Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Caught up on the fights this morning. Lamas throws really weird leg kicks and halfway through the third he kicked Diego then started limping like he walked into a coffee table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
imagine if diego's heart and chin were combined with actual fighting talent. now thats paper

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

TheRationalRedditor posted:

imagine if diego's heart and chin were combined with actual fighting talent. now thats paper

My heart can only handle one Mark Hunt.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the best fighter names ever are officially:

Byron Bloodworth
Scott Junk
Steve Carl

Dakota Cochrane

Kurohashi
Sep 8, 2005

*waddle waddle*

Triticum Guzzler posted:

how on earth is maximo blanco on a 3 fight win streak. also it's good to match up two guys who keep losing despite incredible physical gifts.

Maximo is one thing, but for Bermudez I can give a pass since it was just one fight (Lamas) where none of his gifts were shown before he got sparked whereas the Stephens fight had it all on display and the W was just as close as the L ended up being. That was a fight of the night on almost any other card except it had to happen on the best card of all time.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9Ocv3OhPY

werdum is cool

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
werdum is one of those guys where it would be really tragic if he never became champ. so it's good that he did.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I hope Werdum styles on Cain so that we can see rematches with JDS and Overeem.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

1st AD posted:

I hope Werdum styles on Cain so that we can see rematches with JDS and Hunt.
:colbert:

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the best fighter names ever are officially:

Byron Bloodworth
Scott Junk
Steve Carl

Waachim Spiritwolf is the best name. I will fight anyone that says different

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

1st AD posted:

I hope Werdum styles on Cain so that we can see rematches with JDS and Overeem.

"Look he might have beaten Cain in Vegas in the rematch, but he will never beat Subterranean Cain"

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

"Look he might have beaten Cain in Vegas in the rematch, but he will never beat Subterranean Cain"

Is Subterranean Cain the same as Demon Cain?

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

coconono posted:

I'm ready.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mewse
May 2, 2006

No fate but what we make

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

"I hate that guy. I think he's a jerk. I also think he's a terrorist sympathizer."

Allegedly Tim Kennedy on Edmond

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
hey every body who keeps booking tim kennedy for these wacky interviews: you are complicit in the creation of whatever lovely podcast he's clearly angling for now that he's scared of getting extremely rear end kicken

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
unless he finds hitler i think we, as a people, need to stop talking about things tim kennedy says

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Hes right that cyborg sucks at least

mewse
May 2, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

unless he finds hitler i think we, as a people, need to stop talking about things tim kennedy says

It's called hunt for hitler, not we actually find hitler. You are probably a terrorist synthesizer just like that Travardian guy

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Somewhere a primary school teacher is yelling "Stop laughing you're only encouraging him, children!"

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

hey every body who keeps booking tim kennedy for these wacky interviews: you are complicit in the creation of whatever lovely podcast he's clearly angling for now that he's scared of getting extremely rear end kicken

I think he's angling to get released from his ufc contract and go get those six figure sponsorship contracts he claims he can get in bellator or wsof or whatever :jerkbag:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
can we get atom in here to call him TKen?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Yeah i said in the ufc 93 gdt that if you gave prime time hall diegos crazy willingness to receive and do harm you'd have a contender.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
i for one am interested to know which terrorists kennedy imagines tarverdyan sympathizes with

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Oh poo poo Korean Superboy is fighting on the Korea card! I didn't notice that until Robin Black started tweeting about it a bit. His first fight was a beautiful KO and I've been waiting so long for his followup.

Sicillia is gonna die.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

david carmichael posted:

i for one am interested to know which terrorists kennedy imagines tarverdyan sympathizes with

He probably sympathizes with those ladies who get acid thrown in their eyes if his post fight comments are anything to go by.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

david carmichael posted:

Bad ones

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

People I Hate Top Three

Jon Jones
Tim Kennedy
Clay Guida

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Ewar Woowar posted:

People I Hate Top Three

Jon Jones
Tim Kennedy
Clay Guida

I didnt follow Strikeforce too closely and dont pay attention to social media, so the first things that gave me any sort of impression of Tim Kennedy were sparking Natal and having a hilarious fight with Bisping that you could tell totally hurt his feelings. As a result I actually thought he owned and you all were making a way bigger deal than necessary out of his military service. I have since been enlightened.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Interesting fightland article on where Rhonda should go to get away from a literal supporter of ISIS/Dr No and why

http://m.fightland.vice.com/blog/mix-n-match-pairing-three-flawed-fighters-with-perfect-coaches?utm_source=fightlandfbus

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bluedeanie posted:

I didnt follow Strikeforce too closely and dont pay attention to social media, so the first things that gave me any sort of impression of Tim Kennedy were sparking Natal and having a hilarious fight with Bisping that you could tell totally hurt his feelings. As a result I actually thought he owned and you all were making a way bigger deal than necessary out of his military service. I have since been enlightened.

I spent a year hearing on strikeforce broadcasts about how Tim Kennedy was a Bona Fide 'Murican Hero of The Troops before I ever even realized he was a fighter or saw him fight.

They've been hammering that poo poo to death foreeeeever now.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Chael Sonnen thinks Tim Kennedy is a giant baby and considering how stereotypically GOP-pro he is, lol.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Ronda going to serra longo would be the best move i could imagine, mostly because it's cool to chill with Matt serra

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I knew Tim Kennedy was in the army before I knew what he looked like

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Google Butt posted:

Ronda going to serra longo would be the best move i could imagine, mostly because it's cool to chill with Matt serra

That's one way to make sure Ronda/cyborg happens in the near future

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Eat This Glob posted:

That's one way to make sure Ronda/cyborg happens in the near future

lmao

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Ronda would really benefit from Serra/Longo's brand of coolness.

During the TUF with Serra coaching I watched it with a lady friend from New York. Her comment about Serra was, "everything he says sounds so motivational...I wish he was my fuckin' dad."

Ronda needs Serra Dad.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
She should train with Chael P. Sonnen.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Captain Log posted:

Ronda would really benefit from Serra/Longo's brand of coolness.

During the TUF with Serra coaching I watched it with a lady friend from New York. Her comment about Serra was, "everything he says sounds so motivational...I wish he was my fuckin' dad."

Ronda needs Serra Dad.

Everyone would benefit from a Serra dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gunblade
Sep 1, 2008

-Just lucky, I guess
Helwani just dropped a longform interview with Jon Jones. Haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure it's an interesting vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAcfjK6LZaU

• Locked thread