Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

System Metternich posted:

Now this makes me think what other posts/threads on this forum have made me laugh that hard as well

- the one crazy lady who claimed to have multiple personalities, one of them being a snarky rear end in a top hat called "Lucifer Gucifer"

Back story / archives link please this sounds hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

quote:

I run slow

I work in the social services, and a lot of the people we work with have a lot of regrets. I've asked our case managers to have their clients come out and watch me run. I run so slow, time run backwards. As I waddle along, your life runs in reverse. Scars becomes wounds become chances to exercise better judgement. I run slow.

Like most people, I enjoy running in the mornings, before it gets to hot. Unlike most people, I've been pushed over by a squirrel.

I run slow. Sometimes when I am running, I think of those zen fountains that absorb a drip drip drip of water down a bamboo tube before finally tipping over and dumping their contents into a pool. Each step I take is another drip. I think, that fountain would call me a pussy.

I run slow. But I know where I have been.

Six months ago, I didn't run.

Six months ago, I had heartburn bad enough to keep me from sleeping through the night. Six months ago, I felt like I needed to go to sleep at 2pm. And six months ago, running felt impossible.

I run slow, and I have ways to go. But I can sleep. I feel alive. I can run two, slow, miles. Slowly.

Sometimes I get discouraged. I compare where I am to where other people are. But all that matters is where I am compared to where I was.

Once something good becomes something you are going to do for the rest of your life, the pace becomes less important. I know that my drip drip drip will amount to that deluge, eventually. Someday I will run 3 miles, slowly.
Glad this person is turning / turned their obesity around. :unsmith:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

joebuddah posted:

I think Chris Rock had it right he said " What ever music you were listening to when you started getting laid you will listen to for the rest if your life"

Inzombiac posted:

Nah, I don't listen to Raffi anymore :smith:

raffi is a childrens act

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Outrail posted:

This says something about football fans I never suspected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiS6a1XE91M

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

is he jerking off or stimming

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Outrail posted:

WTF? No buzz and it causes temporary dementia? What's the loving point of taking this poo poo? :psyduck:

They wanted to see what its like to president of the united states

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Huntersoninski posted:

Stuffed crust pizza? I have a friend whose kids have been asking him a lot about what he knows about Trump. They're little though, so he decided to tell them about the old commercial from when he was a kid where Trump ate the pizza backwards. All the kids immediately responded "HE PUT IT UP HIS BUTT????"

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Keru posted:

I think they meant Roma, who are not Travelers, though? Travelers are their own thing and primarily a british isles offshoot, complete with it's own british version of 'oh they all steal you know?'.

I agree with the jist of the quote, though. We're hella loving racist about Roma people, and I've known several people who I figured weren't racist cockbags just casually throw out that line as if it was 100% natural and truthful. :smith:

Maybe he ment tourists? As someone who used to live in a touristy area you could do the same thing by saying the words look at the snow bird taking a picture of a palm tree to me.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

My last foray into online RPG's was the first Everquest, and I'm glad I never went beyond that. Did that even have lore?

techicnally yes but its more the darksouls lore and is just sprinkled in npc dialog and quests you probably didnt do / just used allah to find the key words to say to get through with out reading.

I assumed you quit in luclin / pop like most people but if you made it 3 more expansions they started doing more lore poo poo and i liked it alittle bit.

If youre curious I could do a sperg lore dump for the expansions you played

snergle has a new favorite as of 16:03 on Aug 11, 2018

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I assume the person ordering the butt plugs was Toys for rear end Bum.

naw tfab already has a size 11 rear end in a top hat he wouldnt be intimidated by a case of them

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Paladinus posted:

I'm going to be serious here for a minute. Roma people in Europe have insane unemployment rates, like, over 50%, and 90% of them live in poverty, and as a result many of them are involved in criminal activities. There might be something to be said about how traditional Roma culture contributes to that (provided you don't forget the role of plain old bigotry, too, of course), but perpetuating stereotypes definitely doesn't help with any of that, and only hinders any possible discussion. Don't do that. It's that easy. Instead of gypped, *a minute passes* say bamboozled. But only bamboozled. Don't even think about saying something as pedestrian as tricked, or conned, or fooled. Remember, it's only bamboozled from now on.

like i said in the thread the quote is from. poor disenfranchised people commit crimes. Then poverty goat came up with some other dumb example about how they tricked his idiot aunt by renting her house and loving it up.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It drives me nuts because you see hurr durr bigotry about Roma from people who wouldn't in a million years fall for the same rhetoric used to color all black folks or poor immigrants as criminals, but there's some weird disconnect with this particular group.

yeah in the thread the quote was from i told the guy to replace roma with black and tell me its not racist

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Screaming Idiot posted:

He should unironically contact them. If they can make fifty variations "generic grizzled white dude" for TWD/ Breaking Bad/whatever, they can make one for the guy whose website helped to sink the world to the level of half-assed cyberpunk it is now.

The internet did make us stupid.

they made super trooper ones but they only wanted to do farva and thorny but because mac does the merchandise for broken lizard they had to make one of him to. they finally did rabbit and the rookie after super troopers 2. my point is they will do lowtax but only if he is the merch man for sa.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

waitress: "whoops! i dropped my monster female condom that I use for my magnum pussy"

boyfriend: "what delightful service. what is 20% of $31?"

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
gaiman has a decent short story a study in emerald where the lovecraftian horrors are real and control victorian english society as the royal and noble familys.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

wesleywillis posted:

I'll be most of those incels are such virgins they were born by C section.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

DandyLion posted:

Cumshitter's one of those true gems though.

cum shitter isnt a gimmick he is sincere and he isnt wrong

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Derpies posted:

natures deadly nudists

Tree Bucket posted:

I think there's some malware hitching a ride on this image file, every time I scroll past it my monitor switches off?

i love a good turn on your monitor joke and this one is great

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

cumshitter posted:

Thinking about it I feel dumb for assuming the native peoples of Australia have one language, but also it's not like America has scrupulously honored its own treaties so everyone is awful.

canada isnt much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Funny, but not ha-ha funny.

what about the wierdo who just shoves a pile of clothes into a back pack then gets in the car to go to the airport with just that and a phone.