Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Tried to read most of the thread, got me intrigued. Anything you guys would suggest that isn't already in the OP? Also, because I trust goons, is Nekros really bad, or just a niche warframe? Seems like it has a lot of potential if done right.

Edit: The wiki seems terribly outdated too... I'm trying not to poo poo this up like normal.

PathAsc fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jan 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

NGDBSS posted:

Nekros is only decent if you're trying to farm item drops - say, like running one of the survival missions on Saturn for Orokin Cells. Otherwise his statline is not great and his ult is hilariously terrible (due to the AI).

But of course if you're one of those nuts who's getting everything for the sake of completion (:v:...:suicide:) then it's not going to hurt, I suppose.

Soul Punch looked fun, but you and seifer have helped me make up my mind. Thanks.

seiferguy posted:

Nekros has one good use in survival missions for converting dead bodies into item drops. Other than that, ehhh not really.

My suggestion for starting is to try and start building a new frame quickly (rhino blueprint parts drop on the second planet and is not too hard to get, plus rhino is one of the top frames). Also, plan ahead for when gear reaches level 30 early on to go to a new weapon. Getting mastery points is important to get some of the better weapons (rank 6 will get you the majority of what you need).

It's been mentioned before but the mods you have will be a bigger annoyance than levels. Try to get some decent ones first through generous goons.

If you do spend money on the game, seriously limit it to the top purchases that the OP lists. Catalysts / reactors, equipment slots, and maybe a sentinel if you've got the plat for it. You can also sell mods for plat but it takes awhile before you can start farming good enough mods that are worth anything.

Sounds good, and I remember reading that about mods. Hopefully I can get in-game tonight. I don't plan on spending any money for a bit, but I'm sure that I'll have enough fun to throw money at it to support the developer.

Anything I should hold onto that I can pass on to newer guys later, or does some stuff bind to you?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Finally got this thing installed and registered for the clan, now to see if I can actually join a group properly. I have a feeling I'm going to sink way too many hours into this game.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

So much for the ticket I submitted, maybe one of you here has had this happen as well:

Get enough affinity to go from 0 to 1, click "yes" for the test, instant 24 hour timer.

They see it on their end that I failed the test, yet I never even loaded the environment. That being said, I'm addicted to this game now, thanks guys. I love the mobility of Loki, how hard is it to drag yourself away from this frame in terms of that (not due to invisibility)? Realistically I'd like to move to Rhino/Volt next and would probably be happy with just those three for a while.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kneejerk posted:

It's just the standard thing that happens to everyone, it seems. It'll be available once the timer ends and you'll have no problems after that.

Had a feeling about that, I made sure to let them know I didn't want the timer removed, just to log it. Odd poo poo happening with the network too, plus they just shot out another tiny patch apparently. It's amazing how much difference moving up to Braton/Cronus from MK-1 Braton/Skana made. I'm holding on to quite a few multiples of cards already to pass on as well once I get to Mastery 2.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Apparently the RNG favored me today, got all of the Rhino and Oberon parts to drop without having to grind. I'm sure I'll pay for that later on somehow, can't be lucky once and not get a right good anal-fisting to make up for it later.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

So many good Alerts/Invasions the past couple of days, made it possible to put all but two of the items I was dying to make in the foundry. Now I just have to farm up credits again, and I'm golden for a while until I hit Mastery 6 for the clantech. Time to wait for Vauben bits to appear. :magical:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

randombattle posted:

I swear to god if this is a PS4 alert I'm gonna stab you.

It's not. PC has had cash farming going strong all day as well on Mars.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Tagichatn posted:

If you log in for the next few days, you get the Valentine's Day color palette for free.

Sexual chocolate Oberon with happy trails of love and have a heart punch. Glorious. The bow buff was a welcome change too.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Springfield Fatts posted:

Looking for a PS4 clan invite, username Internet_Fatso

Read the op and apply.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Male Man posted:

The form linked in the OP is only for PC users. The PS4 clan has yet to set up their own.

Doji Sekushi posted:

Yeah just post in the thread an we'll get you.

I am a retard and should learn to read. :downswords:

In other news, I ventured to the Warframe forums because I enjoy pain I guess. They're bitching about Oberon, but I can't see why. I feel like he's balanced well and fun, not to mention his 1 and 4 are pretty good in my opinion.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Synastren posted:

:siren:
Detonite injector up for grabs from Infestation on Arval (Mars)!
:siren:

Unprecedented, as far as I know!

Holy poo poo, that's new.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Nice having Volt systems in the dojo, finally got him in the oven. I just need to mindlessly grind Kappa until he's done to bide my time and get mastery up some more.

