Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I can't decide if my favorite part of Raw was Roman Reigns talking about his magic beans or Big Show cutting a City Name Sports Team promo on the wrong city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Intruder posted:

Am I crazy or did they advertise that Bryan was going to face Kane on THURSDAY! long before Stephanie announced it?

I don't recall Kane being mentioned, just that Bryan was wrestling.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Blast Fantasto posted:

Tough Enough 2015, starring Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks and Bayley.

7 of them get released. 1 of them gets sent to NXT and then released. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Cameron gets a push.

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Also if there was ever any hope of him being anything other than a jobber it's gone now.

But he's a really good jobber.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Alan_Shore posted:

You can't give Lesnar the streak then not have someone beat him decisively to get the rub. You just can't. You can't. You really really can't. There's no way Lesnar isn't retaining, no way. Nuh uh. Not even this stupid company would throw all that away.

Their unstoppable, streak-ending champion has been on TV like 4 times since he got the belt, including successfully defending his title once by losing by DQ. They're that dumb.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

ZenVulgarity posted:

They really should showcase the fitness some of the girls go through with training to show you can be thin and be fit and gorgeous

Might get some more young girls into it I dunno

• Locked thread