Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

it took doing subsetting twice before i think i got my head around it and now i'm doing matrix arithmetic

Linear algebra is fun. Nonlinear algebra is less fun. Linearisation is a pile of wank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I've just signed up for "360 degree feedback" which means that 12 lucky coworkers and stakeholders get to anonymously tell me I'm poo poo

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lady Gaza posted:

got my lunch sorted

This is how all food in the UK is right?

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

im less apocalyptically ill today so i'll probably end up going to work tomorrow, boring

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Gonna buy The Witness cos it seems to be getting good reviews and looks cool.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Matoi Ryuko posted:

This is how all food in the UK is right?

oh don't start that poo poo in here

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

oh don't start that poo poo in here

I love all the uk foods. Even beans and cucumber sandwiches, I don't discriminate.

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
My traditional month off work is coming to an end and im trying to return to a normal sleeping pattern

I managed 8am-5pm. I work days

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress have you been doing to throw yourself 8 or more time zones out?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

getting into the mindset of strange, foreign sausages

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I love all the uk foods. Even beans and cucumber sandwiches, I don't discriminate.

Um that was beans on toast, a culinary national treasure. The cucumber I think we're all a bit shocked by.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Bozza posted:

Um that was beans on toast, a culinary national treasure. The cucumber I think we're all a bit shocked by.

My bad. I figured that the toasts were going to be closed together before being consumed. :shobon:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

don't listen to those jerks matoi, you're alright :)

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

the bread was untoasted and the beans were also cold, i don't believe in cooking food as it causes toxins

Fluo
May 25, 2007

sout posted:

I have 49 hours of FO4 on Steam so I guess I enjoyed it a fair amount but I dunno.
The gunplay is way better but it's a really crappy RPG and the dialogue/writing isn't great.
Agreed, it felt the most padded out aswell
Also all the little poo poo like getting power armour an hour into the game

The most Meh game of 2015

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

goatface posted:

I have been playing the War Thunder planes.

we should play planes. i'm sick of having to learn russian to understand what people say when i shoot them

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

don't listen to those jerks matoi, you're alright :)

I was only joshin, I watch lots of the UK's culinary television programs. :shobon:

Lady Gaza posted:

the bread was untoasted and the beans were also cold, i don't believe in cooking food as it causes toxins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvtvIcKEQao

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Matoi Ryuko posted:

My bad. I figured that the toasts were going to be closed together before being consumed. :shobon:

the beans would fall out!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Aston posted:

the beans would fall out!

The cucumbers keep the beans in!

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The cucumbers keep the beans in!

this guy gets it. the structural integrity of the cucumbers under conditions of moisture ensures bean position

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Saussies for tea tonight, made a spicy sauce and put it all into pasta

It helped me forget about the drudgery of every day life

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tonight i am making a hash

also,

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Fingerless Gloves posted:

I did chili mac, which is basically the same thing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Fingerless Gloves posted:

thats what gin is for imo

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

im doin a curry and still enjoying fallout 4, am going to thrash people who add cucumbers to beans on toast and that is a cute dog right there, hope this helps

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

hello cute dog

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Get him phoon/fraction

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008

goatface posted:

What the gently caress have you been doing to throw yourself 8 or more time zones out?

Drinking heavily

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

im still enjoying fallout. i would prefer better settlement management and less plot

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

dogs are good

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

decided to have a drink tonight but it's pissing down so rather than brave the elements and walk to the shops i'm drinking the only alcoholic thing I have in the house - cointreau

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i was real annoyed when the dog in fallout 4 suddenly got a name "dogmeat" midway through a main quest mission

i mean i know he's called dogmeat but i much preferred just having him referred to as Dog and i liked the idea of my character just never bothering to name him

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

i was real annoyed when the dog in fallout 4 suddenly got a name "dogmeat" midway through a main quest mission

i mean i know he's called dogmeat but i much preferred just having him referred to as Dog and i liked the idea of my character just never bothering to name him

This irked me too. I can't tell if it's sloppy writing or I wasn't paying attention.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Seeing as it's Bethesda probably both

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Horse Clocks posted:

This irked me too. I can't tell if it's sloppy writing or I wasn't paying attention.

iirc his name changes when you talk to the boring Future Vision Lady (what the hell was the point of that. I guess they did it in Fallout 2 kinda but it was lame here.)
Or if not there's some point in the main story where you have to use him and I think they know what his name is there or something.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Jose posted:

thats what gin is for imo

See my username.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

GBS Britain threads are always funny, I don't think anyone realises that the usual response when someone says Britain is poo poo is "yep, sure is"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

loving hell the newest xfiles episode :eyepop: that was grim

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sout posted:

iirc his name changes when you talk to the boring Future Vision Lady (what the hell was the point of that. I guess they did it in Fallout 2 kinda but it was lame here.)
Or if not there's some point in the main story where you have to use him and I think they know what his name is there or something.

nick valentine has "worked with dogmeat before", and thus calls him dogmeat

your character immediately assumes this is the True and Correct Dogname and latches onto it

anyway what can i use marsala for apart from roasting pheasants? i'm not going to drink it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

anyway what can i use marsala for apart from roasting pheasants? i'm not going to drink it

http://www.goonswithspoons.com/Chicken_Marsala