Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«44 »
iospace
Apr 20, 2020

Fun Shoe

mekilljoydammit posted:

Secret Aardvark's one of my "always keep handy" sauces. I found out about it last year and have gone through 4-5 bottles since.

It's this. It's becoming more available in stores recently and it's great.

Dave's Habanero sauce is pretty good too, but I ran out and haven't gotten more recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

None of the stores near me carry Valentina anymore.

Like alright I guess I can understand Aldi not bothering anymore but, come on, the Portuguese grocery store across town with all the Latin American stuff doesn't have it either. Wondering if there's a distributor around here who didn't want to bother with it.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at Mar 22, 2019 around 12:07

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

Apparently they sold some around Halloween already, sorry if repeat but wtf. Sticking with reapers for now..

https://macknade.com/shop/macknade-...m-chilli-sauce/

Comb Your Beard
Sep 28, 2007

Chillin' like a villian.

How is Valentina so thick without using a thickening agent? Some magic of industrial food science? Omitting it from their ingredients list? It also kinda clings to everything.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:bernget:

Fun Shoe

My guess would be that it's hidden in 'spices'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

User Error
Aug 31, 2006

mekilljoydammit posted:

Secret Aardvark's one of my "always keep handy" sauces. I found out about it last year and have gone through 4-5 bottles since.

I just got a bottle and it's so delicious on it's own. I cant wait to try it on some food. Almost tastes like a super spicy BBQ sauce.

«44 »