Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I am a nice man but I play anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirmed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I will not haiku
I will not be made a fool
Go gently caress yourself Keane

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I have never seen a dream be wrong ##vote the capp your capps could smell like

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

Its not my first game, I tricked you all.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

More like Barehanded Baby

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nuh uh

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You know a case is solid when you can't even come up with anything and just link my history

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mr.capps posted:

will you vote arc with me?

I don't know, why?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You people are terrible. The last two pages are terrible.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whatever, better him than me ##vote jam

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Opop has posted nothing while attempting to make it look like he is posting something

After only two votes against he is complaining about it

Is this still your case, because I mean glass houses son

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So? I can give you town games where I was the lowest count poster and I can give you scum games where I was the highest, doesn't mean poo poo and I feel like we have enough information to not instantly move on an apparent lurker lynch at the start of D2

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If I were scum I'd have a target in mind, but since I'm not I have to be sure first. At this point I think Capps and TT look the worst, but they're not really doing anything they don't normally do as either alignment so it's hard to say

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I bet Keane has a ponytail down to his knees and does falconry on the weekends

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I would love to see one person make a case this game. It's not going to be me because I'm lazy, but someone should.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ardulac posted:

Well, I'm glad the steam died down on that Opop lynch since the case on him is really stupid. He's low effort this game, but it doesn't look like his Scum game at all and I'll be shocked if he flips Scum.

I'm feeling like a greatZebu lynch, but I want to re-read to see if anything jumps out at me. I'd advise that everyone else do the same since we're still at a low number of pages. I have to head out to court soon, but I'll be back in a few hours.

I appreciate it but holy wow jeez that is the scummiest post ##vote ard.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hi guys what is happening in this game?

Should I be voting Ardulac?

I'm voting ard and I am, as you know, a mafia superstar. So yeah

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This is true, but I'm still pretty good

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

it's tasteuition

Stay out of my territory

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I am content. Especially with you just happening to settle on BHB, like the only other guy with heat on him. If you'd admitted self preservation I'd weigh options, but you tried to justify it so I'm sticking to my guns.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I still think Opop is scum. This is the only opinion he has given this game. He "thinks" Capps and TT might be scum, but then backs off and says they might be town too. It's basically a non-opinion.

Are you purposely ignoring that I made a vote and a few comments on ard or was that an accident?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Okay ##vote hal

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm sorry, they made me do it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Barehanded Brother posted:

My rear end it did. ##vote Ardulac

Why bother if he's scum? Why not just call someone town.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh no keane :ohdear:

I believe Ard but I'm not sure who to vote for. I think BHB is town

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

why.

why.

Why does anyone do anything

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm filing BHB under too scummy to be scum on this one

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I will agree ##vote capps

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I kind of want to die just to get one of those burn posts

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poque posted:

i'm like 95% sure it's capps and FV.

I agree. At least with capps

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I thought she made a really organic case on me but on a reread it sounds fake and bandwagony so maybe I'm wrong.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It is really weird that they killed the miller. Probably just knew asiina wouldn't be watched/docced/whatever.

Given that BHB was, in fact, scummy enough to be scum, I want to give him another look. Ard is definitely town, I can tell you that much.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:sotw:

I don't think I've been this mad at a mafia game since my first one, where I didn't understand what a miller was and then tried to defend myself after accidentally claiming it after the other miller (yes you read that right) claimed. It's D3 and no one except Ardulac seems to want to back up their cases with anything beyond a sentence and basic gut, so I'll respond to the votes on me at length and hope that it prompts someone else to at least quote me and actually do some analysis. To sum up the votes on me currently, the cases behind them are:

Asiina: D1 sounded weird

Ardulac: OMGUS, dodging a lynch, distancing from his lynch, then tunneling on him and capps

greatZebu: focusing on Ardulac and capps doesn't "feel" logical.

So to Asiina I say, :fuckoff:, to greatZebu I say, what do you think about Asiina's focusing on me, because to me it seems that at least there's explicit reasoning behind why I think Ardulac and capps are scum, and to Ardulac, I say, get lynched, you are scum. To Ardulac's case I say, the D1 points you raise amount to you trying to spin my case on you as a scum case; I didn't dodge any lynch D1, I just wasn't there, unlike you, who actually dodged a lynch by claiming cop; then, I can't vote for two people at once, so I voted for the player I thought was scummier at the time; and finally, somehow I go from trying to distance myself from your lynch to pushing it too exclusively so I don't have to give opinions on other people. It can't be both. Your case has more holes than an end-stage syphilitic's brain.

