Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

ExecuDork posted:

You know it was a convertible. It had to be. Top down, naturally.

Just imagine, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day, the open road stretches before you, and the wind is blowing through your maggots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

angerbeet posted:

I'm sure I've seen (probably hilariously overpriced but hey, medicine) dummy butts that are used for procto trainees doing DREs online somewhere. I mean a SexFlesh Butt-O-Matic 2000 is going to do the same job but it'd be easier to explain away if you get hauled in front of the board to Talk About The Fake rear end We Have Now.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Healthcare thread has been playing vidi games

VelociBacon posted:

I'm running Valley of the Family Meeting today. Hoping to get a set piece Order for Palliation but we've been running this raid for a week now with no progress so we'll probably just lower the difficulty and farm DNR materials.

1stGear posted:

Ugh, that raid is such garbage. Half the time the MPOA boss just spams it's Refusal To Accept Mortality ability and your group insta-wipes.

Demora posted:

You gotta load up on Charisma or at least have a shitload of Stamina potions.

... Usually I drink the Stamina potions after the raid. Alone. In the dark. While watching bad tv.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

HEY GAIL posted:

am i the only person here who would put the REPLICA in his fuckroom and the ORIGINAL in a museum? that poo poo's a priceless antique, you could damage it

mad about sex furniture itt, poo poo

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

Marcade posted:

Cum, apparently

sequel to love, actually