Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I still love how loving angry nerds got at black Heimdall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I got curious about that so I hunted it around and holy lol she had an 8 week old premature born baby and possibly autistic 2 year old and was planning on getting a literal sheep dog, bred to fight off wolves and poo poo.

Mostly I got thrown off by you guys saying murderdog which put me in mind of fighting dogs but yeah that would have made it murder something

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Hahahaha jesus loving christ even if it somehow didn't murder the kids it would have destroyed maintenance the first time they tried to let themselves in. Like seriously, livestock guarding breeds are the kind of dog you need to carefully introduce to the goddamn new furniture or they'll be very suspicious of it, they can't handle apartment living.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

I had an ex that made me wear a fedora :smith:

you also bragged about driving 7 hours to gently caress a college freshman at age 36 or whatever you are you stupid fuckstain

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

It's either an otter guy parachute account or a copycat weirdo

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Canemacar posted:

Instead of DARE programs, they should just read TCC posts to grade school kids.

I feel like stories about the crushingly awkward things people get up to when high are probably more effective than weird stories about potential lethal side effects.

I gave directions to a guy who was probably on lots of meth or something similar last week, he was twitchy as gently caress and his teeth were mostly gone and otherwise pointy. He had black double-pupil novelty contacts in.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

7c Nickel posted:

The thing you have to understand about the modern usage of "cuck" is that it's branched off via the whole "women are property" thing. So not only is your partner cheating on you being cucked, ANY WOMAN ANYWHERE being in a relationship with a black guy is being cucked. Because her vagina belongs to white men you see. Having to pay taxes is being cucked. Having to hold back your vile opinions in public is being cucked. I am entitled to everything forever and any abrogation of that right is trying to cuck me.

I love the word filter so goddamn much :allears:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

that's quite the non sequitur

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Stories about people's misadventures because they abused ambien and wandered around in a dream state are pretty funny hth

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Enourmo posted:

man kids are dumb

one time my buddy's girlfriend faked a heart attack while they were at my house. called 911 and everything, when they got there nothing was wrong and they left.

i don't remember why, i don't think there was even a reason other than attention.

Kids are dumb? I worked with a guy that decided to say he thought he was having a heart attack to get off work. Well, when the manager called an ambulance like any sane person would do..... he literally took off running. :wtc: The manager actually took off chasing him. It was, uh. It was a thing all right.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Not the 100% beef ones! Those have BULL testes in them!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Gaukler posted:

In honor of that awesome thread:

What is it, Zach? Some sort of small pastry?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

quote:

There was once a nest of little yellow-jackets in a wood-shed, where whoever entered was obliged to pass within a few inches of it. This most people could do with impunity. But there was a coloured boy whom the black-and-yellow tenants of the nest could not endure. They would not allow him to enter the shed, or even to come within several yards of the door. “They bite me whenever I go that way,” he complained, and he had not molested them in any way. Perhaps he smelled of deceit, and they were afraid to trust him near their precious paper fabric.

Some wasps are racist

tater_salad posted:

I'll think that in that era especially nearly all WASPs were racist.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

What would that even be, an air hockey table with a massively oversized motor to move air?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

holy loving poo poo

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Chichevache posted:

It was. Unfortunately the copycats he spawned are very rarely as good as he is.

You just can't match the desperation of a man who really doesn't want to lose $10.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

That's what I'm saying, he was doing it because he was being a good sport about his own thing because he had to

If you just want to copy a guy without going through the effort of toxxing yourself well it just won't be as good as the guy who did

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

From the Stellaris thread:

King Doom posted:

I've had worlds slowly be filled with synths - they migrate in from elsewhere, and the locals all happened to be xenophobes who migrate away, opening more space for more synths and driving away more locals.

LonsomeSon posted:

Ah yes, the well-known 'Meat Flight' phenomenon.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Also IIRC grover really, really, really liked the F-35, presumably because it's basically his house with some wings stuck on it

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

And this is how a goon will get Something Awful seized by the FBI and Lowtax sent to a CIA black site.

eh he successfully delayed it by about a whole president so

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

I think the thing that makes me laugh the hardest about the truck-and-aircraft-carrier is I can imagine baloogan driving it screaming PECKERWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD the entire way

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

re: the civil war

Tardigrade posted:

Actually it's about ethnics in states rights.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Nah man you know Sauron set that thing to huge and used it as a hula hoop when no one was watching.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Someone can actually communicate with a cat? :eyepop:

[quote]

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm not convinced that this wasn't Trump's inauguration speech.

Nobody watched that loving speech so by the Schrodinger weird rear end argument against the Copenhagen interpretation it could have contained ANYTHING!

e: my physics degree made me change this, Schrodinger theorem is totally unrelated to the cat thing, I don't know why I wrote that

Shugojin has a new favorite as of 01:08 on Feb 25, 2017

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Chichevache posted:

I'm from the west coast and I use y'all. I admire the South for inventing a convenient and non-gender-specific form of addressing groups. It's far superior to the contemporary Californian use of "you guys".

No one ever remembers Pittsburgh and "yinz". For good reason, mind you.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

This guy was a real peach.

...Are we sure that elliott rodger wasn't granos?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Hedenius posted:

But digital Hitlers lack the warmth of analogue Hitlers.

A proper analog Hitler uses only genuine NOS Telefunken tubes

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

A level beyond mansplaining

I call it

Gorilla Salad

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I'm actually not sure I'm thinking of the right gorilla themed sa name there but I posted that anyway, hoping I was right

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

There was also a guy that recently stabbed his opponent in a MtG tournament. Didn't kill him, but he stabbed the poor dude like seven times so it evidently wasn't for lack of trying.

There was a also a guy who got destroyed by a like 7 year old girl

Apart from the general look of "holy poo poo what's going on" he was evidently a pretty good sport about it though

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Good joke. Roll on snare. Everybody fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Cacafuego posted:

How’s her dog? :ohdear:

The dog summon in da2 is immortal bro the dogs fine