Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

TheRationalRedditor posted:

True Revival Touch

This is the blindly faithful's self-appointed reward for bellowing a resolute no for gay jesus

hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I've never trained submission grappling ever, but isn't a twister just a "pain" position and it's hard to really gently caress something up? Obviously, if you're in pain your body is saying "get the gently caress out of this situation," but I remember people lol'ing at Garcia getting tapped with it because of the clock/him not being in real "danger."

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

:laffo:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Yeah I posted this page 1 you retard

Whoa, buddy. No need to get angry. Also, Miesha Tate has a point.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Yeah, Dan just needs to ride around the desert in his Scout with his kid. He's earned it.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Bluedeanie posted:

Actually it's true that Jon Jones has awful hands.

Mostly the fingers

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Mark Hunt is cool

You're correct

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

Same here. Spoiler for all noobs: it's a part of the lady's pussy that makes them the second most horny.

Hahahaha..lol...what's the first-most? For the people who are noobs??

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Before the fight, people were talking about how improved Ronda's striking was.

But now, people only care about Holly's box.

Work Friend Keven posted:

(In a brief pause after we all stop laughing at the 5,000th consecutive small balls joke) but seriously guys lets not talk about holly homes third thumb. It's crass.

lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

I can't remember who it was (maybe Cyborg) but she basically predicted that Ronda would have a meltdown after her first loss

Bethe "joked" about Ronda killing herself. You know, like her dad.

Bethe Correia posted:

She is not mentally healthy. She needs to take care of herself. She is winning, so everybody is around her cheering her up, but when she realizes she is not everything that she believes she is, I don’t know what might happen. I hope she does not kill herself later on (laughs)

Correia nods sagely

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Google Butt posted:

Ronda going to serra longo would be the best move i could imagine, mostly because it's cool to chill with Matt serra

That's one way to make sure Ronda/cyborg happens in the near future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

If someone has the mobn TAM pic, now would be the time
e: perfect, thanks

• Locked thread