Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

A bit disapointed they didn't kill off kid brother. Especially since it seemed to be a huge deal, but nope lol another doctor had his bloodtype.

Major getting the best plot. It is going to be amazing when he finally gets his revenge on Max Rager CEO and evil redhead assistant.

"Thanks, you're one of the good ones"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Lycus posted:

I avoided this show last year because it didn't sound like my thing, but I watched Season 1 on Netflix and enjoyed it.

I brought some Johnny Time so I wouldn't just be posting bullshit:

I hope he shows up again this year. I don't even care how.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Tokubetsu posted:

May the bromance between Major and Ravi never end.

FoxTerrier posted:

This is the best show.

needs a gif when both of them were dancing and high

I guess max rager assistant doesn't know that eating brains lets the zombie take on their personality of the victim. Could be used later as they continue their purge. Or not.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

FoxTerrier posted:

And holy crap Major just keeps digging his pit deeper

:quagmire:

At least Peyton is back.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I hope that is one deep rear end river, or people are going to see like 20+ bodybags at the bottom on a good day.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Look obviously the river is 500m deep and the zombies are in self sealing bags so there is no risk of leaking blood out and infecting other people after Major shoots them in the head.

There are also weights in the bag so it won't float to the surface.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Who did Major get the text from at the end? Rita?

I am impressed that Major's life did not get worse at the end of this episode. Things are looking up!

hes gonna crash so hard

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Peyton having the hots for Blaine is almost as funny as people not getting the Minor thing until now.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Angela Christine posted:

She originally broke up with him because she was afraid of infecting him. Now that he has been infected and 'cured' it may be safe for them to be together.

Or it may be very dangerous since they only have a limited understanding of how the whole thing works and their total sample size with the cure is 4 subjects. Is the cure supposed to have somehow vaccinated him against future exposure? What happens if his blood or fluids gets into her, will his vaccinated blood interact with her active zombie blood? We don't see much sciency stuff, this isn't CSI, but did they even try New Hope's blood on uninfected rats to check if she is still an infectious carrier able to infect or vaccinate others?

Or maybe the writers didn't think of that.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this? posted:

While the dog's name is definitely supposed to be pun I believe its not "Minor" but "Miner" because Ravi said he was digging in the trash.

nah it's minor

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Haha "So we're going the Pretty Woman no kissing on the mouth route. I'm down." Horny Major owns.

Max Rager is the most cartoonishly evil company ever. Right down to the evil scientist. I bet they totally have another zombie killer to check on Major's targets. 2 episodes in a row where nothing bad happens to Major has to be a record, so he's going to fall hard any day now.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Rhyno posted:

I want James Roday to guest star as a competing fake psychic now.

Or how has she not eaten a fake psychic brain yet. C'mon

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Brother Entropy posted:

He hasn't been shooting + dumping any actual zombie bodies in the river, it's all been an act. The other bodies in the freezer are the other zombies he's had to hunt down.

This was a really expected twist to the situation but it's still exciting waiting for this all to inevitably blow up in Major's face.

He didn't even have a padlock on the freezer. C'mon Major get your poo poo together.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Liv and Blaine teamup owns. Dick move dumping your GF after that Ravi and then making a play for Peyton the next day.

Now I want to see what is on that letter and whose house that was. I assume it was Dale's house but it'll probably be a misdirect.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Angela Christine posted:

According to the latest episode, Blaine has lost 3 customers. Major has 3 bodies in the freezer. Looks like he didn't kill anyone, he's been dumping manikins the whole time.

That bothers me too. That he is dumping manikins specifically for the viewer's benefit. There is no reason for him to do that at all unless it was to trick the tv viewer.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Lycus posted:

Gilda followed and watched him at least once.

Good thing she stopped following him immediately after the body was dumped and went home. It's an extra good thing she will never follow him again and be lead to his zombie freezer.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

There was an episode tonight. It was good.

The banter between Rita and CEO dad is great. I guess he doesn't know that Rita and Major were :huh:

"What if you have a vision of having sex with Clive? You might see his O-face." That line and taunting Clive with Game of Thrones stuff, Ravi was killing it tonight.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Major and the zombie hooker :aaaaa:

:barf: at the ending though. Major will turn back into a zombie then try to get back together with Liv and the cycle continues.

Mr Boss owns.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

raditts posted:

So were we supposed to take from the zombie hooker bit that Blaine was running a zombie sex slavery ring on the side, or is there some other guy out there that they somehow don't know about?

It was Blaine. When she said the John turned her and welcomed her to team Z, along with Blaine using the term earlier in the episode, it was 100% him.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Oasx posted:

Enrico Colantoni will have a recurring role later this season : http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/izombie-books-veronica-mars-alum-852399

Best news

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I'm assuming this doc is a trap to see if Major will blow the whistle.

I was hoping that the doctor was on the level and Major would get him killed trying to outplay the CEO.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

M_Gargantua posted:

I love it how Peyton has picked up the majorly boned position that Major has slowly crawled out of.