What the poo poo did they do to the loot tables, they feel like garbage now.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I read the wiki some more, and a few other pages I won't mention, any sage goon advice for farming up firestorm/heavy caliber/split chamber? Looks like I need to ODD and T3 Corpus Def. til mine eyes bleed, but if there's something I missed, please enlighten me.

For the new guys, I have a spare hornet strike and serration if anyone needs them.

Edit: Also, I'm trying to resolve my session join issues by adding people to the friend list on PC. Sorry for the inconvenience I'll be causing, it's the only way to fix it for now.

PathAsc fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Feb 22, 2014

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Szurumbur posted:

No wonder people turn to outright buying the Frames using Platinum :v: Thanks!

Someone said it before in this thread that the crafting is similar to that of Monster Hunter, and I'm inclined to agree. I know it's all RNG for the most part, but my experience so far has been that it's quite easy to obtain the parts of the frames while leveling other stuff. Aside from Vauban, frames are easy to farm up, and with the Tenno lab available I feel it's even easier. It's a time and money sink like anything else, it just seems to take a lot of effort at first. Impulse plat buying from new players is probably a large chunk of the income for this game.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

AzureRequiem posted:

It's finally finished. Chapter 1 of Warframe Academy, AKA "What happens if someone offhandedly makes a joke about a high school anime Warframe fanfic and I take it literally?"

:siren:https://docs.google.com/document/d/18xU_bazea6D-4mNdbK78kGGwzBEJCI5v3uPRtZUcsyI/edit?usp=sharing:siren:

e: APPARENTLY YOU GUYS LOVE SIRENS.

Thank you, I know what I'm reading all week now. I'll wait patiently for the saryn/lotus/loki love triangle and inevitable fan service.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I spent my polymer bundles for the glory of the Dojo tree and now have to farm the damnable things. I know it isn't hard, but is loving tedious. :gay:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It's quite a few of us by the looks of the clan chat. If they are updating, it's in a proper :de: fashion as usual, minus the redtext in game.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Mango Polo posted:

Guess I'll wait till rank 6 then. Are any of the earlier rank weapons particularly worth investing in? Because all I tend to see people use after a while is Ogris/Penta/Soma/Prime stuff.

The phage is amazingly fun and efficient. You're almost there for it anyway.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Guess I'll buy more slots, that thing looks bad rear end, and that's good enough for me.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

For anyone looking for prime stuff, I'm giving a bunch of mine away for nothing. Hit me up ingame (Nanopathogen) and let me know what you're looking for, same deal for mods. Only thing I'm even looking for at this point is a Boltor Prime BP so I can nail mans to walls. Seriously though, you can just poo poo a slash dash for these parts, I don't care. Goonlove.

Fakeedit: I hope whips become op, I already only use the scoliac because it's drat fun.

Realedit: Still no luck on the gauntlet denzine, trying again after the patch. I blame credit caches for my failure.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I thought the Boltor Prime was the new hot poo poo, compared to the Soma?

It definitely beats it in the looks department, DE did drat good on the model.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Throwing my lot in with "It's the Gooneer" as well.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

If anyone wants, I'd be happy to put up a little guide for fleecing pubbies out of their mods/BPs/parts/plat. Seriously, if you're patient and not attached to your unbuilt space-pixels, there is bank to me made. I don't want to poo poo up the thread if it's not wanted though, so I leave it up to you fine gentlemen.

Additionally, welfare handouts are in effect again, just let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do. If I don't have it, I add it to a list of who needs what depending on who asked for it first.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Galaga Galaxian posted:

By fleecing do you mean "taking them for more/less than the item is worth" or outright scamming them and not delivering?

The former, unless they are complete and utter filth. I haven't outright scammed and not delivered of my own volition yet, but I won't say it'll never happen either.

Pneumatic Toaster posted:

I'm working on/looking for Ankyros gauntlets (x2), out of T2Survival. I'd appreciate it if you kept an eye out. My in-game name is Symbols, and I don't actually expect anything.

You're on my list then, those bastards are eluding me this week.

Azran posted:

I'll make a pastebin with my spare Prime parts. I'm really close to Rank 15. :toot:

This would be great, by the way. :)

Alright, I'll start on it and have it up sometime tomorrow then, unless there are objections.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

:frogsiren:MAKE MAD MONIES LIKE A REAL GOON:frogsiren:

The art and mastery of harvesting pubbies for space cash and tears is but one of many pillars that goons have erected over the years. What I describe below are tried and true methods that I vouch for and have used many times. Please feel free to add your methods as there are many ways to skin a cat.

