Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Gross. Cords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
I hate that I was able to parse that in about 2 seconds.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Captain Monkey posted:

Metallica was ok, and Load/Relod had a couple good songs.

yeah not written by them

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Outrail posted:

Huh, I thought cops were civilians. Welp

They are they just like being called officer. Which you should never do.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Promoted Pawn posted:

There’s a real possibility that Bad Boys for Life will be the highest grossing movie of 2020.

SLOSifl posted:

Contestant: what is Bad Boys for Life

(Audience produces vibrations by rubbing their hind legs against their carapaces)

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
That is a good ban

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Solice Kirsk posted:

Man, I can't wait until retail finally fails. The starving homeless masses will be a small price to pay for retail jobs to go away forever.

They’re still going to find ways, faster and more efficient and thus less satisfying, to make poor people miserable through direct action.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

china bot posted:

i want to say it was this era of SA that psyopmonkey was repeatedly called "post-op monkey" in every single thread and then was permabanned for being "annoying"

didn't get that treatment in the Portland thread :colbert:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

haveblue posted:

An Admin Darkly

Who watches the internet janitor?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Platystemon posted:

It’s eighty pounds, based on his dosage of Regeneron.

~to be fair~ he would never take a weight- or anything-appropriate dose so either he's under-dosing to soothe his ego as a fat man or ODing just because his super mensch frame can handle more

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Oh poo poo I just got that

McCain was a really bad pilot

Hah

Oh man

He did not fly well and should not be celebrated

Takes me back

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Sir Lemming posted:

I think we're probably all clear on this but just in case, that is essentially a completely accurate description of the episode in question

I think that makes less sense.

It's probably because I hate wookipedia, memory-alpha and wikipedia on different levels for different reasons but "awkward conversation" "a speedy, fragile recovery" as image captions? This is not good.

The thing I really hate is trying to get an actor bio but the loving people editing these articles will not just say "Ensign Ro played by..."

And then trying to read an episode summary from these mealy mouthed morons is kind of how I feel about a sinus infection.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

I enjoyed this because well OT bible stories are usually super hosed up and I'm not sure what lesson is supposed to be learned here but for the 2 people reading this thread who don't know

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/8/6/20756162/30-to-50-feral-hogs-meme-assault-weapons-guns-kids

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Clearly far too common.

Let's lean in to Latin

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

RFC2324 posted:

Whos that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U

Wait what was the question?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Merry Weather Penis Tuck

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Marcade posted:

Or Cosbycoin, but that's, uh, problematic these days.

Oof. I just remembered that YOSPOS was cosby themed years ago. Right about the time the accusations started becoming public knowledge. You'd get "cospops" which are actually now "dogpops" but they're pretty rare and I usually browse on my phone and don't see them.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Inceltown posted:

Sacrificing your blue tick to the gods of posting mischief is a time honoured tradition.

Crackers are a family food, happy families. Maybe bisexual people eat crackers, we don't know. Frankly we don't want to know.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Just because effort is put into a thing doesn't make it good, and learning to recognize that is one of the key steps to improving.

Unlike my posts which have never and will never have any effort put into them, and are all terrible.

There is a fine line between discouraging people from making effort and telling them that although this sucks big time I see what you were trying to do there

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

They do. There's a direct line to becoming an SA mod.

Snap

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

mediaphage posted:

khajit has wares if you have coin

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Captain Hygiene posted:

Buddy departing area of operations.

It's taken me a while but now I appreciate this. A lot.

The goofiness of MGS paid off.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
If Shakespeare were alive today he would love, wait wtf

gently caress you inceltown, and gently caress your buttons this thread has a meaning and it's not that

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Paladinus posted:

Transphobes.

This is, logical

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

The Lone Badger posted:

Mayo + corn syrup

I had pancreatitis and was looking up things to eat/not eat. HFCS is really bad because it's processed in your liver and turns in to fat right on your hepatic artery the same way alcohol does. Don't use the miracle whip.

unrelated

insane anime posted:

Dad? No, not a real one, per se. A convincing dramatization where reality and fabrication are merged, no-slammed, together in action packed, edge-of-your-seat, holy gently caress what is going to happen next? entertainment is what I was raised by. Sting. Stone Cold. Hogan. I didn't have one measly dad. I had an entire loving roster of WWF heroes and villains. Watching professional wrestling didn't just influence me as a writer, or, even as a man. It influenced me to my core. To my very being. My sex chakra.

