Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Citycop posted:

:catstare: :catstare:
I can't count that high.
What's that thing at the bottom?
A greasemonkey script or is that part of the latest update?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Avocados posted:

it MIGHT be a thing called cookie monster, a scrip or something. It's not official though.
I just googled cookie monster thinking it would bring up that script. :downs:
Cookie Clicker Wiki page for the script

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

My CpS is basically useless and I need ~170 lucky+frenzy cookies or 17 days to get the last 18 condensers. :smith:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

WhitemageofDOOM posted:

Time to reset for sweet sweet heavenly chips.
134 feels low.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

You need the upgrades to increase the frequency and duration in order to get a second cookie to drop while the frenzy is active.

Upgraded Frenzy lasts 154 seconds and upgraded frequency drops a cookie every ~70 to ~200 seconds.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Farms are underpowered and a waste of time. He's not wrong. :goonsay:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

^^^ :argh:

Cookie Monster Greasemonkey script
There's additions to the menu tab so check that out if you don't like some of the changes.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Lucky is 10% of your bank or 1200 seconds of production.

Maxed Frenzy is 7*154 (1078) seconds.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I refreshed and lost my about 10% of my CpS. :smithicide:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I have all upgrades but the Halloween cookies. Is it more profitable to pop wrinklers or click golden cookies?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Did the game update and get rid of the 7th cookie?
I'm at 668 wrinklers popped. :smith:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The quickest way to get back to 100 of everything is to scam a reset with ~30 quad worth of wrinklers.

Get wrinklers and wait a long time. IN A NEW TAB reset your game. Import that save to the first tab. Pop and cash in.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Nov 24, 2013

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Those are earned cookies!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

How do I find the Lovesick biscuit upgrade?

e: Nevermind. That's the Valentine's Day switch. Cookie Master is being weird about counting upgrades.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Feb 15, 2014

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

AlmightyPants posted:

Where is the switch to change holidays? I got 5000 heavenly chips and I don't see it anywhere.
If you used Frozen Cookies to autobuy it hosed that up and you need to reset or wait for a fix.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Panty Saluter posted:

This is every RPG distilled to its purest essence and I am loving it
Cookie Clicker is not nearly pure enough.
http://www.nekogames.jp/g.html?gid=PRM

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Clicking an upgraded reindeer during an Elder Frenzy is the real payday.
120s x 666 = 22.2 hours of production

Double Frenzy
12s x 7 x 666 = 15.54 hours

e: Forgot to upgrade the frenzy.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Mar 30, 2014

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

He patched the switch deer out of the game.

Dunno how the cheaper holiday cost works. It's possible you have to pay the current obscene price in order to refresh it to something affordable. Or just use a save editor.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Trudis posted:

Is there an easy way to edit saves for those of us who don't code?
Cookies Save Editor
Cookies Calculator is also useful.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Trudis posted:

How do I change the cookies made this game so that I don't get the "you cheated" achievement? I successfully turned down my heavenly chips from 40 billion to just 600,000 without getting it, but when I reset I'm going to have 13 million chips that I don't feel I earned and would like to get rid of them without the cheating stigma.
Hit the achievements button in the editor and unclick the cheater shadow achievement.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Gangringo posted:

I like that cookie chains start so much higher now, but I haven't had one go above 77 Quadrillion since the latest update.
Yeah this update wrecked cookie chains. The rewards are terrible and it's harder to reach 7777 Golden Cookies right after it became a proper achievement.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Frozen Cookies is biggest add-on that's being actively developed. The dev won't add a reindeer timer for stupid reasons and it's designed for automated play so he won't add a golden cookie timer/notice in the title bar.

Cookie Master is being patched by a new guy, but the original dev disappeared.

e: A very limited form of Cookie Monster is still working. It's not great, but appears to be the only way to get a reindeer timer.

Bookmarklet posted:

java script: (function () {
var load = document.createElement('script');
load.setAttribute('type', 'text/javascript');
load.setAttribute('src', 'http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=M937a1Pj');
document.head.appendChild(load);
}());

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 10, 2014

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I use Cookie Master.
Bookmark this.
java script:with(document)(head.appendChild(createElement('script')).src='//cookiemaster.creatale.de/b?c='+Date.now())._

e: CPS on reset calculations are broken.
This might fix it but YMMV.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Apr 18, 2014

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Yes.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

FC is designed for autoplay so I'm skeptical of how useful pledging is for humans getting well below 100% of golden cookies.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The bonus cookies are pretty worthless for your CPS and Frozen Cookies is designed to pledge by default.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It's a known bug. Probably with the game because Cookie Master can be patched. The wrinkler total rolls over if you refresh with more than 1 sextillion.

Go edit your save file and add the cookies back in your wrinklers. It will work when you import the save, but you have to pop them or they'll be nuked by refreshing.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Gensuki posted:

I just realized reindeer double your CPS. they show up every two minutes, and give you 2 minutes worth of cookies.
Reindeer are so useful that the auto-buyers will completely skip Halloween cookies because they aren't worth the time spent not collecting reindeer.

e: A fabergé egg upgrade should not lower prices! :goonsay:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

He already nerfed the best one. Chocolate Egg gave you a one time payout of 50% of your bank. Now it's 5%. Some of the eggs are alright. One increases clicking power by 10% and another makes Golden Cookies appear 5% more often.

I hope he makes another season with something new or different instead of window dressing and upgrades. The Valentine's and Easter updates have nothing like reindeer.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Changing bonus multipliers could be interesting. Something like a season with twice the golden cookies or double strength wrinklers.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I think the best long term strategy is the 200 item upgrades for Prisms, Condensers, and Time Machines. The 900 quint Kitten upgrade is the one to pick if you don't like waiting at the start of a new game.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Asehujiko posted:

Does anybody know what the new achievement between the bakery naming one and neverclick is?
It's something like dunking the cookie and not a game thing.

click the achievement box

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I wiped my save after reaching a few hundred nonillion in the beta. This game is really slow without heavenly chips!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Golden Cookie upgrades are a terrible permanent upgrade if you have almost no HC! I had to manually edit the save file to get out of that horrible decision. Quintillion Fingers (5000 CPS per building) is the way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

RJWaters2 posted:

Is there a reason Banks don't get a doubler upgrade at 10 owned?
Bug or accidentally left out of the game.

• Locked thread