Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Trig Discipline posted:

nice try hogge wild but if i'm going to join a cult it's going to be one with a lot more loving

Bring Your Own Boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

Mods knew

(about small pastry)

Mods, an animal known for their small, finger sized pastries.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Mycroft Holmes posted:

oh god, what did he do?

Barbecued his dick for an hour.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Holy poo poo

I thought after all these years a solid aatrek dunk would feel stale, but here we are. Golden.

Unlike Aatrek, goons don't lose interest in things that are more than a few years old.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I'm still laughing at the image of huge, erect, throbbing, rock hard labes

wanna pull down a lady's pants and see this pop out at me

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Phlegmish posted:

I don't know why crabs (the type of crustacean) are always so funny, but they are

nature fuckin loves to make crabs

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Captain Monkey posted:

What is the sound of one cheek farting?

*one cheek clapping

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Friend posted:

Actually I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out why I was was singing "Uranium uranium uranium uranium" before I realized it was the tune of the Steve Ballmer "Developers" song so now that's in my head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE

you can also do it to "the lion sleeps tonight"

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Biplane posted:

Anyone have an old post where the poster is telling someone how to give their cat good glutes, and having to really gently caress up your cat to get those glutes swole?

quote:

"dear letter to the editor, my cat has weak as hell glutes, what should i do?

- sincerely, flummoxed in florida"

quote:

Flummoxed in Florida, wow, just wow! Your cat should havce great rear end mother loving glutes. What's going on? If you're training your felines correctly, the glutes are one muscle that should Ex-MOtherFucking-plode, nikka.
Ok... that was a little harsh. I guess some cats have a hard time getting those glutes up to par but I have a few tips for you that will get thos glutes as nice as all hell.

1.) put a 45lb plate on your cats back. they will seem to be crushed under the weight but if they really want to get out they are going to have to squat that poo poo up off them, so if they want it they will do it.
2.) keep the cardio to a minimum while bulking your cat. If your cat is like most cats it just naturally wants to move around or whatever. this is wrong, loving. You're going to want to keep your cat in a confined rear end as all loving hell cage whree they cant really move when you're not training. this gives the muscles time to rest and regrow.
3.) make your time. remember this sht doesn't happen over night. it's going to be a while, ut dont let that get you lazy thinking you can slack off. you can't you need to seriously gently caress this cat up every single day then throw it back into a place where it can't move.
4.) yank on its tail. many people dont konw this but the tail is directly attached to their rear end so yank on that loving tail till it screams this is going to stimulate muscle growth in its hind quarters. HOld that cat upside down by its tail if you want.

Boom!! there you got. a cat with a nice as gently caress rear end.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Cum thing
You make my nose sting
You make everything ...... sticky

*goopy

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Roosevelt posted:

I’m trying to find an old post that some guy made describing his dog’s thought process whenever he shaved his beard. It went something like “oh no who is this strange man? Where is master? -> new guy gives me food but I don’t trust him -> I love master! Sometimes I wonder what happened to old master -> oh no who is this strange man?”

TIA if you have it!

quote:

Mar.4: Master has been gone for a long time now. The Scary Man is still here. But why would Master leave me with him? This short haired punk wants to hurt me.

Mar.5: The Scary Man tempts me with chewy meats. I like chewy meats. I will take chewy meats from the Scary Man, even if Master doesn't like it. Where is Master?

Mar.8: Chewy meats keep coming from the Scary Man. He has not killed me yet. Why has Master left?

Mar.10: Maybe Master is gone forever. Maybe Scary Man is new Master. I don't like this.

Mar.11: Thunderstorm is scary. Where is Master. Scary Man is sleeping in Master's bed. I will cuddle with Scary Man.

Mar.12: I can't believe I cuddled with Scary Man last night. I am so disgusted with myself. Master would not be proud. That short haired cat-fucker won't win me over.

Mar.16: Chewy meats chewy meats I love chewy meats.

Mar.30: Today Master is taking me to the park. I wonder if I will see Old Master?

Jun.6: I like Master's long hair. I like to run my nose through.

Jun.10: A scary man with short hair came into House today. Where is Master to protect me?

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Kitfox88 posted:

Can someone post the warp whistle joose quote or whatever it was

quote:

Hospitalised me 3 times, this one is potent chaps, don't listen to them stupid people talking about eye balling. As for effects i have no idea lol it's like the ocarina from zelda and it teleports you to hospital.

not actually from something awful, was from bluelight dot org iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

:buddy: