Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Was it on these forums that someone posted "Antici..." and "...pation" separated by numerous years? Does anyone have that? That was amazing dedication to a Rocky Horror joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul
I decided to pop into TCC for the first time in forever, because I noticed they had a funny new name for the subforum. I opened a thread, and this was the first thing I saw:

Oh Long Johnson posted:

I urge others to look past the stigma and try crack at least once in their life, but to be responsible about it.

Excellent. The rest of the page is, of course, about 25% people explaining how they've been smoking crack for fifteen years and totally aren't addicted, and would you please stop repeating erroneous information to the effect that crack is in any way dangerous or habit-forming?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Roro posted:

In the E/N thread titled, "How do I get through the next six months?", OP Benny Harvey begins to lose his poo poo.

Geniasis posted:

You missed the part where he flips out when someone calls him a bitch and how their feminism is hypocritical and his is superior despite, y'know throwing "oval office" around.

Why is this guy single?

Edit: Maybe I should go ask in his thread.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Roro posted:

Did the post I quoted not clue you in? The guy's a hardcore MRA that doesn't think he is. Also very insufferable.

That's an urban myth, the OP's inherent stench masks the scent of interference.

I was joking. The funny was supposed to be that his woman-repelling qualities are obvious to everyone except him.

Pat Mustard posted:

He's just waiting for the right oval office to come along.

There we go.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

I'm glad that my job literally has a person in the room taking down everything I say and reducing it to written record. That really limits the bad things I say.

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

"If the court recorder could please read back the transcript for the defense's last statement."

"Eight equal sign equal sign equal sign equal sign D. If you know what I mean."

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Holy poo poo, is that a shrimp in Rachael's eyes? Ah, hahaha. I didn't notice that the first time around.

Palpek posted:

Lol that's nice :cheers:

That was some good stuff, dude.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Chichevache posted:

I AM A loving MORON story

Just wait until she totally casually asks him if he liked it, and if maybe he wants to do it, again.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Geniasis posted:

For some reason this sounds like the opening sentence of a short story.

I'd read it.

Also, I have a great Chuck Tingle title for this, but I'm too lazy to post it.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Guy Mann posted:

Lifting Bill Hicks jokes is a net good because it means people get to enjoy a joke without having to look at or listen to Bill Hicks.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Stealing from Bill Hicks is cool because gently caress him.

Ah, so we're in a legitimate Hicks down-cycle? I thought opinions on Hicks were starting to trend upward, again, but maybe that was just a dead Hicks bounce.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

There's no trend with Hicks, there's just a steady supply of teenagers who think his observations are earth shattering because they're dumb teens.

And much like Ayn Rand, Nietschze, and Monty Python, LOL if you don't grow out of that poo poo by like 20.

Welp. I was with you 'til Monty Python.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

PBS Newshour posted:

This is like a joke from one of my Fraisers

Did anyone make an MS Paint titled "A Pain in My rear end" yet? It should have a mime in it.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Fury Road was loving awful, and it had nothing to do with Furiosa being "more than a sex toy." It was just a lovely movie. Most of the friends I have who saw the movie also think it's poo poo, and the closest any of them come to being MRAs is occasionally holding a door for a strong, independent woman even though she is capable of holding it for herself. It's actually possible to not like a crappy movie because it's a crappy movie, and not due to some deep-seated hatred of women. I'd go so far as to say that the vast majority of people who dislike crappy movies like Fury Road are reasonably normal, well-adjusted people, and the misogynist assholes who aren't satisfied by the other three literal sex toys featured in the film are what they've always been: a very loud, very stupid, and very small minority. There are plenty of people who actually do care about the integrity of a movie series they'd previously enjoyed, and there is plenty to dislike in Fury Road on that basis, alone. The childish need to divide the world into "horrible shitbags" and "people who agree with me" is tiresome.

Unironically agree 100%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Crane Fist posted:

Good job on your stupid opinion you dumb piece of poo poo - me, 100% unironically

I'm not sure how memes work. Is this a good time for U MAD? It feels like a good time for U MAD.