Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Tremendous Taste posted:

Does imgay have anything useful in his post history

I'm on mobile and I'd be damned if I'm going in that treasure hunt now

oh what a surprise

see you at the finish line when my heads on the block i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rather than make the productive effort to actually dig into scum post history you'd rather snipe at me for being busy and away from my computer.

Ok.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tremendous Taste posted:

Rather than make the productive effort to actually dig into scum post history you'd rather snipe at me for being busy and away from my computer.

Ok.

on a reread:

buddies up with: ixt

says he thinks are town: merk, kat

throws poo poo at: taste, kash

votes for: taste, kash

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Couldn't find a good picture, but put two and two together, man.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

I was doign both im v clever like that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ixt has been posting weirdly all game.

You didn't answer my question ixt, what's up?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I don't remember how I used to play mafia so I'm just posting and going for direct engagement.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Ixtlilton posted:

I don't remember how I used to play mafia so I'm just posting and going for direct engagement.

huh?

whyd it jmporyant how you used to play mafia

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

It's a fancy way of saying I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Ixtlilton posted:

It's a fancy way of saying I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

still better than taste then

*gives self a sweet high 5*

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Sam is probs town too, imgay does a thing with the stories with them and it's like well he could be going somewhere with it but then they stop responding and it peters out and that's not the way I see imgay bussing.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Even in unwritten form my stories tell a beautiful tale. And by my stories I mean the stories I demanded.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

uh huh

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

So we have:
Merk who fails to post, says he'll be back tomorrow. Is vapor.
Ixtlitlton who claims to have forgotten how to mafia
imgay who shitposts
Taste who refuses to scumhunt
Kashuno who fails to read the thread, refuses to check any posts
CCKean who makes only observations
and Narcotics who remembers the thread every other day.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Imgay is dead kommando

He was scum

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kommando posted:

So we have:
Merk who fails to post, says he'll be back tomorrow. Is vapor.
Ixtlitlton who claims to have forgotten how to mafia
imgay who shitposts
Taste who refuses to scumhunt
Kashuno who fails to read the thread, refuses to check any posts
CCKean who makes only observations
and Narcotics who remembers the thread every other day.

kommando the votes on me, bif taste and kash

could they be a legit town angle or scum push

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

As for refusing to scum hunt I feel like I was one of the more active people yesterday, inless you're talking about traditional block quote casing

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

kommando the votes on me, bif taste and kash

could they be a legit town angle or scum push

I can't parse this.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Bear in mind that I'm confirmed town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ixtlilton posted:

??? ? ???.jpg

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

It's true that I have yet to find the picture depicting this momentous event in all your lives, but please be patient with me. Perhaps I will make an MSpaint.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Ixtlilton posted:

Trust the 3ps, 3ps are #1 da best.

im looking over ixts posts and its s bunch of stuff like this

jester?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I believe him tbh.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tremendous Taste posted:

I believe him tbh.

i believe scum have no reason at this point to caper like this so yeah

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

Imgay is dead kommando

He was scum

I know.
but Ixtlilton didn't notice.

Ixtlilton posted:

imgay taking so long to respond to my joke question has confirmed me as town, btw. Confirmed town status attained. Gonna go find a picture to show this glorious success in life and mafia.

instead simply posts assertions like this:

Ixtlilton posted:

Its noise. Scum noise.

But theres a stronger case against bif, having similar confessed powers to a dead 3p.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He was joking that in light of the flip it made him town, cmon

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kommando if you can actually sell a case based on my actions instead of the flavor I willingly brought forward I'll do a self hammer meltdown just for you.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I have no power that is acquired or improves if you or anyone else dies.
you have claimed to have powers that improve when I die.

you and I are not alike.

Quidnose was lynched and Anidav flipped a 3p with powers that turn them into a SK when specific players die.

you said yourself, when the Nintendo DS player dies.
I have revealed my role is Nintendo DS, Kashuno claimed flavorcop and confirmed that his investigation into me showed my role has two screens, cartridge slot and dpad.
Connect the dots. I'm not lying about my character role.
this is confirmed.
I'm a DS and the trigger for your power up. QED.
so what kind of power improves when another town dies?
nurse, deputy...
but you've said yourself that your power up is neither of these and some custom conditional power Anidav has cooked up.
I'm drawing a parallel between you and Quidnose having similar power structures.