So this is obviously the post to look at.
Bolded stuff is my notes

But to satisfy you, and to prove to everyone else that I have thought-out opinions on them, and because I want to have the smuggest postgame possible, here's my thoughts on everyone else, in a convenient, sentence-long, gut-based format that y'all seem to be so beholden to:

• Ardulac: Scum, for reasons outlined throughout my posting history. Uncounterclaimed doc and BHB pushed his death without hesitation. Ard is either the town cop, or he and BHB are pulling a gambit so insane they'd need me on their team to pull it off. I'm not scum so neither is Ard. TOWN
  • Asiina: An idiot, possibly scum running the miller gambit for tunneling on me when she isn't gleefully participating in turbolynches and not posting any rationale behind her opinions, plus capps scumclaimed in response to her post and she's written it off as a joke ever since, but Ardulac would have taken a big risk in telling Keane to shoot her after the miller claim His other main target, who was killed last night. I guess she was just grudge killed, probably not much to glean there. DEAD TOWN
  • Barehanded Brother: town as gently caress y'all NOPE
  • CCKeane: Probably not scum but otherwise pretty unhelpful in doing anything Kind of weak on Keane, but Keane was pretty on BHB in a way that felt real enough. PROBABLY TOWN
  • fiery_valkyrie: Also probably not scum, looked like she was at least reading the game until she asked what I thought of her case on capps :facepalm: NOT SURE
  • greatZebu: New, somewhat incapable of reading the game, probably not scum though based on his interactions with Ardulac early, I don't think he'd vote a scumbuddy that quickly Defending Zebu here, and then later in the post he does this weird mafia dad thing and calls him town explicity. EITHER TOWN BHB WAS TRYING TO BUDDY WITH, OR SCUM HE WAS SMOKE SCREENING.
  • mr. capps: exactly the type of person who'd try to get away with a scumclaim, led a lovely D1 turbo, seemingly has no conviction in anything he posts sinceBHB's other major pick. No claim and he's not exactly an intimidating town player. PROBABLY SCUM
  • Opop: almost definitely town, unless Ard is ballsy enough to fakeclaim a town result on a scumbuddy He is not. TOWN AS gently caress, YA'LL, BUT UNIRONICALLY
  • Skinty/Poque: Liked skinty, don't like Poque so much because in his "read" of the thread has completely glossed over capps and both turbos, as well as having virtually no concrete reasoning beyond my posts being "over explainy" and a supposed "light bus" interaction between me and f_vTOWN
  • Tremendous Taste: has gotten into a slapfight with Opop and then posted nothing of consequence beyond snark. Possible lurking scum.Who the gently caress knows. Do something, TT

So in conclusion the scumteam is Ardulac, capps, and Asiina/Poque/TT. You're welcome.

Let's see if this one sticks ##vote Ardulac

So it's probably Zebu and Capps.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I've been suspicious of Capps for a couple of days now, but the BHB vote has made me reconsider. I think there could have been a no lynch yesterday without it. So, now I'm not sure.

Given how hard BHB was pushing Ard, I'm convinced that Ard is town cop and they're not playing a gambit. Given that Ard was roleblocked on N2, I assume scum have a roleblocker. Ard, do you have any results from last night?

BHB would almost definitely have been copped last night, he would have been a lost cause.

mr.capps posted:

hey lets not rush to kill either one of us me and zebu are thinking about why they killed asiina

hmmm

Well maybe you guys can DID YOU DO IT???

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Can I get some opinions. Do we think there are only 2 scum left?

Probably

Tremendous Taste posted:

hello what am I supposed to be doing idgi

Play some mafia or whatever

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

It's so boring without fun powers

Why not just replace out as soon as you get your PM then? If you're not going to play than don't.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

well that was disappointing.

Want to tell us what you did when you visited CCKeane on N1?

Watcher claim?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

yeah I am I just warm up after the first few days tbh

It's D4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!