Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Well I'm sure glad I grabbed it for $36 from GMG yesterday (got emailed the code instantly) and it's now unlocking. Would have been twice the price at (AU) retail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Frocious posted:

So I noticed pretty quickly that Zer0 doesn't start panting while sprinting like the other characters. Figured it was a little odd, but no big deal. Then I noticed he only has three fingers per hand.

He's no doubt one of those Hyperion baby eating robots.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Vinestalk posted:

poo poo is random. I spent a long time on PT1 Henry and BNK-3R without any luck whatsoever. I do a quick tour of them back to back for shiggles and I got both the Zer0 heads I needed. Coincidentally (strong emphasis on that), I had the Vault Hunter's Relic equipped for all my failures but was using a random +Action Skill Cooldown for the successes. Go figure.

I'm partial to Hyperion Hornet, just so I can say I'm wearing Bumbleflex.

It was posted previously that the vault hunter relic is all but worthless.

edit: beaten, so I added a quote

gibbed posted:

So I just investigated the Vault Hunter Relic data.

It modifies two attributes:

GD_Balance.Weighting.GearDrops_RareWeightModifier: +0.05
GD_Balance.Weighting.GearDrops_CommonWeightModifier: -0.06

Let's set them to +100.00 and -100.00! :allears:

Net result: I have not seen a single white weapon drop, greens drop, seen a few blues. Nothing else.

So, what I can gauge from this, is that it shifts a 5% of your chance for whites into non-whites. Doesn't touch anything else. Very low impact, perhaps bordering on useless.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Just got linked to this sweet "8bit" version of borderlands.

http://www.wubwub.eu/demake.php/

Cirofren fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Oct 5, 2012

• Locked thread