Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Cyril Sneeer posted:

I tell you, I had an AE92 corolla, so fwd but the best thing about that car by miles was the 4age engine. if you don't belive me saying how good this engine is the google search it : 4age

4AGE with some ITBs on it revving to the moon is one of the coolest engine sounds everrrrr and you're not really going to be going fast enough to die horribly either if you stack it :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

dunno i dont drink tea or coffee

Digger drivers survive on a diet of Monster Energy and cigarettes, this is a well documented fact.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Salisbury Snape posted:

Digger drivers survive on a diet of Monster Energy and cigarettes, this is a well documented fact.

White wine, hookah and crushing fear of inadequacy in my case.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cyril Sneeer posted:

did someone leave some food out for ratty overnight??

https://twitter.com/RatsEveryHour/status/1309160666402611202

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Cyril Sneeer posted:

I tell you, I had an AE92 corolla, so fwd but the best thing about that car by miles was the 4age engine. if you don't belive me saying how good this engine is the google search it : 4age

did someone leave some food out for ratty overnight??

I had an old primera with an sr20 in it. Was decent stupid car

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
My internal radio is stuck on Atomic by Blondie. Could be worse.

Ahhhh, your hair is beautiful...

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fridge corn posted:

I had an old primera with an sr20 in it. Was decent stupid car

'was a decent stupid car.' In no way did the car deserve dat engine.

an old primera with an sr20dett, it should be shoved through the rear wheels.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
https://twitter.com/PDSA_HQ/status/...ingawful.com%2F

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I guess maybe they're not all quite so good at it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hell yeah, he got a new job

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I wish uber eats would stop sending me discount codes. Pretty sure you're not supposed to eat this much fried chicken

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I got a good dog voucher from work a few weeks back, one of the options was a £50 Uber eats credit. I decided it would be unhealthy.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

please do not eat the good dog

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Also the chicken place has deep fried pickles with blue cheese sauce. They're supposed to be £4 but for ages now ubereats has them listed as 40p. I want to order 5 at a time but I also dont want to make them suspicious so just one per order. Cant be killing that golden pickle goose

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

NotJustANumber99 posted:

dunno i dont drink tea or coffee

This explains so much.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

This was so nice. I watched a video about him and his award ceremony. Was having a down day so it almost made me cry. Love that rat.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

White wine, hookah and crushing fear of inadequacy in my case.

Its not a real excavator though, wheel diggers don't count

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

:)

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Unbelievable. Dealt with 140 tonnes of hardcore this week. Even for me, that's excessive.

NotJustANumber99 fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Sep 25, 2020

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Unbelievable. Dealt with 140 tonnes of hardcore this week. Even for me, that's excessive.

did toy find an 4age or an sr20dett down there.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

no just some wire wheels and axle and horse bones

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

All i'm seeing here is a lot of rats got thrown into a field and triggered landmines, this one just survived. Which is admirable, but still, messed up.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Dealt with 140 tonnes of hardcore this week.
my dad had to clear out his stash once i hit puberty so he probably knows the feeling

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

oh no computer posted:

my dad had to clear out his stash once i hit puberty so he probably knows the feeling

I hope he put it in the woods for you to find with plausible deniability. that is the true circle of life

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I threw up 110m of 1.8m featheredge fence this week, all set with 803 mixed concrete because my boss is to cheap to use postcrete or premix.
Pretty good shift for 2 of us.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh no computer posted:

lol. it is bad int it. I feel bad, bad against the world.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
IN FACT i remember teh story. I lived in maidstone, my friend lived in detling. one day before my parents were homw we were back at his.

he said ' i need to show u smthg'. We went into his parents room and there was as whole STACK of pron there. like how could 1 man wank this much.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

hold my beer

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if u gonna be dumb, u have to be tough.I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer, buti know enough to know. if u gunna be dumb, u have to be tough.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Salisbury Snape posted:

I threw up 110m of 1.8m featheredge fence this week, all set with 803 mixed concrete because my boss is to cheap to use postcrete or premix.
Pretty good shift for 2 of us.

Why did you even eat it in the first place

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

CancerCakes posted:

All i'm seeing here is a lot of rats got thrown into a field and triggered landmines, this one just survived. Which is admirable, but still, messed up.

the rats are too light to set off the landmines. only fat rats, or a social cluster of multiple rats, could do so.

this is selection for thin, solitary rats, to create a new UK thread poster now that the previous one has vanished.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mrpwase posted:

Why did you even eat it in the first place

it is quite bad. I felt like i was open. My right hip is loving caininng. I am w8ting for a song to come on the radio.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Also I believe the rats are trained to sniff out the bombs, which is how he found 39 of them.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i would like to see the rat

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Does that line often work for you

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Bobby Deluxe posted:

hi

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hello

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Seems the thread has moved on to rats with medals now.

How many mines have *you* sniffed out?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

it worked

how are you friend rat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Ratty! I guess you survived the bat aids