Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I bet the radio station shock jockey is involved more than incidentally. That can't be the last we'll see of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

A definite person of interest, but not any crazier than the talk show host we met earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if everybody we'll end up meeting is in on this business in one way or another like how the office plot of today's victim worked out. Left field option is maybe Ravi's boss or someone we just haven't ended up meeting yet who isn't actually one of the zombie-racists but is intent on sweeping things under the rug/eliminating a potential epidemic before it gets out of control/etc and caught a break on their goals with the happenstance exposure on the message board instead of someone who actually considers themselves a regular user.

I've convinced myself Blaine is faking the memory loss, Major giving up his personal vaccine is too ripe for drama for that not to be how this goes down. What's-her-face gets cured, realizes she didn't forget Major and tries to find him after escaping captivity, bumps into Olivia, and Olivia has to somehow get to Major before he dies... and of course even if Major survives Blaine goes right back to being a major villain again, let alone if something else goes wrong.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

The defense lawyer coming back to represent Johnny was great. Not sure how I feel about the zombie hunter plot and Major not showing up in next week's promo is both predictable and irritating.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

It was obvious Major giving away that shot would bite him in the rear end somehow but that came together a lot better than just making hay out of his surviving the zombie flu. Now it's just a question of how long before Fillmore-Graves gets implicated in the theft because Donnie's not smart enough to hide having very lucrative cures for long. Also gotta wonder if Blaine is mixing up the blue juice to see if he can make something that will really erase his memory.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

durk onion posted:

So what is Blaine's plan with making more memory juice? I can't imagine anyone wanting brains with longer visions except for those trying to solve murders.

I still think he's trying to figure out how it works so he can erase his memories for real. It's definitely not for his brain business, tonight's episode saw to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Blaine's too good to get shot like the teaser implies but something about all the times Mr. Boss tried to kill him doesn't make me think the partnership will go smoothly. I really loved how Olivia smacked his face into the dash after he burnt her hand this episode though.

• Locked thread