Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

FCKGW posted:

i guess i'll be talking to myself then :/

lol what mag is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
jfc he's promoting following the specific laws in this domain AND how to avoid them entirely... is this guy a huckster?

trick question: it's Bitcoin so it's all poo poo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
replace "beanie baby" with "bitcoin" in this video and you closely approximate the current state of affairs in bitcolandia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llNAsoF64Ng

"china" and "$100,000" are perfect in this video

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ElectricMucus posted:

I'm getting annoyed by the No-Bitcoin is loving stupid, but Blockchain Technology™ is an amazing innovation and Silicon Vally Companies are investing tons of real money into it - pitch. Since when is wasting energy and storing everything everywhere in one huge rear end database where key values and other hashes are magnitudes larger than the information you want to transmit?

ugh read the white paper idiot. it's also on the wiki so it's as good as solved. and moores law means in 20 years I can fit the block chain on an eyelash. and Africa will be the next super economy because of mesh networks and decentralized mobile to mobile protoeconomies of scale vis-a-vis ergo de facto blockchain businesses. you'll be wishing you were on the ground floor :smuggo:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

holy poo poo :stare:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

somebody should replace the wallet screenshot with one from mt gox :allears:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Weatherman posted:

BeyotchPOS would do it but hes more of an ideas guy

I've got some ideas for the wiki

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
a holding bin for real money is a repository. a holding bin for buttcoins should be a suppository

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

is that bitcoin jesus NT 4.0 there?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

jony ive aces posted:

the feds probably offered to start the wiki

defcon: so, uh, who here in this room knows how to edit a wiki
not-a-fed: *raises paw* me me me me
defcon: ok! ur in... wait, ur not really a federal agent, right, u havfta tell me these things
defcon: it's in the constitution
not-a-fed: lol of course not
defcon: good :) let me email you the private keys to the server
not-a-fed: sweet

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Werthog 95 posted:

lol this is the same guy who had to be shamed into refunding a guy via reddit.

you say it like it's a bad thing

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

killhamster posted:

barnacle blake has a long forehead

did he buy his interocitor with bitcoins too?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
somebody should start tipping 1488 bits everywhere :allears:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

heh

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

disco stu is on the board of the buttcoin foundation ya know

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
buttcoins and science fiction chat: perfect together

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Exinos posted:

Roadblockchain

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Herman Merman posted:

so thermos got most of those butts as donations. aren't donations received by a private person considered taxable income once they pass a certain limit?

not if you chant a magic incantation and believe with all your heart :pray:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

some rear end in a top hat posted:

I am Roger Ver, long-time Bitcoin advocate and investor. Today, I am at the Mount Gox world headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. I had a nice chat with Mount Gox CEO, Mark Karpelès, about their current situation. He showed me multiple bank statements as well as letters from banks and lawyers. I am sure that all the current withdrawal problems at Mount Gox are being caused by the traditional banking system -- not because of a lack of equitity at Mount Gox. The traditional banking partners that Mount Gox needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing Bitcoin economy. The dozens of people that make up the Mount Gox team are hard at work establishing additional banking partners that eventually will make dealing with Mount Gox easier for all their customers around the world. For now, I hope everyone will continue working on Bitcoin projects that will make the world a better place.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Weatherman posted:

smithee how much do i have to tip you to get you to go back to your movie PR avs

Weatherman posted:

smithee how much do i have to tip you to get you to go back to your movie PR avs

rare double spend in the wild :stare:

e,fb

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I think in true buttcoin/libertarian fashion if someone stole your carcoin and car then you congratulate them for their hard work in making the system/network safer. and then laughing it off nervously saying, "haha, ok guys, I learned my lesson, gimme my car back. please, guys. please"

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Soricidus posted:

u and v are literally the same letter in latin. same goes for i and j. it's pretty obvious which pronunciation ivlivs caesar would have used and which is the medieval corruption

thank you that is interesting how do you say bitcoin in latin?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Proteus4994 posted:

it's really the worst loving posters on SA coming together in an unmoderated thread to shitpost about their sad lives because they're literally rejected from every other forum on SA

so kinda like fyad, but not quite

don't sign your posts

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oldie but goodie

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Proteus4994 posted:

you hosed this up pretty bad, "mlyp" would have been a better attempt

better luck next time

we're all friends here

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dren posted:

honey, why don't you get the job. i have an 800k trust fund :smug: (700k now I bought a car lol)

and the guy thinks his trust fund will last him/them about 18 years without any additional income :confused:

like he's gonna drive an 18yo vanity sports car w/o feeling that pinch of being incredibly frugal for that long. oh and I guess that means no kids either?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tayter Swift posted:

well there's at least one child in the family

lmao

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/12/26/7450623/bitcoin-bowl-mascots-giant-smiling-bitcoin-bitcoin-dog-other-bitcoin-dogs posted:

Bitcoin, an invisible money that you can read articles about how to understand, is the new sponsor of St. Petersburg's college football bowl game, which is Friday night between NC State and UCF.

Since Bitcoin is a college football thing, Bitcoin needs a mascot. Fortunately, it already has one. Or BitPay, the company that paid for the Bitcoin Bowl in Bitcoin, does. I don't know. It's a mascot dressed up as a cookie with a pimp hat, and it has a small face in its midsection, like Krang. We'll figure out who's responsible for it later.

:thurman:

neutral milf hotel fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Dec 26, 2014

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

unpacked robinhood posted:

quote:

... cryptoanarchists ... "normal" people ... brainwashed ... "government" ... John Galt's society in Atlas Shrugged ... cattle still stuck in the Matrix ... sheeple.

good lord this guy's a poet

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

My favorite part of this is that the Winklevoss twins are a bunch of morons and have lost a lot of money.

ftfy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

poik007 posted:

ripstamp

:rip:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

AlbieQuirky posted:

What's Helsinki syndrome? Stockholm syndrome with more As?

I was excited that Bitstamp had done something stupid but it was all checkque chat and now my crest is fallen,

it's similar to the Helvetica Scenario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqfSqUuo7Ms

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
roger ver nicknames, beospos edition:

robotum non grata

lawnmower man without a country

breaking 2: electric bugaboo

do assholes dream of electronic sheeple

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Matlock Birthmark posted:

...Okay, I know we've already gone down the rabbit hole with his journal. But why would you document that of all things.

cuz he knew he would be famous one day* and he wanted as much fluff to build a screenplay from.

*but not for the reasons he's famous recently

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CapnAndy posted:

Did his defense team know about that journal? Every time they throw up a hail mary it's right there going HAHA NOPE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
is bitcointalk running on mongodb?

https://twitter.com/bitcointalk/status/558146607489630209 posted:

BitcoinTalk
@bitcointalk
Posts made in the last 9 hours might be lost, though we are still trying to recover them. If you still have posts from that time, save them.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I figure one reason not plead guilty in this trial is to not make the subsequent murder trials that much easier for the prosecution. not that there's not ample evidence in their favor already...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

text editor posted:

guess who is buying up transcripts and posting them to reddit?

:vince:

:eyepop:

• Locked thread