Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Travis343 posted:

how is TCC not just a single post that says "smoke weed" like what other discussion about drugs do you even need to have.

Because TCC is different from BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

Ah, peer review.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Rollofthedice posted:

I bought the 20-ounce Zojirushi SM-SA60-BA the week after I got married so that I could keep my coffee warm on the commute to and from my new job downtown. It is literally the world's best travel mug. I could put steaming hot coffee in it in the morning, and if I forgot it in my truck I would still have steaming hot coffee for the drive home. No kidding! It's incredible.

This was an exciting time for me. My time with Jennifer was limited but boundless in its glory. When I wasn't working, Jennifer and I would go hiking at the park, take road trips, sit up late and watch the stars. And, of course, have long nights of passionate love making. And through it all, my 20-ounce Zojirushi SM-SA60-BA provided me with hot, fresh coffee and a sleek, ergonomic feel. It's amazingly well designed and made to last.

That was seven years ago. These days, Jennifer is as cold and emotionally distant as an uncharted asteroid. Now the most passionate conversations we have involve either our fiberoptic internet bandwidth or Your drat Mother. At work, I am merely a shadow defined by once-authentic ambition. Original thought at my office is as pointless as a Libertarian vote, and my commute is like a scene from Walking Dead.

I'm writing this on my iPhone as I sit behind a third-world chicken truck on I-35. I'm numbing myself to waste another eight hours at The Bad Place and fantasizing about replacing the painful vacuum of affection from She Who Cannot Read Oil Change Reminder Stickers with that new girl from logistics. But now that I think about it, the one constant source of warmth and comfort in my life is still the 20-ounce Zojirushi SM-SA60-BA.

Buy one. Buy one now, or feel only the chill yearning for an early grave that poor life decisions and emotional complacency can reap.

kalstrams posted:

Like many suburban homeowners, I like to kill and eat the wild animals that populate my backyard. To keep it sporting, I hunt naked, with my teeth and long sharpened fingernails as my only weapons. I've feasted on squirrel, raccoon, vole and numerous songbirds. But no matter how long I lay spread eagle and motionless in the hot noonday sun, I have never been able to outwit and catch any of the plump and juicy rabbits that hop just outside my reach and then bolt for the woods when I leap forward with a blood-curdling shriek. I have chased them at a dead run through the yards of the many unoccupied homes that surround mine but the pursuit always ends in frustration. But no more, thanks to Amazon. Every week, I order a fresh whole rabbit and affix it to a remote control car that is operated by one of my children. This way, I get the thrill of the hunt, and when the car's batteries are exhausted, I can leap upon it, bury my teeth into the rabbit's soft flesh and perform my ritual victory dance right there in the Walgreen's parking lot.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Tiler Kiwi posted:

not having plat may be part of the reason why

blowfish posted:

stop being poor

Tesseraction posted:

didn't know Tiler Kiwi was greek

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Tesseraction posted:

Heh, thought that had been passed over. Kinda hinges on people knowing blowfish is German, though.

Ehh, I didn't know and still found it funny

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Plethora posted:

I refuse to pretend that this makes sense.

I don't know the history behind this painting but it's haunting and I love it.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

"Cat Upset By Goatse"

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Bill Clinton did 7-11

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

ElGroucho posted:

I identify as a poorly thought out SCP

fishmech posted:

So that's your excuse for being a very heavy 2 meter sphere locked in a windowless room

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

The word filters are really on point these days hth

:golfclap:

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Avshalom posted:

this is the worst thread on something awful and i want to stick it up my vagina, not in an erotic way but so it can be dissolved into nutrients and make me ever stronger, larger, swifter and more powerful in combat

You okay there?

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Lol

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

NTT posted:

i enjoy dogge, and keep pupper and doggo on the same plane of 'lesser, but acceptable in a pinch'

A truly poo poo opinion

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Anyone who's taken college-level liberal arts should be able to tell that SuperMechaGodzilla is for real.

How loving sad is that tho

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Bro

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Brrr

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Snapchat A Titty posted:

alright lets hug it out already & get this thread back on its track

:glomp: no homo

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Sham bam bamina! posted:

As a fellow English major, I find SMG-style "how far can I push this?" readings annoying at best, let alone when the person doubles down on them without any sense of perspective (on an ostensible comedy site).

On the other hand, bullshit like this always makes me smile, so maybe I'm just a terrible English major:

Hey as a current English major you gotta remember that most of the English canon began with Chaucer writing sex jokes

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

I didn't read Games at the time but thay sounds amazing.

Please don't ban me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Looking for the marine professor one where they do battle at the end?