Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Hi so I've been watching Space Dandy way too late and I just want to say that this show is the best anime ever, ok bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
hey remember when I said

alcharagia posted:

Hi so I've been watching Space Dandy way too late and I just want to say that this show is the best anime ever, ok bye

well I just watched the musical episode and I want to amend that to the best thing ever

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

alcharagia posted:

hey remember when I said

well I just watched the musical episode and I want to amend that to the best thing ever

what the gently caress do i amend this to after watching the episode where johnny yong bosch and space dandy form a cover band of the police

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
episode 21 :wtf:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Scarlet never got to see Karate Commando :(

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
The episode about Dandy's 4D ex-girlfriend actually kinda sucked

Edit: Dr. Gel's portions were hilarious though

Kinu Nishimura fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 2, 2014

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
The finale was alright, I liked the court episode a lot though

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Waffleman_ posted:

How do you exist?

I dunno, how does anyone exist? It's not the Dandy way to question these things, baby.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Genocyber posted:

The Yuasa episode looked worse.

Was that the fishing episode?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

JetpackHowwy posted:

This is of course, not counting DROPKIX and their amazing number 1 single.

MYSTIFIED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

GorfZaplen posted:

I thought all the episodes were good and cool, even if some of them weren't my thing. I even sort of liked the court episode!

Oh and incidentally, I pretty much agree with this. I didn't like the episode about Dandy's 4D girlfriend but it looked cool and as mentioned Dr. Gel hit it out of the loving park in that episode

• Locked thread