Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zakharov posted:

I cannot possibly emphasize enough how important it is that you click this link.

yeah thanks for that. Hooooooly gently caress it just wouldn't end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hanales posted:

Seems a little cruel :(

Haha I agree but for some reason when it is just a spring contraption I enjoy the ingenuity.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Deadite posted:

Mockery has never prevented that stupid anti-smoking truth group from creating terrible ads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw

They've been doing poo poo like this for years

This ad is awesome they fuckin nailed the old timey guy at the end. Also lmao at including the retarded girl meme

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I've desperately searched for someplace that has MXC closed captioned or subtitled, to no avail :( I'm deaf, so they really aren't optional for me. Similarly, finding subtitled MST3K episodes is a pain in the rear end when Netflix keeps taking them back down.

The Schaden is me. Entertainment distributors care not for me and my broken ilk. :emo:

Does somebody in your situation ever use Youtube auto subtitles? Probably won't work with MXC because the best lines are said under the announcer's breath, I'm just curious.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

3 people did NOT enjoy their peach soda

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hulebr00670065006e posted:

It's clearly lemon. Says it right on bottle.

i choose not to believe

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MrSmokes posted:

One of my favorites. The perfect definition of rock bottom in gif form.

Do you think he's on the phone, or holding his head from a previous fall? Parking garage suggests previous fall

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LonsomeSon posted:

It's a platform you balance on, which then moves out from under you like someone yanking on a rug. Who the gently caress thought that was a good idea?
a guy in front of me was standing on one when I was in line at a store. He was doing pretty precise little movements and told me it took him 20 minutes to figure it out.

It looked fun and I am jealous of him to this day.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AlphaKretin posted:

But I mean, again, these stupid things aren't the first, fastest, or easiest to use product of its kind. Even if people are so lazy that "replacement for walking" is a product on par with loving mobile phones, that niche has already been filled by plenty of products that don't result in a page of crash pictures in this thread. Please tell me that me reading posts here as advocating these things is a gross misreading. Or else that the posts saying so are trolling and I'm just a fool.

E:

This is exactly the sort of comment I mean, the tone of others sounds like "oh you just hate them because :rolleyes:goons:rolleyes:, hover boards are totally the next phone".

lol u mad about toys

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Choco1980 posted:

The only thing that makes me truly annoyed about them is that they're called Hoverboards, a name that conjures a very specific thing that's not this. They're just the next transportation gimmick. They're not really any different from Segways, and once the smug novelty wears off they'll be about at that level of saturation in society too.

lol this is the most goonsay thing. thanks for showing us what lies beyond the cutting edge lmao

Cakefool posted:

The segway would have changed the way cities were designed because it doesn't work in cities as they currently exist.
segways made a bunch of city councils outlaw lil motorized things in public parks - somethng they never really had to bother with before because the market was 100% dominated by Power Wheels kids toys. so segway "changed" things sorta

EKDS5k posted:

Because they look fun but are too expensive to just buy on a whim. The only people who have them are people who can afford to spend hundreds of dollars on basically a toy.

Sour grapes, basically.
probly the most profound insight itt

bring back old gbs has a new favorite as of 18:47 on Dec 27, 2015

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Hahaha wtf I never heard this:
It's fun to tell the story with the Creator thing and all but really he was just an engineer who worked on them iirc

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Alaois posted:

SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT HOVERBOARDS JESUS CHRIST

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT UNICYCLES NOW

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Carecat posted:

Heelys are the REAL wave of the future.

my dream LA lights/Heely merger never happened :'(

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Random Hajile posted:

Shoes that get you where you're going faster are a dead end. What the world needs is a shoe that holds meat for when you get hungry along the way.

u know the bacon shoe exists

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wanamingo posted:

No, no, that's no good. It'll spoil too quickly, it has too much fat in it, and you'll be getting grease everywhere you walk. What we need is something with lean meat in it, that's been dried to help make it last longer. Something that's a good source of protein to give you the energy you need for those long walks. Something that'll be refreshingly warm while you eat it, to comfort you while it's cold out.

