Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Welcome back to the PYF Ban or Probation thread!

UNOFFICIAL RULES (I mean, I'm not a mod or anything...)
  • Keep it chill, keep it light.
  • Post Bans/Probations or GTFO
  • NO MOD SASS. I'm serious, this can derail a thread faster than anything... just keep it in qcs, mmmkay?7
  • Please add links to the relevant posts [if applicable]
  • Have fun! :D

I'll get things started:

PROBATION      02/26/15 09:49pm      Swagger Dagger      I loving told you.

It's white and gold, anyway. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.      Vargo      Vargo

yeah actually they will has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Mar 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Zakrello posted:

play HC at work?????? what happens when u r playing with 2 elite pack and ur boss suddenly appears??????

one last question, will u consider ur boss the final rift guardian of all time?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PROBATION      02/24/15 05:06pm      Zakrello      Stop posting like you're sending a text message to your BFF. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.      Incoherence      XyloJW

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
don't be a dumbass, OP. add links

PROBATION | 02/26/15 02:28pm | crime | Now the first time you ban somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a poo poo if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... poo poo... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. | Slo-Tek | Ralp

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Volume posted:

don't be a dumbass, OP. add links

PROBATION | 02/26/15 02:28pm | crime | Now the first time you ban somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a poo poo if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... poo poo... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. | Slo-Tek | Ralp

Ah, apologies, I'll be sure to link in future.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703349&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post442090453

PROBATION      02/27/15 11:53am      Frackie Robinson      Get the gook out of here. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.      gnarlyhotep      gnarlyhotep

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3700437&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post442122642 <good stuff

PROBATION      02/27/15 06:59pm      The Alchemist      This is the stupidest thing I've ever read and I feel like you should be punished for it. So I'm going to say that abandoning your E/N thread is punishable now. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.      detectivemonkey      detectivemonkey

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

no they will not posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3700437&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post442122642 <good stuff

PROBATION      02/27/15 06:59pm      The Alchemist      This is the stupidest thing I've ever read and I feel like you should be punished for it. So I'm going to say that abandoning your E/N thread is punishable now. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.      detectivemonkey      detectivemonkey
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=441802456
PROBATION 02/20/15 11:01am The Alchemist I'm testing a theory. Maybe if you can't post about your idiotic plans and ideas on the Internet for a week, you will stop having them. Fingers cross! User loses posting privileges for 1 week. detectivemonkey Cowcaster

Repeat offenders getting owned ftw :D

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
PROBATION 06/20/11 07:02pm -B l a z e i n g- Take this time to find a thesaurus, and to consider more varied means of expressing the emotional resonance you intended with "contards" and, most especially, "fullblown consolized fail aids". User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Shalinor The Finn

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Surprisingly Dope posted:

PROBATION 06/20/11 07:02pm -B l a z e i n g- Take this time to find a thesaurus, and to consider more varied means of expressing the emotional resonance you intended with "contards" and, most especially, "fullblown consolized fail aids". User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Shalinor The Finn

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Suicide Sam E. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. jack. jack.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
rivals dot com pun x1000

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
PROBATION 03/23/13 09:41am Shbobdb I don't like Doritos. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Joementum The Finn

PROBATION 04/07/13 11:40am Shbobdb Just keepin' it real. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Joementum The Finn

PROBATION 09/20/13 10:37pm Shbobdb Reporting "Luke I Am Your Father" as spoilers. WHAT. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek angerbeet

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

i'm printing this one out

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

PROBATION 01/24/12 09:20pm TheRealDirtyGerman Please learn to use the English language like a grown-up. Also, don't sign your posts. Also also, lurk more. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Aatrek Debbie Metallica

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

louisgod full of win here.... PROBATION 01/31/13 10:49am SpookyLizard Are you seriously justifying and contextualizing rape and slavery in a Fallout game? Is that super seriously what I'm reading? Just to make sure I understand, if say tomorrow a huge nuke goes off and the US turns into Fallout: The Game, you wouldn't mind being raped and put into slavery because, sheeeeit, that's just part of the environment, right? You'd think "well, this is just how it is in The Wasteland" and be okay with it while your rear end in a top hat is raped, is that correct? Fuuuuuuck man. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Louisgod Debbie Metallica

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

aatrek did not allow any illegal activity

PROBATION 04/16/13 08:40pm Xander77 :filez: User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Aatrek Debbie Metallica

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703018
Jesus christ psyopmonkey. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.Sheng-ji Yang Sheng-ji Yang

However, Lol at the thread.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Yes... Yes...!!

rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002
PROBATION 08/15/10 10:51pm Boopsie Where to begin. First of all, despite your baseless protestations, I happen to think that MPreg fiction works better with Zim and Dib because of the possibilities inherent in the genre. Second of all, because you just can't seem to grok this, Zim = Alien = Not bound by our so-called ""Age of Consent"" laws; report me to the mods all you loving want, but facts are facts, so to speak. Third, on a personal note, I make my name freely available to the MPreg community because, unlike some I could name, I am not ashamed of a completely natural + fun expression of changes human sexuality (furthermore, this refusal to be in the MPreg closet, as it were, is what this community needs in our joint efforts toward de-stigmatization of the kink/lifestyle). That you would take advantage of my openness by contacting both my shift manager at Red Robin, and my other aunt, Debbie, is questionable. That you would send them both select passages from some of my darker Mpreg works (COMPLETELY out of context, I might add) is sickening, smacks of self-loathing, and quite possibly illegal. You are a boil on this community's rear end and rest assured that I seek to pop thee. Good day. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. PUTRID GREEK WOMAN PUTRID GREEK WOMAN

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?
This is a good thread. g0m can I suggest you edit the op to add "add links" as another unofficial rule?

I would love to have the link to this one for example:

rubber cat posted:

PROBATION 08/15/10 10:51pm Boopsie Where to begin. First of all, despite your baseless protestations, I happen to think that MPreg fiction works better with Zim and Dib because of the possibilities inherent in the genre. Second of all, because you just can't seem to grok this, Zim = Alien = Not bound by our so-called ""Age of Consent"" laws; report me to the mods all you loving want, but facts are facts, so to speak. Third, on a personal note, I make my name freely available to the MPreg community because, unlike some I could name, I am not ashamed of a completely natural + fun expression of changes human sexuality (furthermore, this refusal to be in the MPreg closet, as it were, is what this community needs in our joint efforts toward de-stigmatization of the kink/lifestyle). That you would take advantage of my openness by contacting both my shift manager at Red Robin, and my other aunt, Debbie, is questionable. That you would send them both select passages from some of my darker Mpreg works (COMPLETELY out of context, I might add) is sickening, smacks of self-loathing, and quite possibly illegal. You are a boil on this community's rear end and rest assured that I seek to pop thee. Good day. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. PUTRID GREEK WOMAN PUTRID GREEK WOMAN

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Some of the Sheep posted:

This is a good thread. g0m can I suggest you edit the op to add "add links" as another unofficial rule?

I would love to have the link to this one for example:

Thank you - added to OP. Also, here you go

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Yours, OP.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Fog Tripper posted:

Sure are a lot of Catelyn apologists ITT.

Ballz posted:

In another indication that Iceland will be a stand-in for the Vale, here's a picture of Sophie Turner hanging out with Maisie Williams... at a bar called the Big Lebowski. Not pictured but apparently also present was a pederast Littlefinger.

When did Maisie grow stripper boobs?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
PROBATION 07/29/13 12:25pm Fog Tripper Ugh. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Aatrek Fistgrrl

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Anatharon posted:

Yours, OP.

You mean, the ones I've received, or the ones I've given out.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

tumblr.txt posted:

I'm sure it's a hilarious in-joke to the FYAD peanut gallery, but being used ~50 times makes the last 9 pages of the lepers colony difficult to read.

Thank-you.
I have a new favorite probation

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

no they will not posted:

I have a new favorite probation

No joke, that one's the best

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
i like it when people get autobanned

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

PROBATION 03/08/15 02:14pm longtimelurker Wants to have sex w/Jesus. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. jack. jack.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
PROBATION 02/25/14 03:37pm An Angry Bug . User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. An Angry Bug An Angry Bug

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?&sort=&asc=0&adminid=&ban_month=0&ban_year=0&actfilt=-1&userid=175332&pagenumber=1 ohhhh yeah thats the good stuff

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
The Fairy torture guy. I don't have search but it's good.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
BAN 03/15/15 01:33am Dick cheese Bringing personal bullshit on the forums. I don't care if it's real or not it doesn't belong here. gnarlyhotep XyloJW

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

The Devil Tesla posted:

BAN 03/15/15 01:33am Dick cheese Bringing personal bullshit on the forums. I don't care if it's real or not it doesn't belong here. gnarlyhotep XyloJW

One of the best bans of 2015 so far!

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
I'm sad that brutally owning a violent drunk is illegal in these comedy forums.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
I can't believe there have been people trolling that hard for a decade

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

rubber cat posted:

PUTRID GREEK WOMAN PUTRID GREEK WOMAN

This screen name really pulls it together

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
There was a thread about annoying things people do on the forums. One guy posted a double post in the style of someone bumping a thread and got probated.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
This one right here

Somebody has a new favorite as of 17:58 on Mar 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I hope the mods leave your post alone out of spite.

• Locked thread