Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

DarkCrawler posted:

This comic is incredible. The only aspect of it I don't like about it is that I stumbled upon it a year ago and not a decade from this because I want way more of it. The art is just...mind-blowing. This dude(tte?) has to be a professional doing this on his free time, right?
Operant may or may not have been involved in the revelation of exactly WHAT is inside all those Liefeld pouches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Oxxidation posted:

No, it's the core tenet ofYISUN's teachings and its use by Meti was sincere. Remember that the most exalted of YISUN's saints was an aggressive, ignorant, unsightly woman who defeated philosophers and kings by refusing to comprehend them and just smashing through all obstacles. Remind you of anyone?
Made humans, too! "But it is certainly known that the children of Aesma’s Mistake would go on to be powerful indeed, and exceptionally foolish. It was their race, after all, that tamed that Hot, Black Flame, and in doing so, brought the first of our kin into the world."

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

They are both Kill Six Billion Demons until one of them is more Kill Six Billion Demons than the other?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

The Mentalizer posted:

It definitely looked like she had more than two arms here:

Note the sleeve discrepancy.

We are perhaps looking at an all statements are true scenario.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Hold on.

Juggernaut Star posted:

The New King meets my master and comes into his kingdom. Singularity restored. Clean.
That feels like a very specific word choice.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Things can be more than one thing.

wiegieman posted:

Both statements are true.

YS ATN VARAMA PRESH

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

I can only hope that this not only somehow works, but comes back later as The Usagi Technique.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Ideal outcome: Someday, an Ebon devil known only as... Freddy.

I'm loving how the three Magisters are basically a well-coordinated veteran adventuring party, and by encountering Allison their campaign has suddenly and violently intersected with Saints Row.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Tollymain posted:

i wonder if cio means they changed as a person, or if it's more like "i'm blue now"
Ahem.

wiegieman posted:

YS ATN VARAMA PRESH

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Cryophage posted:

WHAT RINGS HAVEN THA, WHELPLING?
SHE'S BACK. IN BLACK.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

But which of these angels will tell everyone to shut it, and announce they're going to cook food for White Chain?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Allison knows nothing? Perfect.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Basically tech's grounded in rules, which Royalty doesn't give a poo poo gently caress about.

You just know that Incubus is sending out dickpics on some sort of glyphosphere smartphone all the time, though.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

and I looked up the footnote on "exchanged kingly words" and it turns out they just called each other gay.
Now I'm just imagining a certain Oglaf scene concerning honor taking place in the K6BD universe.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozoTzkCeO-A&t=71s
Admittedly, there is a not-insignificant chance that I'm just hearing it in general.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

I was hoping the door guard would be the one to get hosed up by the entry, leaving the other two alive and just kinda "welp."

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

3. The sanctioned action is to Edit.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

My ideal outcome here is White Chain taking off and barging in on Mottom, only to find Juggernaut nowhere nearby, but then spotting him, in the distance, holding up a lollipop and pointing back at White Chain.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Those five columns in the background? I'm second from left.

Renaissance Robot posted:

If you want to massively bring down the tone/ruin the mood, imagine the band playing mad about me.
I was thinking more

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Or perhaps

wiegieman posted:

YS ATN VARAMA PRESH

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

JT Jag posted:

39 Something Awful Goon Posts Endlessly
I dunno if this is the worst angel this thread has come up with, but it's definitely the Correct name Grand Prize Winner should be using.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

nimby posted:

A universe full of shrimp?
Or a universe that is a shrimp. Just one.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

SunAndSpring posted:

Looks like they recruited a few people from the party, judging from the clothes Grasshopper Man is wearing. I wonder how that went down.

"Hey we're gonna try to steal a Key of Kings from a dipshit blonde underneath the nose of Mottom herself, wanna join in?"
"That sounds exquisite. And to think this was going to be another dull night of drinking wine pressed by 108 weeping orphan children."
Considering that the ball was full of miscellaneous royalty and rulers and how people tend to get into such positions around here, I sense some were more lucid than others about something being up and sleepy eyed lady doesn't look like she gives a gently caress about deflecting questions.

"I'm not so drunk that I can't tell you're out of place. What's going on?"
"Stealing a Key of Kings."
"poo poo yes, I'm in."

Insect dude looks pretty intent on joining this party directly, but I imagine there are some who just want to watch the kung fu.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

It's one of those days on the glyphosphere, I see.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

All those flying tea sets make me excited for Juggernaut Star's arrival.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Half of the bottom panels are in some way about someone becoming violently aware of just how many tea sets there are in this room. I hope one of those trains of thought at least passes by "isn't there an angel who collects these?" station.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Giant Ethicist posted:

Me too! I hang my head in shame.
None of that now. The comic will not take an irresolute reader. It's why it was unreadable to you.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

I hope this leads to Kierinsaval carrying INGSVLD around and neither of them being happy with it, but they gotta find INGSVLD a body if they want to have their showdown properly.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

thatbastardken posted:

goon face blindness
A sign of being insufficiently royal to read the comic.

akulanization posted:

The crate of teacups officially joins the 108 burning stars.
It just falls towards Allison forever. Every time one of these fights break out, someone gets bashed over the head.

Back at the Polisher's Guild, some craftsman is wondering if Mottom has noticed their uniquely made teaset.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

reignonyourparade posted:

I'm 70% convinced she just couldn't let "Speak up so i can remove your head" guy's shittalking stand and is primarily only here to outlast him.
I remember seeing fanart sent to Abaddon's tumblr about Layla and Eris just being best friends who hang out all the time and do normal mundane things when they're not getting involved in poo poo like this.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

I await the appearance of a Lazygun.

MikeJF posted:

The Maybe Sword is a sword that may be.
The Blessing Cannon would also be acceptable.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Juggers apparently has a bit of his own agenda going on.

Hiveminded posted:

Isn't the wheel(s) Jugg's real body/armour?

Are we going to see a surprise Wheeling?

SunAndSpring posted:

It would be very funny if this is the moment the wheel is revealed to be Juggs, not the spiky man, or at least a part of Juggs.
Woe be he that mistakes the rider for the steed.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

nimby posted:

Juggs' real body is tea.
Well now I'm envisioning Juggs' secret endgame as End of Evangelion except with tea instead of tang.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

One evil and good, the other insane and insane.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

The Song of Maybe posted:

“Men are too preoccupied with their swords,” said Lord Intra, “They get distracted.”
Beware the swordsman who blah blah blah MUH DICK

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

MonsieurChoc posted:

This needs to be corrected, Steel Ball Run is a masterpiece.
"Hey, Allison. I just thought of a song... I just made it up. Lyrics and tune, both written by 82 White Chain. You want to hear it? I'll sing it for you, if you want."

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Comrade Gorbash posted:

It's activities, and honestly I think you all just have really bad visual literacy. I swear, every third or fourth update there's some wild theory that hinges entirely on not being able to understand how to follow action from panel to panel.

Fish Noise posted:

The comic will not take an irresolute reader. It's why it was unreadable to you.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Specifically, Eris-Lo Kai did it.

Listen carefully. That cackling you hear in the distance? That's how you can tell it's him.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Hiveminded posted:

dying tragically and over-dramatically.
The first time will be tragic.

The third time will be ham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012