Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

MildManeredManikin posted:

in unless somebody wants it more

Can I be scum with MMM? He's the bees knees.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I follow Varinn on tumblr, he posts a lot of cool Magic:TG art. I don't play Magic. I play Hearthstone! Anyone whanna play Hearthstone with me?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Meezus posted:

Do you lurk in Hearthstone? If not, I will play with you. :3:

You can lurk in Hearthstone?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Meezus posted:

I was playing from a hotel in Dubrovnik that had spotty Wifi. The connection would drop out for a minute or two and I'd come back to having an empty board with the opponent having a full board.

Ahaha, well I have consistent WiFi I'll tell you that.

When the forums go down in a little bit, play Hearthstone with me friends. I'm Sandwolf #1668

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Jefepato posted:

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I'm really not sure why Asiina is at -2 already.

I've never tried Hearthstone, is it the kind of free-to-play that isn't free if you want to be remotely good at it?

Yes and no. You can be good with the basic cards, and slowly work your way to getting lots of cards, but it's easier to be good with some of the cards you get from packs.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Meezus posted:

Is the expansion fun?

##unvote

General consensus seems to be "Meh, kinda not really" the first wing is free, also easy.

I just like Hearthstone because to me it feels like a big game of chess.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

We're all still here right? I was promised a super fast mafia.

My gut says JJ and regular J are suspicious.

I was thinking Meinberg, for this:

Meinberg posted:

Noooooo! Not Varinn!

Now that the game has begun, let me reiterate:

Hey guys, I'm town.

Also, I'm a kobold. We don't do magic so good.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Meinberg

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

I voted correctly, I don't know why everybody isn't following me, I am mod confirmed necromancer.

Aren't necromancers usually EVIL??

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Anything particularly? The general awkwardness Meinberg carries as a heavy shroud or is it the "I am town"?

Fake anger over "Varinn's death," awkwardness, I'M TOWN, all of it. Only thing that's had any impact on me all game and if speed game, speed vote.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

GulagDolls posted:

you know who is scum, though, is cckeane and sandwolf.

Hmm, confirmation that gulag is jealous of my chalky skin and rotting flesh, makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

:zombie:

What the gently caress, are you kidding me?

:zombie:

• Locked thread