Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was the onion cutting thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

i put 2 much salt in my neti pot tonight and burned the poo poo out of my nosebrain.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Khris Kruel posted:

I'm implying that if it's hillary and trump, less then 20% of the nation is going to be voting

so what ur saying is vermin supreme has a chance?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

hes da reel deel

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

haha look at all u animu cocksuckers.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

i liek how nobuddy c's the correlation of my reappearance heh.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Khris Kruel posted:

you still in cali?

yee, socal liek a cool bro.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Khris Kruel posted:

I'm gonna save everyone's avatar and put it right mid way through the month when no one has money

doing gods work i see.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

busb posted:

brb just going to LARP my anime cockwizard and yell out 'JIZZ JIZZ' constantly at a gaggle of teenagers while silently crying in my soul that the only thing i'll ever emit is an aura of crushing sadness

yep thats mah boi

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

GulagDolls posted:

beat up to the first boss in legend of the mystical ninja for snes without killing anything (except boss(which u dont actually kill because it's ghost))

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Um, excuse me, but why is the wiki dead? I am tryna reminisce here.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I think it might be time to introduce some new blood to the glory that is "The King of Mafia"

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

First you gotta finish finish running that Temple game you started

I'm a leaf on the wind man, I come bring my glorious presence into and out of your existences as the wind takes me.

But if you insist.

Legends of the Hidden Temple: Return to the Temple Maze, a nightless mafia game for 12 players. Coming soon.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Should I barf out a game right now? I could do a temple game or launch another of my spooky experimental closed setups.

I kind of want to do another power metal themed setup too.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Max posted:

I’ll do

High 5

Also, hi old school maf peeps.
Did I start this? Is it my fault?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

U guys r weird.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Everything is anime.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I'd like to play awful survivor.

Anyone doing one any time soon?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

The latest metal gear game is basically fence poking simulator.

Fight me.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Metal gear survive.

The entire game is poking things through a chain link fence.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Lol, it's okay yo, I know how it feels. My favorite game is banjo kazooie.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

And now I want to make banjo kazooie mafia.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Klungar posted:

I'll co mod!

Alright ill fix up a setup.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Well gently caress. I wanted someone to be a walrus.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Um, if soldiers tactics is a thing please make it a real tactics game somehow, and I wanna be king.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I really enjoyed FSN mafia, and was thinking about doing a setup in the fate universe of my own.

I'd like to interest check it first though.

I would be using heroes from across history and mythology that may or may not have been used in the Fate universe before to make it a bit more unpredictable.

If a new Fate mafia interests anyone, please let me know.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

GeneX posted:

Dump the bad anime part and run mythological heroes mafia instead

I like the mage/hero dichotomy but I could do this too.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Natural 20 posted:

I would play this game.

As long as it's Zero or Apocrypha.

I was going to make up a super anime sounding subtitle. There are some sweet epic heroes I want to use that aren't in any of the series too though.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

GeneX posted:

I mostly just hate that the creator of the series turned cool-as-hell heroes into anime girls for his protagonist to gently caress and/or for people to jack off to, the basic concept is great

I was planning on making it less anime in tone, and am not planning on any surprise, king Arthur is a girl now moments.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

b-minus1 posted:

If anyone is planning on running a mafia game any time soon, I would love to be a co-mod. I'm designing a Shawshank Redemption Mafia game (thanks Retro Futurist for the feedback), but would like to get a feel for the behind the scenes work that goes into modding before I run my own game.

I can give you a once over and a run down on the basics if you want. I'm an awful choice for someone to actually help run the game if that's what you're looking for though.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I genuinely forgot that Merk pretended to be Chinese to avoid getting executed

This is my favorite thing on the internet today.

Shine on you beautiful merky diamond you.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

merk posted:

Thingyman game starts tonight. Who wants in instead of me?

Would it be the worst or best if I volunteered?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Squiggly posted:

Depends on if you plan to post fitty

Got em

Rofl, pretty true.

I probably cant promise to post a lot so maybe it's a bad idea.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Here's an interesting take on a common scum tactic.

Scum should rarely bus the same scumbuddy. While it's a common tactic to pressure your fellow scum to build town cred, if scum is taken out and it is revealed that one of the already flipped scum was that players bus target, it opens up other scum players to scrutiny regarding their cases on the busses player.

As town, I have found that one of the easiest ways to catch scum is realizing that one of the already flipped scum was bussed heavily, and looking through players on the bussed players vote to find cases that look like they could be a potential bus brought on by hidden information.

This can be avoided by not bussing the same scumbuddy unless that buddy made an obvious flip that all town would catch onto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

I have no idea but this did remind me of the all-time GOAT tactic, “claim cop day one and that you investigated your scumbuddy and he’s scum in a game with no night 0”

The alasdair special. A true classic.