Yea hahaha. Plot moved a ton tonight. The Kristen Bell "cameo" was amazing.

Poor Minor :(

Bouncer guy is totally going to get killed, just like Liv's last boyfriend. Blaine will probably be the one who kills him too, either directly or indirectly :v:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Lycus posted:

Major leaving Minor on the bus was the saddest scene of the series.

I 100% thought he was going to kill the dog the bury him somewhere. I am very glad I was wrong.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Angela Christine posted:

Now he knows that the police are still seriously looking for that dog, they haven't given up. He knows he's still on law enforcement radar because of the meat cute thing. He just realized that keeping the dog is much more dangerous than he thought.

Abandoning the dog is also dangerous. Taking it out of town to abandon it might have been better, but the dog probably does have a tattoo and/or chip, which is how they quickly identified random bus dog as the missing murder dog. The police could put pictures of the dog on the news, but it looks like a completely unremarkable basset hound. I think they did put out pictures of the dog when the guy was first missing, and nobody connected a missing basset hound with Major Boyscout suddenly finding a basset hound.

Killing the dog would have been the smart move, but he's too much of a softie to do that.

Major should have put the dog in the freezer with the 3 other zombies.

Then he realizes he forgot to turn the dog first. Whoops.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Side effects this time did not include aggression or violence. Though I guess he did yell at that dog clerk lady a bit. She should be thankful he didn't throw a medicine ball at her.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The unboxing video and the look on Ravi's reaction was great.

I love that Vaughn is really upset at twitter trolls and crazy enough to do something to them.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

haha Blaine' dad screwing him in the will and then Blaine getting the old man make up to gently caress with him was great.

Even Clive is noticing the personality changes in Liv. Won't be long now until Clive is in on the secret.

Plot is moving at a good pace now. The murder of the week stuff tied in nicely to the main plot so it was barely noticeable.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Feb 17, 2016

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

FoxTerrier posted:

This was a really fun episode, god drat am I not looking forward to Liv's latest boyfriends inevitable betrayal/death though.

He will absolutely die and I bet Blaine does it or causes it. Just like her first zombie boyfriend.

Nullsmack posted:

I've been under the impression that none of them knows he's cured, but I may be mistaken.

They probably know. Chief has to know for sure, since he was openly discussing it with Major.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Angela Christine posted:

BTW, he was totally bluffing about this, right? Some kid sends a nasty tweet, and the next day he is killed in a traffic 'accident'. They just took the news of a random traffic accident and said it was the bad tweeter.

If Max Rager had that kind of juice they never would have needed Major in the first place.

He is absolutely crazy enough to do it. Just look at basically everything he's done at the cartoon villainy company.

He's the best villain is what I'm saying.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Run Ravi run. What kind of person has never seen Star Wars?

Keith Mars :neckbeard: Hopefully in a recurring role as the handler for undercover boyfriend.

Rita reveal and crazy Liv, Blaine turning Candi into a zombie through :huh:, return of zombie Blaine. The last few minutes were great!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Ravi really does have the best reactions.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I still want a zombie to try eating cow brain or whatever. They would probably be chill as gently caress when they got a vision.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

BJPaskoff posted:

I'm starting to wonder why Babineaux doesn't ever mention that Liv seems to get into the personality of whoever she's investigating the death of. An "I'm really good at getting inside the heads of people" chameleon-level ability would be more reasonable and a fantastic pun compared to "I'm a psychic". But hey I'm looking for realism in a show about zombies where the main actress dyes her hair and throws some powder on her face, so don't mind me. (Mid-post-edit: Apparently Babineaux did point this out and I don't remember it? Can someone explain?)

He mentions this in season 2.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Vaughn du Clarke owns so hard.

Welp, I guess Blaine get Liv's boyfriend "killed"

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

jscolon2.0 posted:

Zombie Rita!

FoxTerrier posted:

Weather man is back!!!!

A great episode. I hope they keep finding ways to bring back Johnny Frost. Once a season would be great.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Vaughn Du Clark is still best char on the show. But rear end in a top hat Keith Mars also owns.

Don E and Chief on blue grass brain :guitar:

Major :ohdear:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I'm not used to Clive being the one who is poo poo on :(

Scumbag lawyer was great. Ate the energy bar, but I got you another one so we cool

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Now that I think about it, that finale was kinda mediocre. All the chaos killer / meat cute stuff was wrapped up a little too nicely.

I guess next season is just them vs Max Rager(live life to the MAX) since the Mr Boss stuff doesn't seem to be going anywhere anymore.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Angela Christine posted:

Drake's fate is sad. On the other hand now both Liv and Major are unattached zombies so they can finally bone.
:love: :love: :love: True love forever. :love: :love: :love:

Until he takes the cure and cant remember Liv :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Chief could possibly survive this! He's been shot in the head before.

Chief and Gilda will both survive :unsmith:

• Locked thread