Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I can watch the 1957 series of the Sherlock Holmes tv show on youtube and that whips rear end

This show loving rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Pookah posted:

The Ronald Howard/H. Marion Crawford one? I love that show! Totally different vibe to any other adaptation I've seen - Howard and Crawford are hilarious and wonderful.

Yes!

so so good

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Pookah posted:

I especially love how the same actor could be playing the villain in one episode and then the victim in the next - very old-school. Also the Lestrade is a joy - did you see the one where he (not the character, the Lestrade actor) got to play a Scottish Laird just for funsies? Big ol terrible fake beard and everything :D

Lastrade's actor is great. You can tell how much fun they had in the Paris episode.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Pookah posted:

That's a great one, and the actress playing the nightclub singer is so pretty and smart :allears: The Watson gets so much value out of infuriated moustache waggling, it's marvellous. Anyone vaguely interested in this: look at the opening of their version of The Red-Headed League.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX8I4Tx8_CI

Top-notch Watson moustache rage right there.

edit: around the time I discovered this show, I also found this:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL62KRv2BaHaiz0usI4G8Iic1zMoMIPsZE

Rick Diamond, PI - it's got a sort of similar feel; gently humorous and very very likeable.

Ill check that out too

Yall ever see Sledgehammer? Now that is the only 'modern' cop show i like.

HAMMER!!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

bony tony posted:

Or letting women sing

what the gently caress!!!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Helith posted:

We do think of north as warm and south as cold though

no poo poo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Gaius Marius posted:

It's Magenta

is it?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

fizzymercury posted:

I think your cat might just be an rear end in a top hat.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

wezmon posted:

Oh man, I feel pretty dumb for this one. There's a cool looking spy game that's been sitting in my Steam backlog forever called Invisible Inc. I just thought "might be time to finally give this a go" , and then it hit me...

"Oooohh, Invisible INK!"

Goddamnit.

Is that the side scrolling Cold War one? If so that game kicks rear end

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

somepartsareme posted:

Invisible Inc is an isometric turn-based game, you're thinking of CounterSpy

Ah well

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Hyperlynx posted:

I guess "helmet head" only goes so far

lol

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lol that red text

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Titty City

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

A friend of mine was traveling and he visited a goth club that'd been recommended to him, but when he arrived he was pretty underwhelmed. Hardly any people, music was pretty quiet, not much of a vibe at all. He hung around for an hour and danced a little bit and then was getting ready to leave when he spotted someone step out of a door in the back wall he hadn't noticed. He poked his head in and found a massive nightclub in there, it turned out he'd been standing in the foyer all that time.

Similar vibe. :v:

lmao

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Muscle Tracer posted:

Jack and Daxter are not Ratchet and Clank. That's two different video game franchises.

in a cool world we'd have gotten a couch coop game with all 4

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Milo and POTUS posted:

Who was it who hated him and wanted to punt him. Someone super obnoxious I want to say

Me

gently caress that fascist midget

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Tunicate posted:

In the last sequel movie they blow up planets and nobody calls them 'planet destroyers'.

the Mike Nelson class ship

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

pik_d posted:

Its easy to see how they can weigh so much when you see this kind of comparison

goddamn

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Captain Splendid posted:

Where I am they keep insisting that these aren't racist

(the name literally means "little Congolese" and basically translates as "golliw**")

lmao jesus christ

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

old bean factory posted:

You can super and sub script from the reply box, how long as this been a thing? I've always had to use a sketchy site.

Quite some time

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

credburn posted:

That loving police radio chatter. Sounds like,

"Seventy six car, code six, one oh fourth, avenue, sixty-four" whatever, I don't know. It was the sound effect that happened whenever you moved a policeman around in Spider Man Movie Maker which I spent a LOT of time on. I can't believe how it's used in -- no joke, hang on, let me check, yup 100% of media that features cop radio chatter

Spider Man Movie Maker ftw

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
*flush*

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Wasabi the J posted:

I remember it used to be on some channel I watched as a kid that also showed cartoons and that poo poo was so boring I often woke up well into the cartoon block.

What happened to the butt av and gigs of women's butts title

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

A Festivus Miracle posted:

'American' cheese is not actually cheese in any meaningful sense, so this actually tracks 1:1 with American food just being trash aping the form of food.

shaddup

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Captain Monkey posted:

Petition to rename the above poster Joey Swampwater.

Joey Asswater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
pell mell