the grease is a feature to help u walk less, like a built in liquid soap dispencer in ur toes, u just slide around on a carpet of bacon grease

ooooooh liquid soap shoes patent pending

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Staryberry posted:

I know we just finished this derail, but can't we all just come together and enjoy watching Mike Tyson fall off a hoverboard? https://twitter.com/MikeTyson/status/681928471149297665

hahaha holy poo poo his face when he sort of has it figured out. He's so happy.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

grumplestiltzkin posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frazier_v._Cupp

The police can, will, and do lie all the goddamn time, because scotus said it was ok. Like that lawyer video posted a page or so said, don't say loving anything to a cop who is questioning you, other than "I want to speak to my lawyer."

sounds like more lobbying from big lawyer imo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kikka posted:

I laugh at the pig noises every time

Yeah I did not expect those pitches to be produced

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

that desperate claw at the dock/cliff thing is soooooo good

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nerdz posted:

Now for some BREAKING NEWS dog schadenfreude:

There's a dog running loose on a major São Paulo airport runway, preventing several airplanes from landing and lifting off. Several Airport staff are chasing the dog for over 10 minutes and haven't managed to catch it yet. Its being broadcasted live from a news station. I'll post the video as soon as it goes up on youtube.

lol that dog is having the time of his life.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Well I stand corrected. I seemed to recall seeing that they had a big problem with strays in the favelas and they were dealt with rather harshly.

they probably are, but not in front of tourists has to be some sort of slogan over there

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jastiger posted:

Pugs should be killed too. They shouldn't exist. It's sad but true.
ya basically true for all short snout dogs : ' (

but dont kill them just let them be and breed them with long snouty mutts

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

That's a smart dog. A trophy is of no use to him. But free bratwurst doesn't happen every day.

holy poo poo now I'm picturing that dog back stage with all the other dogs explaining his plan.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmaoooooooooooooo god drat

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hyperlynx posted:

You'd think so, yeah.

This is a case of "long haired cat with runny poos, shits in his box, gets it on his bumfur then drags his bum across my floor"

spend like $100 to get your cat professionally groomed so it has only long hair around its head, and maybe big fluffy paws. basically it will look like a lion from now on.

also would be cool to leave a bit of the end of the tail w/long hair also so it has a floofy booper (what i call a tail)

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DavidAlltheTime posted:

What the gently caress is happening with the dad punching his kid in the face? And the kid asks for five more??

he taught the kid how to take punches like actors do, and evidently he learned good

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Testekill posted:

How is this motherfucker not dead? :stare:

Russia power

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ragequit posted:

This is the book.

I know the twitter account is a fake, but the book is real, and I can't imagine the real guy would be happy about it.

ahahahahahahaah

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ariza posted:

I've seen this a hundred times but I've never seen any context to what the gently caress is going on and why it's being filmed so perfectly, unless it's for a movie or something.

Just For Laughs Gags: Dubai

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Adix posted:

a delorean, a hoverboard, a selfie stick, a drone, and an oculus.

we've reached peak something but I don't even know what

bttf nikes also

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

yesssssssssssssss

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ew even before the guy got raped by that giraffe that was gearing up to be a gross kiss.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Its hosed up and huge for me too, but I am man enough to admit I use an inferior browser.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I thought the entire point of this video was the guy getting a mystery bottle thrown to him @0:44

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

d_redguy posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure thats a drug deal goin down.

that's what I assumed until someone suggested on the last page it was probably just a wife throwing her husband his walking vodka, after he forgot it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:eyepop:
ya that is one rad dog

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

stinkles1112 posted:

The dude is loathsome but that video kinda made him grow on me a little bit tbqh

ya same

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

NMS!!!

I love this gif so much

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Found his brother:
http://i.imgur.com/d602u7f.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

13Pandora13 posted:

What kind of shithead lets their kid stomp on an animal? Jesus.

But do you TELL the child it's wrong, or does the child learn this from fused discs?