Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I think ecco's take on the diviner role is okay.

That is my take on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

EccoRaven posted:

- On a bad note, it disappointed me greatly that 3 of the 5 mafia were non-entities in the first chunk of the game, two of them getting replaced (and one getting replaced twice). We have all hashed it out so there's no bad blood, it just made me go ":/" irl. I am glad though the mafia eventually did up their game - Rasc especially.
sorry :(1

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I apologize for being curt. I need to be better at taking constructive criticism.

I see where you are coming from merk but I disagree. However I will keep things like that in mind when designing the next setup.

I think flatluigi wrote something for me to say in these situations way way way back when let me find it.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

yuming posted:

Hmmm looking at Chic she is busy and I don't have a read of her wow.

Hmmm Asiina is also busy hmmm yea hmmm.

kaschei hmmm yes he is town or scum or 3P I think.

oooo look some opinions! Yay! Wait it's still a too be continued so I guess I will wait for that OMG!

Taste said hi to me OMG he is also town or scum or 3P.

And let us not forget,

Town or scum or 3P OMG!

Yuming, the fact that you picked 4 scum players to mention in this post is hilarious in retrospect. I spent so much time wondering if, as scum, you would be bold enough to do this deliberately.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I enjoyed this game a lot. Well played, Ras!

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

merk posted:

Is there a scumdoc? I want to read it whenever the Amoeba gambit happened.
There is one but I lost the link. We weren't allowed to talk during the day.

Believe me I face palmed when Amoeba walked straight into that one. Oldest trick in the book :/

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Also a minor thing - I really liked the names you used! They were Very Good.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Man this game was epic, thanks ecco! Such a shame I struggled to keep up with it initially and then died straight away, last time I claim thoughtlessly d1! (until I forget and do it again).

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
This was a fun game. aww man losing :|

I second fits-- Keane's lack of casework towards Rasc felt resigned. When I read fits' mega posts I was like hmm well obv its not me, not fits, Rasc was very vOv but Keane looked scummy in comparison.

Also I don't deserve credit for that post! I was just pointing out how irritating it was reading players who weren't actually playing mafia :sparkles:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

This is my proudest scum win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

I had a lot of fun, thanks Ecco and everyone who was active. Sorry for the drop in my level of effort in the middle there, I had a lot going on.

Excellent job Rascyc, that was a really good performance.

• Locked thread