Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

wtf didn't terry pratchet die years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

He fell in a hole so God had to put him down.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

NoneMoreNegative posted:

know what's worse than caves? underwater caves. there was a story a while back of some guy who died on a deep cave dive, his companion decided to go back and retrieve the body with a big backup team and he died as well, then the bodies floated up to the surface :o: yeah, double points Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF4iFJ-G74o pretty :smith:

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

computer toucher posted:

I watched the whole season and it was funny and upbeat and nice and am waiting for the next season.

idgaf, I laughed.

yeah it's pretty awesome - i especially loled when the reverend was revealed.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Beeftweeter posted:

lmao

i hate that updater. the loving thing pops up like 4 times a week and always fails downloading so i have to manually download the update every single goddamn time

uninstall flash, you don't need it, almost every site supports html5 these days. and i just fire up chrome if I *have* to use flash for something, like youtube live streaming.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

at the date posted:

You only think earning substantial investment income in mid-life is unusual or reserved for the ultrawealthy because you've been conditioned to allocate all your income to paying down consumer debt rather than investing for retirement. hth

lol

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

firmware update available.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JC_wIWUC2U

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress schizer gently caress gently caress gently caress

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TucUMpWWe8A

holy poo poo lol

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

@TeslaMotors posted:

2,000 million metric tons of CO2, is produced by electric power sector. That’s like burning 225 billion gallons of gas. Time for change.

Hours before announcing a new product.... What could it be? :iiam:

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I got mugged and sprayed with bear mace once so if he carries it he has a couple minutes to get away before an incredibly angry half blind person or animal tears him apart in a rage

Contrary to popular belief, bear spray is actually less potent then normal, self-defense pepper spray or mace. Turns out bears are pussies.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
russians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71MAFmlZzi0

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vGcH0Bk3hg

gonna be so cool when the ski slopes are filled with personal drones.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

khaleesi.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
twitter should hard cap the number of people you can follow to 100.

anyone following more then 100 people are just spammy, self obsessed, fucktards.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Chorrax posted:

exercise has tons of benefits but weight loss isn't one of them. keep lying to yourself if it makes you happy idgaf i have an extremely perfect BMI

uhm citation needed? cause you're wrong and stupid

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
How do I make money out of non copyrighted books? - said no corporation ever.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

this is art.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

SynthOrange posted:

cool he's dead

angle of wall saved him, otherwise yes.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
don't poke you eye out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BYMjsexKM4

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Panty Saluter posted:

must be nice to be a qt streaming girl

wouldn't it have been more to the point if it had been 6969.69?

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Fayez Butts posted:

this is the first spacex rocket to explode in the last 18 flights, not counting trying to land on a tiny barge in the middle of the ocean. that's pretty dang good

i'd fly on that!

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

lol that he had failed the flight sim for the same emergency test a few months earlier. Well I guess the passengers aren't really ltao

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Crusader posted:

nuclear flame-broiled beef

yum. and i'm a vegetarian

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

pram posted:

i am LITERALLY slash from snowboard kids 2 on the nintendo 64 so please trigger warning all discussion about this universe

is slash the dork with the glasses?

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

heh.

also

talks a lot about how to make the underlit LED skirt accessible to the common co-ed. already made an app for it. a lady with an agenda...

Real boobs suck out your brains, luckily hers are fake.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Boxturret posted:

there's so much smoke outside

think of it as payback, for raping the earth.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
guys guys don't you get it, she attached a strip of leds to a battery - she's a scientist!

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Palpek posted:

:fsmug: "USA runner Ben Payne loses 10k race to British Olympian Scott Overall after celebrating too early" :fsmug:

bet the guy in the top hat feels like an idiot.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
When you have eliminated the JavaScript, whatever remains must be an empty page.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
vagankle vagankle vagankle vagankle vagankle vagankle vagankle vagankle vagankle vagankle

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

let me just install flash

vimeo dones't require flash you nub.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Panty Saluter posted:

i cant find this on my netflix no matter how hard i try :(

it's only on canadian netflix. stupid licensing rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
omg imgur is down...

e: back up, shew!

kierrie fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Aug 13, 2015

• Locked thread