Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Improbable Lobster posted:

I think that budgeting to afford a Switch is fine but ~blacklisting~ your girlfriend because she doesn't care about it is super childish.

I think his girlfriend regularly responding to things like "How's your day going?" with "Gay." is more childish.

e: like his girlfriend is either a highschool student or a gbs poster

Olive! has a new favorite as of 08:52 on Jan 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Powaqoatse posted:

trains can come

Uh, yeah. That's how roller coasters are made :rolleyes:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Avshalom posted:

has anybody else ever tried to sneak a fart and it feels like it's going to be one of those silent wind rushes and then at the last moment something vibrates and it sounds like the twin towers collapsing in your rear end and everybody looks at you

My posting works the same way.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Well at least he realized before using 1 cup of what is basically bouillon powder.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Quoting yourself in the funny quotes thread... no class, no tact

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Karate Bastard posted:

gently caress you shitlord

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

A girl named "Hikiko Mori"? Really?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Smh if you didn't learn about the hikikomori rpg here on sa like 10 years ago

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Do you have to be a watch weirdo to understand this

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Solice Kirsk posted:

I was always partial to this:

I was gonna go with retard masturbator but it turns out that was second reply

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Isn't Kylo Ren already Darth Ben?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

:rollingonfloorlaughingoutloudmyassoff:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

om nom nom posted:

I mean I saw that, but Gorilla Salad is the username of the poster that quoted instant jellyfish.

Nice mansplaining.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

idgi

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Mick Jastiger

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I'm not sure how Avshalom has managed to not be re-permabanned but I'm okay with it

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

to expand on my abuse: if you know someone's been permabanned, and you like them, then maybe don't make reference to their accounts in the thread the mods all come to in order to see if they've been quoted

I don't care

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Improbable Lobster posted:

That's forums poster the old ceremony

No I was talking about a different quote

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

joke_explainer posted:

hey youtube, like and subscribe if you like what i'm doing here, it really helps me out, if you don't like it, please leave a comment and let me know what you'd like to see, here I'm lowering my genitals into a garbage disposal so let's get to it

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

sebmojo posted:

these aren't funny forum quotes :smith:

New thread title

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Pastry of the Year posted:

Welcome to PYF. It's extremely good and chill here.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

the with juice

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao at the idea of arguing with Guy Goodbody, a poster who only avoids being the biggest idiot on the website because Guy Mann still posts.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Grand Fromage posted:

There is no singular form for gyros because there is no situation where you'd only eat one.

SubG posted:

I dunno, maybe you're at a party and there's a plate of gyros and broccoli and to be polite you only take one gyrum and broccolus.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Hemingway To Go! posted:

I follow the thread and still don't understand how it's even in context

I believe it was a play on Swery's pitch for a weird pedophile game that no one wants to publish for some reason :thunk:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Cinaedus Defututus posted:

A-ranked big penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

And now they're an invasive pest species running wild all over the country. :(

Of course, what did they think deer were?