Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I haven't noticed much. i just finished writing an aramaic manuscript in blood and feces on the wall of my house. I don't speak or write aramaic, which is a little weird i guess but i feel fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The hoops of ancient grains began to twist and morph in their milky cereal sea, becoming unbound and forming new shapes, some of which I struggled to comprehend. One hoop was causing a sort of disorienting terror with the shapes it was making, but the rest of the hoops seemed to swim and move as they morphed into more comprehensible shapes. A sentence began to form as I set my spoon and disturbed the milky ocean of terror. "stop eating us". I could barely parse the words as my mouth enveloped the spoon and my teeth came crashing down on them. I lifted the bowl up and began to pour their bovine lagoon down my throat. The tiny screams of the sentient grains were nearly lost to the painful sharp tones bursting in my ears and the blood running down my neck.

• Locked thread