Understand that most of this comes down to patience and being in the right place at the right time. Warframe prices are primarily dependent on sperging teens with someone else's money in their hand. If it's shiny or new (or both) they will poo poo golden bars into your hand to get it. Case in point: Akbronco Prime links-Initial price was 300-500 plat, two weeks later the market is saturated and good luck selling for more that 5-10 plat, if you could even sell one.

So here's the quick and dirty rules:

1. Sell early, sell often. You can get the pixels back later, profit now. This is baseline market management, never forget it. Be patient and sell high. If you can buy below your sell price, stock up and sell for 10%-20% plat more than you bought the pixels for. Don't try to blow the price higher, you'll just hurt your chances. (Unless of course the pubbie is extra special, then fleece them hard.)

2. Inflate your market. A personal favorite of mine is to place WTB advertisements in trade chat for stupid high prices (like 500 for Tranquil Cleave, the hanzo steel stance). You will get people falling out of their web-enabled rascal scooters to pm you to sell their space-cards or whatever. Calmly tell them you have a few of whatever it is they're selling, and that you are simply inflating the market, they will not object. If they do, they won't tell anyone else because of greed. Additionally, if you see someone selling low in chat, pm them and tell them that they are lowballing themselves and could "totally do better." The common excuse is that they need the plat now, or just don't need the pixels. Don't press the issue, inform them, buy it from them (after negotiating an even lower price -more on that later-) and re-list, and move on.

3. Timezones outside of GMT-8 to GMT-5 (North American Time Zones) are important. Figure out when your playtime can match up with primetime in some other country, like the EU. This has nothing to do with the people in the country, but everything to do with the amount of individuals trading during their prime time. GMT-8 to GMT-5 prime times are so densely packed that it can be a colossal pain in the rear end to move product. Meanwhile, in the times when no one is on, you can make amazing deals due to the impatience of a weary seller/buyer. Additionally, with a lack of trade-chat babble, prices are even more wobbly than normal.

4. Abuse wftrading.net. Seriously, this site is ok at best. Use it for baseline prices, then go from there. Not enough pubbies use it to make it consistent, it's a glorified wiki as far as I'm concerned. You can report bogus prices to some effect to it, but don't expect a huge impact on the market unless you can get someone to see an adjusted price you made happen, while also hoping they don't read comments. Use it as a failsafe when gauging your own prices vs. whatever travesty is going on in trade chat.

5. Silver tongues and mental fellatio. Be the salesgoon you know you are. You need to project an air of benevolent superiority. Don't be a dick, and don't coddle the pubbies. Reassure them that whatever price you are giving is the best they will get due to "circumstances." Here's a breakdown of one from today:

*Pubbie: I'll sell you the BP for 25 plat.
*Goon: How about 18 plat and two cores, that's the best offer I've given all day for this.
*Pubbie: 20 and cores? Or is 18 all the plat you have?[/b]
*Goon: No, I have much more plat, I just won't go higher than that. I'd normally offer 15, but I want to flip the BP fast before the market tanks next week. More than 18 and I make no profit from buying yours.
*Pubbie: What makes you thing the market will tank?
*Goon: Look at akbronco links, they started at 3-500 plat, then two weeks later I can't sell for more than 10 plat, if I can even sell them at all. There are links everywhere, and T3MobDef keys drop like candy.
*Pubbie: Hmmmmm... True.
*Goon: Tell you what, I'll throw in an extra core if you trust me enough for a second trade.
*Pubbie: No, you're right, it's a deal for the plat and 2 cores.

(Yes, this happened not even 8 hours ago)

And that's how the west was won that time. Lie and barter intelligently. Make your sales pitch sound true, not too good to be true. Use "factual" information that sounds correct. So far, there is no legitimate way to look at market trends in Warframe, aside from your own experience. Prey upon the inexperience of pubbies and their shaky knowlede of bartering.

6. Always try to trade pixels before straight plat, then a mix of pixels and plat, then go to plat. Unless the pubbie is being a hardass, trade poo poo that can drop first, save plat for extreme circumstances where time is of the essence. Or just save it for scarves and sword-keychains.

7. Never divulge your gooniness. There is almost no way for them to know you are a goon, and if they find out, go by their demeanor. If they are impressed, wax on about our amazing bro-love or some other sperging fps brofist poo poo. If they are squeamish, tell them you got sponsored in by a friend and are just in it for them because "reasons."

