Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Oh come on, we all know you photoshopped his mouth to the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Eonwe posted:

Gay bathroom sex hookups own

So that's why the Duggar compound had only two bathrooms (boys and filthy whores on their period).

Makes sense now.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Angela Christine posted:

Yes, it is the spiral staircase that leads directly to the industrial kitchen. Very convenient for mom and the girls.

Don't forget about the fun slide.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

cumshitter posted:

It's the oldest one, whoever that is. Speculation is that it's because she wants to be there for her younger sisters, insert your own reason for that Jim Bob.

Who else is Jim Bob going to gently caress? I mean seriously. Michelle can't possibly be getting Jim Bob there. But gently caress the oldest girl and ejaculate in the general direction of Michelle and she becomes pregnant.

That or she is a total lesbo. Either way it's totally wholesome.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

cumshitter posted:

As a cumshitter I don't know much about female anatomy. But from what I understand the uterus gets stronger with the birth of each child. So at this point I'm pretty sure Mamma Duggar could crush two hydrogen atoms in her cooch and birth a star if she wanted to.

You do not put the penis into the uterus. Michelle's vag has to be a dusty cavern by now.

Unless perhaps Michelle can prolapse her uterus at will for Jim to gently caress.

But really Jim just fucks the kids while wearing a mask of the oldest boy living at home.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Toadvine posted:

poor guy, I wonder if he's even told a single person he's gay

And that hairline!

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

jimbob.vob

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Mr. Pumroy posted:

is there a specific name for that peninsula of hair that clings on to the scalp as the rest of the hair recedes?

i mean, i know that in the duggar-dominated future it will be a sign of direct lineage from the Seed of Jim Who Is Bob but before we burn all non-bible books i'm sure we have one book that studies this phenomenon

A merkin.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

How to Make a Jim Bob

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Does anyone know what Kody does for a living?

He is a professional reality TV persona.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Jim Bob his hand open

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Josh's kids aren't old enough to be diddlable. Just wait until he gets his first boner with a child on his lap. He will go full child molester and then maybe this thread will reach its climax as well.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Jesus Christ, he looks like a homeless meth addict.

Forget meth, he's going full crackhead.

Once you've seen the JimBob you can't unsee it.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Anne Whateley posted:

Early miscarriages are actually super common for various reasons, and she's had at least a few -- it was probably just another.

Some of them have even had long and productive lives!

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

eschaton posted:

Considering it came from the Gothard people and he's probably going to go to prison as a child molester…

Not that inmates being beaten, raped, and killed in the US prison system is a good thing—it's a pretty horrifying failure at all levels—but it does have a nonzero likelihood.

Nah, Gothard is playing the long game on this one. By the time he's caught he will have a 'God's will' defense pretty well baked and sellable in whatever backwater court to which he gets the trial relocated. I can't wait until the pamphlets proclaiming that you must molest children hit the street. Molestation is just the next step from blanket training after all.

gently caress those sick fucks.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

phasmid posted:

Years ago somewhere on SA I read a testimony from parents who had sent their little girl to be "rebirthed" or something like that by one of those weird alternative therapy centers. They put the girl in a blanket and had several adults sit on her at once, berating her for not wanting to get out badly enough. They basically told her if she wanted to live, she would have to fight out. Apparently they taped it and the transcript just had this girl saying "I'm trying, I'm trying" until she just went silent. All the while, these people were demeaning her and saying it was her fault. She was smothered to death. Even reading the transcript was horrific.

Is that blanket training?

There are accounts of blanket training in this thread. It's roughly: Take a baby who is learning to crawl and put them on a blanket. If they go to crawl off the blanket hit the, with a switch or ruler or something to get them to stay on the blanket. If they cry or whatever anywhere take them to the blanket. If they are bad, blanket. I can't even write more it sounds too horrifying and I have a one year old at home.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Remember kids: there is always more and it is always worse

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Jib Bob da rim job.

Has anyone made a joke about Michelle Duggar combining throwing a hot Jim Bob down a hallway and Zika virus? It should be done.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Mister Denver Fenton Allen if you're reading this I heard that for each punch you land upside Jared's head that's one "foot long" that an attorney has to "serve" you. Uh, pretty sure they said it was a white attorney if that makes a difference. We of the Internet did you a favor and got you on Rick and Morty, now do us one back.

Molestation is often harder on the perpetrator than the 'victim'

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Getting and 8 year old boy makes a lot of sense. Jim Bob can gently caress the hell out of that kid and not get him pregnant. But he is still appealing and girl-ish.

Yep. Jim Bob is a monster. He fucks little boys, but only when they are his kids. Adopted or otherwise.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Has the super fabulous power bottom Duggar "boy" come out of the closet yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

Sadly, Josiah's courtship to a very nice and sweet girl ended a couple of months ago :( Poor kid just can't catch a break!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josiah-duggar-and-marjorie-jackson-split-end-four-month-courtship-201558

He got to third base and found there wasn't external plumbing. All I'm saying is he craves the D.

• Locked thread