Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
So countdown to a stripper or two coming forward to talk about Joe Smithson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I mean if anyone's gonna know ^^^

E: oh gently caress you new page

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Well, Josh is tucked away, no new duggar news coming out. I guess alls jim that ends bob.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Someone tell jillard he spelled midwife wrong then.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Lol if you think they'd have both a fake midwife and an obgyn. If anything goes wrong medically those babies are dead.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Considering the lack of space for so many children and the fact that their oldest son molested their daughters, it's a solid question to ask. Did the Duggars design this house themselves? Because separating the boys and girls rooms and having the parents bedroom so close to the girls' room seems to be an implicit admission that there was something very wrong with their oldest son from day one.

Wasn't the design to have a girls room at the opposite end of the house with the only entrance being through the master bedroom literally the main reaction when they found out Josh was duggering? Like *there all fixed! We quarantined the harlots so no more temptation!* :banjo:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

You're all monsters

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Pvt.Scott posted:

I love that they are going to witness about Jesus Christ
in a country named "The Republic of the Savior" in honor of Jesus Christ. Between the Catholics and Protestants the pop is ~90% Christian. At this point they'll be hunting for feral children that were abandoned as infants and raised by animals, who will subsequently then die from ingesting too much sugar the first time they are given a backpack full of candy.

They're going there to witness to those misguided catholics. As far as their theology goes, the catholics aren't even Christian.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

dog buttz posted:

How would you even prove you didn't get laid?

They ask you a series of common questions.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Wait, you think his hair is real?

I figured it was the Arkansas Trump. Lotta hairspray, brushed around and forwards.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

staberind posted:

Straight in with abortion, good going chum, Pity no one mentioned dogs or vast sons.

Vast fields of Jim. Far as the Bob can see.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Krispy Kareem posted:

I know the Duggars are against educating their women, but I assumed their first born son would get a quality Liberty University eduction.

If you look up their views on post-homeschool education you'll find out Joseph is training to be a firefighter and John-David is taking flight lessons and studying to be a fireman/policeman. Josh is in politics. He has no skills.

Well he does have his experience taking over Jim Bob's uses car lots for a year:

http://m.etonline.com/news/155163_inside_19_kids_and_counting_son_josh_duggar_s_secret_life_as_conservative_lobbyist/

ET Online posted:

At 26, Josh Duggar is the clan's eldest son. He opened his own used car dealership in 2006, and started working simultaneously as a political consultant the year after. In 2013, when he quietly began working in Washington, D.C., Duggar's jump was actually to a very high-profile position-Executive Director of FRC Action, the political arm of the Family Research Council. FRC Action advocates for socially conservative legislation, including opposing LGBT non-discrimination laws, abortion and divorce. (He's pictured above, at left, with former presidential candidate and U.S. Senator Rick Santorum.)

On 19 Kids and Counting, they said only that Josh had a new job, leaving out any additional details. They focused instead on his family's adjustment to D.C. living. (There's lots of traffic; Josh's wife, Anna, is useless with a map.) But FRC Action's website welcomed Duggar to the organization in a bold font: "Josh Duggar-Eldest of '19 Kids And Counting'-Is New Face of Faith and Politics."

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jan 25, 2016

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Did TLC honestly think that the companies that fled in terror from '19 Kids' would happily endorse any other Duggar show on which Josh didn't appear? It looks like they didn't even notify anyone, just started running the ads without permission.

TLC is right up there with their superstars when it comes to understanding things like "consent".

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I thought it was someone much younger? How old was Josh that he was being babysat?

Though I'm guessing it was just a case of jimberb knowing he couldn't leave the girls alone with him so he figured why not get an older girl in there maybe she'll fight back or something and distract Josh from his sisters

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Yvershek posted:

She used to always be smiling in the pictures posted here. Now... not so much..

Pretty sure that's just a still from the show not like an actual picture that they sat for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Best Korea posted:

I know it's Arkansas but what kind of hosed up judge gives a kid to the Duggars?

Honestly they probably figured as long as it's not a girl what's the worst that could happen.

• Locked thread