*In trade chat there is a disclaimer that DE will not enforce trades for promises. While this doesn't say scamming for them is frowned upon, it doesn't make it perfectly fine either. Tread lightly gooneer. Report your findings if you venture into this territory. I'm working on finding out myself, and will edit this post accordingly.

8. Outright scamming: do it smartly. Reading comprehension is at an all-time-low for space ninjas. If you can sneak the wrong part/bp/whatever in and they click accept offer, it's game over for them. A simple "oh, I thought you meant you needed this part," will usually suffice. Adding to this, cancelled trades automatically resume if you start a trade with the same partner. Abuse this, they will most likely be trigger-happy to hit accept offer. There is no shame, only profit. Feign ignorance when necessary, it is your right.

9. Coordinate with fellow goons at times to mind-gently caress pubbies via pm. You'll need to be creative and utilize mumble/teamspeak/irc/whatever. Just make sure you're both on the same page and know what the end-goal is for whoever makes the trade. Set an upper and lower limit for your trade, and keep your trade windows clean so you don't gently caress up and send a goon message to the terrible pubbie-scum. Make sure you split the profits with your helper-goon. Nothing says best-tennos 4ever like matching scarves and carrier parrots on Vaubans you bought with righteous plat harvested from the mentally inept.

10. Never be afraid to ask for advice in clan/alliance chat. Personally I stick to clan chat first since the alliance is new, but that will change over the next few weeks. Mainly I just don't want to ruffle feathers right off the bat. That being said, I assume it will happen, and I don't care.

11. Don't scam goons/alliance members. It should go without saying, so just try to make a slight effort to see who they are before you shave their pubic hair and sell it back to them as a wig for their AIDS baby.

There's probably more I'm forgetting, but my pain pills are kicking in. Berate me for my terrible long post.

-Nanopathogen

There will be more added soon, I'll highlight the additions below this line in some way.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

TheRationalRedditor posted:

^I can tell that's a cool tip guide even though I have basically 0 idea of anything you're referring to, kudos.

Thank you, and I'll go back and edit for clarity later then. I should've done that to begin with but :effort: at zero-dark-thirty.

Feel free to point out the specifics and I'll clarify properly, I don't want to make it any more painful to read than it is.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

necrobobsledder posted:

Should we start a collective spreadsheet of stuff available for trade / giveaway so there's No Goon Left Behind on the wargrind?

I'd say yes. I've got stuff to welfare off still, tenno salvation army office will be open anytime I'm online.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dezztroy posted:

Yeah, I've had the Paris since it came out. Never got a Thunderbolt (or whatever the explosion one is) though, so using it against infested is pointless.

I've got spare thunderbolts, hit me up in game.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Well, when the servers are back up I have more welfare handouts for people. Also, I have a paltry sum of 5 WHOLE PLAT. First person to name the last rock concert/performer I saw gets it all, mainly because we have to do something while we wait to shoot more mans. It was in October 2012, name the concert or performers, I don't care.

Oh hey, you can get life strike as a 5 minute reward on the pluto rail survival. :vince:

And we're back. Glorious.

PathAsc fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Apr 14, 2014

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Male Man posted:

Yeah, that's what I meant to say. The optimal way to desecrate is to bisect everyone and then double-tap with Natural Talent. With four Nekroses you can get up to 17 loot rolls on an enemy.

Which is pretty serious if you're Tranquil Cleave farming.

I can add a nekros to this endeavor in a few more days. I've got the loadout for it ready.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

FirstPersonShitter posted:

I managed to get in and play a couple of missions, then as I finished a mission it took ages to load back to the main menu and it said like PROGRESS NOT SAVED so I lost all my progress on my brand new frost prime, latron prime and vasto. RIP.

Speaking of which, how should I be building frost prime? I havent played regular frost at all so I don't know which of his powers are most jazzy, or what his strengths and weaknesses are.

My personal preference is just to buff snowglobe as much as possible. Now that armor affects globe health I've been rolling Aurora Helm/Steel fiber. It really does make a difference, not old-globe overpowered, but definitely serviceable again. Other than that, flow/streamline/stretch and whatever other mods you like. Just feel it out for your playstyle. If I'm playing frost it's just to spam globes, so I put all my mod space towards being immobile and alive.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Alright, up for grabs for anyone:

PRIME PARTS

Boar Prime Receiver x1
Braton Prime Barrel x1
Burston Prime Barrel x2
Dakra Prime Blade x1
Dakra Prime BP x1
Ember Prime BP x1
Ember Prime Helmet BP x1
Frost Prime Chassis BP x1
Latron Prime Barrel x1
Latron Prime Receiver x1
Latron Prime Stock x1
Mag Prime BP x2 x1 (Mango Polo x1)
Mag Prime Chassis x2 x1 (Mango Polo x1)
Orthos Prime BP x1 CheapTrickster
Orthos Prime Handle x1 CheapTrickster
Paris Prime String x1
Reaper Blade x1
Rhino Prime Systems BP x1
Sicarus Prime Barrel x1

