Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Thauros posted:

Apparently Reigns' promo was bad, but how did Bryan come off on the mic?

Good not great, but that's all he needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Seriously why was Regins given this push, the crowd is already turning on him. Why not put over Ambrose or Bryan?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Onmi posted:

Because they would be given the same promo's and the crowd would turn on them. This is Vince PERSONALLY SCRIPTING Reigns, who cannot do a scripted promo, he can do a natural promo pretty drat well but he sucks with a script.

Ambrose can do this stupid scripted bullshit though: see the stupid poo poo he made into "gold" this RAW

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

While I spent a fair amount of the night watching the game this was the first RAW I paid any real attention to since before Christmas, maybe even before Thanksgivinb. My take away is that Reigns and Ambrose suck now and Rollins and Bryan are cool. And I don't care about anyone else on RAW.

Is that about right?

Ambrose is still good but yes.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

should i read that

do you want brain damage

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
How is NXT so much better at RAW in everything.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

oatgan posted:

Smaller roster, staff, and creative team with a much more focused objective and production

Yeah, that all is a factor true. But even poo poo like Commentary is actually good as opposed to dog poo poo that makes me mute the tv.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Hace posted:

iirc it was unclear whether or not he'd need a second surgery for a while. also there are many many reasons to not want surgery if it's not necessary besides being a bumpkin.

this is the case.

DB was dumb as hell in not getting the surgery immediately, but it wasn't so clear cut when the option of surgery number 2 went on the table. Next time Bryan gets an injury that requires surgery he might be so loving lucky

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
John Cena and Daniel Bryan are going to die in the ring, because they are as stupid as Curt Angle/Benoit. Which is a shame because they are cool guys.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Alouicious posted:

what THEY believe

10 rape trial facts THEY don't want you to know. SJWs hate this!

Cool now someone is going to make a sarcastic MRA PUA comment making fun of tumblr/gbs/d&d types in response to this GiP own, and we'll be discussing Israel/Pakistan in two pages.

Heath Slater like King probably didn't do anything, but will be the subject of bad jokes and that's it. Same as Macho Man.

Onmi posted:

Does it feel like a swelling feeling of joy? As if something in the horrid world has gone right for once?

Daniel Bryan is good, Daniel Bryan is life :unsmith:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Dexo posted:

He also seems to really really like Triple H.

Triple H gave him the rub and tried to get Vince to pull the trigger on him around Summer Slam, so yeah no kidding. HHH probably sees the near future of the WWE as Reigns/Bryan as the top faces, with Rollins/Other as the top heel so when Vince retires or hands him the keys to the kingdom he can point to them as his success stories.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Delsaber posted:

Someone out there is frantically typing up that interview as another "civil war" article as we speak.

I want to see a Burns esque documentary taking this hyperbole and exaggeration as total fact now. Black and white photos and video, with celebrities dubbing over famous wrestlers and dudes like Kevin Dunn.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Probably Ambrose as the other top guy. If only so the Shield can be seen as an even bigger success story, and a lot of the Shield's booking is generally attributed to him right?

Yeah, hence why CM Punk is getting extra buried and unpersoned right now.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Shine posted:

Do what, now?

Why WWE is trying extra hard to distance themselves from CM Punk to the point of reprinting comic books where he is the main character to someone else. HHH/Vince being pissed that he is taking credit for the Shield.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
WWE tackles the senstive issue of sexual harrassement in the workplace

"I feel like chocolate milkshake if you know what I mean"

"I feel very uncomfortable"

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

"It's not on my TV." "I don't know any of these people."

Amazon will sell eps in a few weeks.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

TheJoker138 posted:

No, it's a bunch of doomsaying with no real evidence backing it up. Surgery probably fixed most of his issues, and the physical therapy he got along with time handled the residual effects. Until proven otherwise he's probably fine.

It's outright been said his surgery and injuries wheren't nearly as bad as Austin's, and he had a few years after his neck injury.

NutritiousSnack fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jan 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Daniel Bryan posted:

I know he doesn't use his arm a lot anyway in his offense but Bryan wrestled at tonight's show in San Antonio just fine, it appears: http://websta.me/p/900983428338784057_182237404

but daniel bryan bumped his elbow and now he's going to kill brie, nikki, and cena and leave vegan cookbooks next their bodies.

• Locked thread