Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Hi, I'm Mr. Boobie-buyer, I'll buy those boobies for twenty-five shmeckels!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

zoux posted:

I heard a nasty rumor that there's no new episode this week. Someone tell me that's a lie.

I set up my DVR to record this tonight and it had nothing new for two weeks :(

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Smug Mug posted:

Yup. I love how Morty changes his phrases mid stammer too. Kills me.

"w-w-w-what about me, Rick? W-w-why can't you just help me out once-once-for once?"

"I'm sleplee- slippery stair"

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Adult Swim completely bankrolled the second season of Big O, didn't they?

And that was back when Adult Swim wasn't the behemoth it is today.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Space T Rex posted:

I'm referring more to the little things in life. With Rick's abilities there are so many ways to get, say, Mega-seeds back to his lab/daughter's garage without shoving them up his butt. He said hes done that a lot. I just feel like if something doesn't REQUIRE technology to be done, he wont use it. Many of his issues do require technology so this trait isn't on display much.

He was going to use his portal gun (technology) to get the megaseeds back, but he used up the batteries in the portal gun and Morty had to put them in his rear end.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Hey look what I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdbZdNDzTGY

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I just watched an episode of a television series in 15-second clips.

What have I become.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

What, did you think it was supposed to be funny?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Every time I so much as think the phrase "ants-in-my-eyes Johnson" I start giggling to myself uncontrollably like some sort of white guilt, milquetoast, piece of garbage.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

X Gon Give It To Ya is like, the only appropriate song for that.

And thank you for adding the video, because it really brings the gifs to the next level.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

I was thinking this too until I just rewatched Raising Gazorpazorp and Rick says he's from "Earth Dimension C137," so I guess Story-Rick is the maniac afterall (or at least the Rick they were looking for)! :v:

Well that just means he's got his story straight. Dead Rick was rick from C137, our Rick is from I dunno like B420 or something like that. Still gotta present himself as from C137.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

http://youtu.be/7urz0IXAVrs

I'm on my phone and can't get YouTube formatting to work, there's episode two.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

AxeManiac posted:

If he paid over 25, he got ripped off.

I don't get it. Is that a lot? Is that a little?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

You're never going to earn your vagina spotter badge if you keep this up

Edit: more things! Post all the things!

Morty your drill is the *burp* drill that will pierce the heavens!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

A friend of mine had produced an animated pilot for Fox that got passed on in favor of Allen Gregory, so I'm double salty about that train wreck.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Unfortunately the bad half of the Toonami lineup seems to draw the most ratings. A lot of stupid people are into poo poo like Sword Art Online.

The first half of the first season of Sword Art Online is good :saddowns:

But yeah the Toonami lineup is kinda poo poo and filled with Bleach and Naruto instead of just like Outlaw Star and Space Dandy and Dragonball Z

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

No, grinding is bad. If you feel any grinding, stop, apply more lube, and take it slowly.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Meta-Mollusk posted:

Was watching Mortynight Run again, and I just love the way Jemaine Clement says "fart" or "Morty". Such a lovely, soothing voice he has. :allears:

Also, is Midnight Run any good? I wanna learn more about Jerry's taste in movies.

You lucky bastards, my parents never bought me any of those cool He-Man toys. All I got from that franchise was one lousy She-Ra VHS. I did have a pretty sweet Toxic Avenger figurine though. :v:

That's a Toxic Crusader figure, pal :colbert:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

The Simpsons is bad
http://youtu.be/dYKbKgTEDVM

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Justin Roiland is a fan of Golden Age Simpsons and has said he doesn't the show to be bogged down with wacky side-characters, which means Mr Meeseeks won't be overused.

Justin Rolland is really good at making silly dumb characters. Mr Poopybutthole fills the same niche that Me Meseeks did and I'd prefer to get characters in that archetype than ever see s other Meseeks.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Rixty minutes 2 featuring Everyone Loves Meseeks.

Every character is a Meseeks.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

So is his name Poopy Butthole, referred to as Mr Poopy Butthole, is do we not know his first name and Poopybutthole is his last name?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

One of the parasites was a mushroom wearing a sweater. That's two penis idioms in one!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Two Inch Bee posted:

They went in a weird direction for the next installment

And to complete the set,

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Is this the Two Brothers version of Tokyo Drift?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

GORDON posted:

On a somewhat serious tip, I used the "Schwifty" episode, after we'd watched it about 3 times, as a teaching moment for my 10yo son. We are not a religious household at all, and I explained to him how, sometimes, when people are scared, they will turn to a religion for comfort.... and sometimes, the one in charge will decide that others are inconvenient and start killing people, aka tying them up to balloons to float away. I told him to always be wary if someone says they are receiving instructions from god.

So you know, Father of the Year, here.

Show me what you got.

Yo you're loving weird man.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I enjoyed octopus man because it's obvious that Roiland was very very drunk

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

One of my favorite details in the series was the secret back room in the Jerry daycare had "HUNGRY FOR APPLES" grafitti'd on the wall

Maybe blood? I forget.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Is the Rock and Morty comic any good? I got the Ball Fondlers issue (and got it signed by the artist!) and I like that but is the rest of the series worth picking up?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Philip Rivers posted:

I'm liking Interdimensional Cable 2 more and more in retrospect. Even if the skits aren't as good overall as Rixty Minutes, it's ridiculously quotable.

1 personal space
2 personal space
3 personal space
4 stay out of my personal space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

johntfs posted:

the Summerest Summer.

thats why she pees her pants so much! It's her defining character trait!

• Locked thread