Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

So I've spent the past few weeks unplugged while I move, has anything important happened? What's parp?

To keep this on topic, any suggestions of good office chairs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

1500 posted:

Actually ED is 128-bit SIMD, and its maps are much larger then AC 2.0.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5902&page=45&p=564346#post564346

The width of the SIMD pipeline does not determine the precision, just the number of operations you can perform in parallel.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

:psyduck:

CIG: alpha 2.0

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

:toot:
I'm proud to be a Star Citizen
Where at least I know I'm fleeced
:toot:

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

:frogout:

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

:gary:
I think it's a mate.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

I can't go to the next page, what do I do now? :ohdear:

Your directorial powers threated croberts. This is why you had to go.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Is there a thread anywhere around here?

There's some people who post about wood hull model building in the scale modeling thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3148869
Recently someone's been working on an HMS Victory cross section.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

I wish to thank the goon that mentioned Subnautica last week and thousands of posts ago.
To everyone else: :argh:

I would also like to inquire if there are any plans to add a space bulldozer for clearing wreckage off the launch pads in the baby PU.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Probably not intended, but :golfclap: nontheless.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Solar Plebian ship design

DONG Fighter

Engine - Dual Output Nebula Gas
Computer - Phase Enhanced Navigation Instrument System (with optional Balanced Altitude Level Landing System for atmospheric flight)
Armament - Space Payload External Rotary Missile System

Concept art:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcl0ZiX6jqw

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Page 2012! Star Citizen releases in two weeks years! :v:

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

What is the Stimpire's official stance on delitzing?

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

I'm still 100 pages behind but has anyone pointed out we're going to reach 2942 3 4 5 6 long before SC?

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Skellybones posted:

Wales Class Luxury Super-Cruiser is a favourite mid-weight ship in the Sperg Navy. It allows dozens of well-heeled Admirals, Commodores and Wing Commanders to experience the thrill of space flight in perfect safety and comfort, with no opportunity to feel grief. The highly trained bridge crew will fly their craft near asteroid belts and tiny, non-threatening nebulae so that their extremely wealthy, risk-averse passengers may view the beautiful stellar environment. On rare occasions the Wales has been known to accidentally wander into actual combat zones, but fortunately the massively-overengineered frame is surprisingly resistant to damage, allowing them to usually escape with minimal drinks spilling in the passenger compartment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0jgZKV4N_A

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Anything happen over the weekend? I've given up trying to drink from this firehose.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Misc Prospector Sales Images

feast your eyes on never-ending engineering debt

Has anyone said Parpspector yet :gary:

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

:yarg: :hf: :gary:
The parps must flow!

The Montana mentioned is a top-tier autism chariot.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

I quit this thread months ago and now facebook sent me back :psypop:

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Yes but with the title music replaced with :gary:

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

On the subject of old youtube videos, does anyone remember the one featuring Kilrathi running a local news station and expressing disbelief about the prospects of star citizen? I think it was from the 2012-2013 timeframe.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Hey goons, archive this:

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

D1E posted:

Post to Dropbox please.

All 66 GiB? I could do a torrent if I figure out how.

From the way it downloaded it's undoubtedly excessively keyframed, but my knowledge of reencoding video stops at handbrake.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Regrettable posted:

quick and dirty:

Can't claim credit and don't know who made it; it's been in my SC folder for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

THE POWER OF FACEBOOK COMPELS ME (to come back to this loving thread).

• Locked thread