Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

That dog is a fuckin rear end in a top hat imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Ripoff posted:

Now these are much better:

:swoon:

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

thrawn527 posted:

Reminds me of an episode of Roseanne, when DJ has been in the bathroom for an hour.

I heard he got caught playing with his instrument in band class.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Who calls their daughter Megyn?

Extremely white people.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Xenomrph posted:

I always wonder this with retarded "alternate spellings" of common names. Like when the person is a child I guess the parents are idiot assholes for trying to choose a "special snowflake" name, but I'm pretty sure the blame shifts to the individual the moment they become an independent, professional adult and lack the self awareness to go "gently caress you, mom, Megyn isn't a loving name and I'm having it legally changed to Megan like a normal person"

The problem is that these poor victimized girls grow up thinking it's normal to be named Megyn. They grow up with it, they live with it every day, they see similar abuse inflicted on their siblings Justyne and Jubylee and Jezebelle and they don't even realize that they're being abused.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

It's a lot funnier if you imagine it's the actual frog typing those posts and then when he's waiting for somebody to take the bait he's doing the song and dance all HELLO MY BABY HELLO MY DARLIN and his little green junk is flapping furiously with his dance steps.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Suicide Squad is lookin worse and worse.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Xlorp posted:

It's always Jim Bowb your buddy sister week

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Are those sort of facial features common in that part of the world or is Josh related to his wife by blood?

Yes.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

What do you mean "if" the preteen girl bears some responsibility for her molestation? She's a sinful harlot aka a woman, of course it's her fault!

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Geoj posted:

You could pretty much write him into Mad Max: Fury Road playing the role of Immortan Joe - only with far more imperfect children.

Immortan Joe let the women in his cult read more than just the one book though.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Whiskey Sours posted:

The way I see it, women should only be allowed to read three books: the Good Book, the cook book, and Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

Atlas Shrugged depicts women in roles other than babymaker and housekeeper though? Pretty sure that's inappropriate role models for my property godly Christian ladies.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Raku posted:

If our laws were just someone literally everyone from the CEO to the janitor at TLC would be in loving jail by now

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

You look at the system they got going in Fury Road and realize it's less oppressive than Quiverfull bullshit because the Immortan Joe provided books for his wives that weren't The Bible.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Jack Gladney posted:

It would be pretty wild if it turns out that in the south in the 90s there was a Christian conspiracy by school teachers and administrators to rape kids.

What do you mean "if"?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The Daily Mail, despite being a British newspaper, was literally on Hitler's side during WWII, and materially contributed to the outbreak of WWI with their completely made up stories about how French terrorists were just waiting for the Chunnel to be built so they could swarm over on their cheese boats and blow up the railroads.

So what I'm saying is they're almost as bad as the Duggars. (Jim Bob)

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Need to take the second "The" out of that headline.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

You just have to type it in a British accent and then it becomes relatively inoffensive.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

SPEL MOR BETER

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

phasmid posted:

But what Jimmy liked, what Jimmy really liked to do was Bob.

You really don't wanna know how Jimmy Two Times got his nickname.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Mister Denver Fenton Allen if you're reading this I heard that for each punch you land upside Jared's head that's one "foot long" that an attorney has to "serve" you. Uh, pretty sure they said it was a white attorney if that makes a difference. We of the Internet did you a favor and got you on Rick and Morty, now do us one back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Jumpingmanjim posted:

What kind of signature is that?

Cursive is nefarious, eldritch, and quite possibly demonic. I mean, "CURSE"-ive, it's right there in the name. You ever seen a Bible written in cursive, yeah that's what I thought.

• Locked thread