MODS

RARES

Accelerated Blast x3
Arrow Mutation x2
Barrel Diffusion x3
Constitution x5
Flow x3
Focus Energy x1
Fortitude x1
Hell's Chamber x1
Jagged Edge x1
Lethal Torrent x3
Master Thief x1
Metal Auger x1
Natural Talent x1
Power Throw x2
Quickening x1
Ravage x3
Reflex Guard x1
Rifle Ammo Mutation x1
Shred x1
Sniper Ammo Mutation x1
Split Chamber x2
Streamline x1
Stunning Speed x2
Thunderbolt x5
Vigor x1
Vital Sense x3
Wildfire x3

AURAS

Enemy Radar x1
Energy Siphon x1
Steel Charge x1

If you're looking for some other mods not listed, just say so. Obviously we have Serration/Hornet Strike/Point Blank/Pressure Point covered by almost everyone, but still let us know.

Just tell me what you need here in the thread and I'll update this post with who gets what and new quantities until I get a google docs page or something set up properly. First come first serve.

If anyone has spare Bronco Prime stuff, or an AkBronco Link lying around, I think that's my next project to build, but all of this stuff is free for the taking. As I've said before, those of you who have let me know that you're looking for certain parts, I haven't forgotten. The RNG usually gives me what you want, but not this week yet, I'm running more keys in a few hours. (So maybe some of those Anky parts will drop finally)

E: Adding mods to this post later. Rare and Aura mods added.

E2: IGN is Nanopathogen

PathAsc fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Apr 16, 2014

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Mango Polo posted:

I'd love to claim the Mag Prime and Chassis BPs.
Looking forward to the mod list :allears:
Done and up, added to the list. IGN is the same as forums correct?

Cheap Trick posted:

Can I have the Orthos Prime BP and Handle please? (IGN: CheapTrickster)

Added to the list.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dojo crashing and whatnot for all of us. I'll be back on later, gotta get kids ready for school and poo poo. I have a feeling today the servers are going to be making GBS threads bricks again if this is any indication already. Because one day of no Warframe just wasn't enough to make the pubs cry forever.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

For all of you asking for stuff and wondering if you're being greedy, no you are not(it's a giveaway). I didn't want to threadshit with the giveaway, so I hope it's not seen as such, it's just that this is our central place to communicate and made sense to drop it here for now.

Heads up that the servers are being hosed with again, and some form of :de: maintenance is also taking place. Currently I have 5 trades left until 7pm CST, and I intend on using all of them on goons. (When I can actually get into the game and stay in reliably)

Thanks again to the goons that got me going with handouts back in January when I started playing this game.

On another note, could someone enlighten me on their Ogris macro and whether I should find a firestorm for one if I build it? I'd like to be able to add to the number of people that can powerlevel other goons in ODD.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

necrobobsledder posted:

I've started a trading / welfare recipient spreadsheet

Thanks to PathAsc for starting that big list of his first

I'll eventually make a dynamically updating spreadsheet that tracks the Warframe wiki for mods and prime parts (the wiki looks fairly scrapable).

That's loving perfect, and thank you for setting it up. I'll go through and add to it, much obliged.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

zgrowler2 posted:

slam
rail
holy
grail

I thought I was out of gibbis for good until this.

DelphiAegis posted:

Well, it's not the one we wanted. Because DE is a piece of poo poo.

But:

Donate to the Goon Coffers, you lazy bums. The Gooneer will sweep across everything .... from the beginning.

Seriously, deploying is the stupidest poo poo. The reason why the taxes are all 15%? Because you click and deploy as fast as you loving can, you don't change the message or anything, you just click. And if you get a "Could not deploy rail", you failed at clicking fast. Also, Helter: Denzine and I can't deploy alliance rails.

So, poo poo moneys and grind rails yeah? I'll be up to do stuff in about 8 hours then. I'll edit my list and poo poo too, I've got trades left still from today somehow.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I guess I'm going to craft the new gimmick gun, I'm having fun with status weapons again anyway. But drat, three crystals, those things never drop for me it seems. Not surprised the dogs got pushed back, DElay more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

GenericOverusedName posted:

I really want to know why the hell we don't have nunchucks in-game yet.

Because we don't have sai either. Thanks DE :thumbsup: