Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Suspect Bucket posted:

Ooooooh. I got confused and thought you were talking about those combo toilet/sink things.I'm looking at i super confused like, "Why are you climbing over the toilet to get in the shower?

I also really like toilet/sink things.

Pissflaps posted:

Imagine the confusion when guests mistake that contraption for some kind of stand-up bidet. Imagine the mess and the puddles on the floor and the damp trouser legs. Horrific.

SneakyFrog posted:

..... you must be the worst houseguest ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

chernobyl kinsman posted:

it turned out that the light in the garage door opener had burned out. my stepdad had removed the burnt-out bulb, but hadn't yet put in a new one. for some absolutely inscrutable reason, this caused the upstairs outlet to stop working. the upstairs outlet only works if there is a working lightbulb in the garage door opener. no one understands why.
Neutral from the lightbulb goes to "hot" in the outlets. No lightbulb (to close the circuit), no hot.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

chernobyl kinsman posted:

i dont know what this means

This is a normal electrical installation:

Power goes from + to -

This is your installation:

The lightbulb is needed to complete the first part of the circuit, without it, no way for the power to go to the outlets.

Or I may be totally wrong, so this is the place to go: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3090739

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

kxZyle posted:

quote:

T-man posted:

Eh, it's a dyin'.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Jedit posted:

Presumably this is what they mean when they complain about rappers promoting violins in the media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

christmas boots posted:

I mean at least it’s not Mastercard.

---

oldpainless posted:

I’m a fan of the old triple Ds

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

more like oldddpainless