Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
18 hours to Viggen's freedom! :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I saw a real nice IH Scout today. Painted bright orange. Wish I had a pic.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Why can't you get Warcraft 2 anymore? :(

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

I just chucked my discs for that game last week because I haven't played it in years. :(

:cry:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I wonder why they don't sell the battle.net edition for $5. Or just let you play for free. I bet because they haven't updated it for battle.net / anti-cheats but at least a single player / direct TCP-IP version would be fun.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Galler posted:

Maybe they don't want everyone to remember how much better Warcraft II was than every other Warcraft thing they have done since :v:

e: contents of the War II disk: 113MB

There's the data on the disc but I think the music is stored as CD audio on separate tracks.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Very legally, not just pretty legally?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Warranty time!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Fucknag posted:

alright so loving

no noise, and there's a big amber led light that's lit up that probably should not be

quarter to four and the fucker still won't blow, im guessing something is hosed. probably make a service appointment tomorrow.

i have been keeping cool by drinking beers. i am drunk, hot and tired so I will probably hit the sack.

loving air conditioners.

e: 80 degrees inside right now, and it'll only get hotter once the sun rises. gently caress me.

Sometimes you can pull a trouble code out by pushing a button and counting the number of blinks. You should be familiar with the general idea if you've ever worked on a pre OBD2 car with computer diagnostics. :P

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Rhyno posted:

Jesus Christ. I just had a fight with the girlfriend and unless I misheard her the basis of the fight was that her mother was dead and mine was alive.

I mean, her mom was a pill popping junkie who tried to kill herself like 4 times that I know of but that's cool, bite my head off for having a living parent

I don't need sex. I'm immune to it.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

blk posted:

I'm kind of regretting not buying a cheap MT AWD X Type that popped up around here last winter. I find the styling a bit forced and unattractive but the prices are pretty low for a reasonably solid car with that drive train. Some of the reviews I read gripe about the MT, but I'm not quite sure what the issue is (I haven't driven one). Does anyone have experience with this car?

I never would have thought of Jaguar as a solid car. I had to look it up. I didn't know it used a Ford FWD platform, itself a Mazda derivative. The Mazda "G" platform certainly got around.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

leica posted:

Jack is way too harsh if you're used to drinking smooth whiskey.

Man I used to be able to drink a lot of Jack when I was 18 or 19. I had a little bottle on a plane the other day and it just tasted awful. I can't believe I used to like it. Haha.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
They weren't able to fix it? No bueno

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

Yep. Only 50k miles on my car. :smith:

No warranty for that?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
The forums are breaking down :kheldragar:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I just heard that there is going to be a Grim Fandango remake. That is awesome! I love that game, especially the music. I don't have a PlayStation though :cry:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I have a stupid question that isn't exactly AI but does relate to selling a car, so I'll post it here. Is a notarized power of attorney not valid for a federal form? Apparently the odometer disclosure form is a federal form and I can't sign for it. Anybody hear of this / deal with it?

edit: one time the bag of Kirkland tortilla chips I bought was randomly not salted. That was a funny return :) They have taken back a dead UPS which is great.

Kia Soul Enthusias fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 16, 2014

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

I've bought a few games on GOG.com :P They started their sale earlier.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I'm pretty lucky with my current apartment. The management is nice and they're here 6 days a week too (plus I think an on-call maintenance guy but I've never had reason to call). It is a pricey place though. Underground gated parking too, though I'm trying to sell another car to cut down on the monthly fee.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Super Aggro Crag posted:

So I discovered Fruit Loops vodka.

Hmmm
When I was younger I got rid of some crappy vodka by mixing it with ice cream. I don't think it was that great.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

LloydDobler posted:

For reals. If this place ever goes away permanently there's going to be a pathetically large hole in my life.

I've been posting in this shithole for almost a third of my life. Oh my god!!!

SlimManFat posted:

Hopefully not any on/off poo poo either. Maybe they're back for real this time?

Maybe, but it still sounds pretty problematic. Sounds like the task of logging in (if you're not already) is not working.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

I'm unemployed again, and I've been amazingly productive in my job hunt without the forums to waste time on.

I realized that call center work isn't for me. It took me less than three days to start contemplating suicide. I've got an interview for a service advisor position tomorrow, but I'm worried that being young and female is going to work against me because people won't take me seriously.

Although I've only been there once I was really happy with the young female service advisor at the Mazda dealer the other day. I might not be the average customer though, I guess.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Have you played the other games? It's an okay game. I want to play the DLC.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

BraveUlysses posted:

Sold my e30 to Gabe Newell <truestory.jpg>

Keeping my fingers crossed that all the financing works out and I'll know next week if we are getting the house we are trying to buy.

http://gaben.tv

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Ugh, I had $100 disappear under my name once, but the problem was that once it was dropped at the end of the day there was no accountability from there to the main office...So, no action taken besides me being asked about that day (like I'd remember that specifically) & I'm pretty sure they could deduce who did it but didn't have any proof really.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
drat I just bit my tongue really hard. This is gonna smart.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

PaintVagrant posted:

What car are you driving?

Looks like the car in his av, a first gen Miata, with a Mazda 3 shift knob :P
edit: yeah I'm slow.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Sun's coming up. The perfect day to go for a Sunday drive.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I went to the MB museum in Stuttgart. It's cool, in my opinion. I had limited time so I didn't go to the Porsche museum. My friend says the MB one is better 'cause it's that cool new building. That's pretty far from Wolfsburg though. In Dresden there is the factory where they make the Phateon and you can take a tour. The building is all glass and stuff. I didn't have time to do that one. I've never driven in Europe so maybe you can get around really fast on the autobahn. I dunno.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Did you know there's a new one coming out in the fall, or is that part of your plan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

mariooncrack posted:

The new ones are out already. I got a manual and they discontinued that in the 2015s.
Ah I didn't realize they were here already. I just wanted to make sure you aren't paying too much for the outgoing model ;)
Yeah I noticed there's no manual. On the new Forester there is a manual available but only on the base model and it's mileage rating is worse than the auto (or CVT I forgot). I guess they decided not to even bother with this one.

• Locked thread