The bedroom is my wrestling arena. I can play the heel..I'll be dominated by you. Absolutely. I'll be drat good at it too. Or I can play the hero. I'm my own loving crowd. I can amp myself up. If you cheer and moan and beg for me that's just a bonus. I'll suplex your rear end from behind. I'll get you in a head lock and make you listen to some sweet chin music with my loving boner as the violin bowstring. When you're on the ropes, I'll stone cold stun your pussy with an awakening no less than rude. I'll..I'll..Well, I like to pretend I'm looking into the camera when I'm about to release the nut [in the voice of the Release the Kraken voice from Pirates of Caribbean] and say--Can you smell what the cock is cooking? and just spray nut before they can even answer.

Hm? What's that? Oh..you were on phone with the-oh..the airpods in your-No, I'm sorry I thought you were..haha No, I'm sorry I thought you were talking to me hahaah. No, I didn't say much, MY BAD haha

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

McGavin posted:

An aluminum plant just exploded in Dengfeng:

https://i.imgur.com/N4KR8L7.mp4

HisMajestyBOB posted:

I didn't realize gender reveal parties were now a thing in China.

Preechr posted:

Lower fatality rate than the traditional Chinese gender reveal tbh

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Arivia posted:

Anyone got Sludge Tank’s contact info I think we’ve got one hell of a missed connection here

By his own admission his spooge makes people sick on contact. Especially with anal.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Heath posted:

Why is it that people who have been posting here for like 10-20 years keep outing themselves with bitter nerd opinions

They can feel a change in the posting climate that you and I can't perceive. Like a candiru sensing warm piss from a mile downstream they spring into action. Leaping up hot, frothy reactionary takes and fueled by pure irony they lodge themselves in an unsuspecting subforum

Eh I think I was getting out of control with this analogy. I'll just refer you to the lyrics of Landslide

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Captain Hygiene posted:

That's a username joke that works out basically once in a lifetime

Space Moose bought me a Bald Dwarf avatar.

It was nice but then someone bought me one that uh, wasn't flattering. And I replaced it.

Avatar switcheroos are usually pretty funny.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

oldpainless posted:

And the suicide?

You have to get to pro level drinking status.

Like an actual rum company just based on your desire for a clean well-lighted place.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

sebmojo posted:

Empty quote: spoiler text, never read

baby shoes never worn

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Vincent posted:

And there, and there and also over that wall.
Shotguns are messy.

He had a good cat policy. But he was very anti-shark. Mixed bag.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

some plague rats posted:

With failing to destroy parliament. It could not be worse

Empty quote for the quote thread.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

shelley posted:

yeah here you go, first quote is the set-up, second is the one you’re looking for, i put em in spoilers bc i forgot until i found the posts that the n word is in there

no idea who the OPs were, but i think these posts are by different people

heebiegbs and and infrateal?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Outrail posted:

I think most people who think they're invincible have a big slab of ignorance backing them up.

It's just confirmation bias until they finally die and stfu about it.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

FFT posted:

If they'd uploaded it to waffleimages it'd potentially be gone forever now

(I don't remember if waffleimages existed by November 2008)

It did.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Poor bastard didn't even have an office at the end

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also that neo-nazi guy that got shot by a CSPAMmer didn't die

If we're talking about indirect fallout and impacts on online culture then don't forget that ADTRW spawned 4chan which was a huge factor in the creation of Gamergate and Qanon

Actually 4chan was spawned as a reaction to ADTRW. Moot would happily have stayed if he'd had his way.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

sebmojo posted:

why not? it's a good thread, people like posting there.

the op is sort of THESE ARE THE GAEMS THAT INSTIL CORRECT CHAIRMAN MAO THOUGHT but it's really just a chill thread for talking about vg

i pirated ER and feel like I made the correct choice

no bitching about ethics in games journalism, no updates, no invasions and no ethical consumption under capitalism

I'll buy it when they've finished it*

e: when GRRM finishes all the books I bought and the HBO subs I paid for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Kitfox88 posted:

Oh same just, it’s an absolutely magical combination of words.

invasions only happen when you’re co-op and only one dude at a time AND you can autosummon a blue bro to help too :pcgaming:

I'm not worried about PvP, just having a giggle that the anti-cheat destabilizes everything, new updates mean PvP is 3/4 broken and my old computer never crashes playing what I like to call single player. Map exploration mode. Exploiting the pre-nerf.

Done this with lots of AAA games too (no I don't feel guilty, yes I do) and then paid for them during steam sales.