Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

The Virginia Vultures are in yet again.

Also quack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Oh fun. I guess I will move up one spot. So my 5th overall pick can blow out his knee in Game 1

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

In the market for a QB since both of mine decided to explode. Darren McFadden or Stevie Johnson are on the block, if the offer is decent. Otherwise I will just try to win without a QB, did it this week.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

wasianchickn posted:

Well you sure accepted that quickly...maybe this is why you don't make sudden trade decisions in the wake of a loss. Too bad I'm going all in on this :getin:

I did not expect an offer from you, we're playing this week, we're in the same divisio and I am right behind you. However, since Calvin and Moreno are on bye this week and I lost all my loving waiver claims, you're going to win anyway.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

wasianchickn posted:

The revival of AJ80 could not have happened at a more opportune time, I would have otherwise lost thanks to the Romo/McFadden swap.

We played a drat good game with my 2 biggest guns on bye. I still won the trade, especially if McFadden misses some real time. Good game, nice 40 spot :stare:

See you in the playoffs :)

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

gently caress my opponent sniped the only sure-thing QB this week just to sit his rear end on the bench :( Go go Matt Cassel? :confuoot:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Holy crap I won. By .4 points :stare:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Well gently caress me :(

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

ESPN suggests I just squeaked in. I wonder if I really got in :ohdear:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Nothing I post doesn't sound like whining or sour grapes, so I just won't. Glad this shitshow is over now. Can't wait for this shitshow to start up next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

jabro posted:

You should make them play each other every week next year. We can than have a betting pool for when the divorce proceedings start.

Week 6

• Locked thread