Quidnose was 3p with complex conditional roles that improves when specific players died, and you have a complex conditional role improves when a specific player dies vis a vis you are not town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Try actually reading the lore instead of just tunneling on what you want to be right. You were trying to post Anidav's posts where your DS appeared but ignored where the PlayStation ones did. You suck at flavor and its really cheesing me off that I know you must be town cause I just wanna rage out. Maybe I should go after Kat instead cause the "helpful Bif" thing is also dumb :v:

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Try actually reading the lore instead of just tunneling on what you want to be right. You were trying to post Anidav's posts where your DS appeared but ignored where the PlayStation ones did. You suck at flavor and its really cheesing me off that I know you must be town cause I just wanna rage out. Maybe I should go after Kat instead cause the "helpful Bif" thing is also dumb :v:

hekpful bif is scum tho

so this game your deffo town

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

as has been demonstrated, Anidav is running a flavor relevant game here. With powers based on character role specs and a flavorcop to identify people by their character role claims.
he even said he had the foresight to give scum players cover identities should we mass role claim but likely not sufficient to fool a flavorcop else the power is meaningless.

So kashuno, please flavorcop Bifauxnen. I would like to know if her specs match her claim to being a PSP.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kommando posted:

as has been demonstrated, Anidav is running a flavor relevant game here. With powers based on character role specs and a flavorcop to identify people by their character role claims.
he even said he had the foresight to give scum players cover identities should we mass role claim but likely not sufficient to fool a flavorcop else the power is meaningless.

So kashuno, please flavorcop Bifauxnen. I would like to know if her specs match her claim to being a PSP.

he did

they did

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I'm not saying that only Nintendo are town.

the lore clearly shows Nintendo, Sony and xbox working together against clones.
clones being phones or poo poo hack job consoles.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

hekpful bif is scum tho

so this game your deffo town

I know right, that's what makes it so bad! :shittydog:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jesus why do I even try and read the thread, maybe thats what she meant by helpful

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Kommando posted:

I have no power that is acquired or improves if you or anyone else dies.
you have claimed to have powers that improve when I die.

you and I are not alike.

Quidnose was lynched and Anidav flipped a 3p with powers that turn them into a SK when specific players die.

you said yourself, when the Nintendo DS player dies.
I have revealed my role is Nintendo DS, Kashuno claimed flavorcop and confirmed that his investigation into me showed my role has two screens, cartridge slot and dpad.
Connect the dots. I'm not lying about my character role.
this is confirmed.
I'm a DS and the trigger for your power up. QED.
so what kind of power improves when another town dies?
nurse, deputy...
but you've said yourself that your power up is neither of these and some custom conditional power Anidav has cooked up.
I'm drawing a parallel between you and Quidnose having similar power structures.

Quidnose was 3p with complex conditional roles that improves when specific players died, and you have a complex conditional role improves when a specific player dies vis a vis you are not town.

This reads like a kyoon post. :sax:

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Ixtlilton posted:

This reads like a kyoon post. :sax:

do an mspaint of your

oh wait MS paint

are you breadcrumbing xbox

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Let me spell it out for you; mmg has a cartridge slot not a disc drive. I rolled the dice last night on my role and if I lost the roll I lost my power but gained insight into a player. So here we are

Kashuno posted:

How many controller ports you get there friendo?

Kashuno posted:

I had a vig that could be used day or night without announcing to thread. I could also roll a d10 to learn components of a player at a risk of disconnecting from the server. If I disconnect from the server, I can't use my vig the following day and will die "soon after" as I can't connect anymore.

Kashuno posted:

CONNECTION RESTORED GOOD MORROW FRIENDS

Kashuno posted:

Thinking mmg is town. I know what bif is

##vote bromplicated

Kashuno posted:

I'm a really lovely flavor cop. I roll a d10, based on my roll I get flavor info; the higher the better. Rolling a 1 results in permanent server disconnect. I lied to get another dua of results. A 3 on mmg revealed to me that he had a cartridge slot and 2 controller ports. I rolled an 8 on bif but will not reveal results unless they want me to

Kashuno posted:

quote:

Bifauxnen posted:

I already revealed I'm a handheld, if it's only flavor I don't see what the point is of pointing out more useless stuff about hardware specs unless it's to catch out someone who's already claimed something different. Might as well sit on it and not say anything more about your results unless it's to contradict someone, Kash

You got it. I wasn't sure if you would want me to use it to confirm myself, that's why I gave you the option

Kashuno posted:

My guess is you're a PSP. You can connect to the PlayStation network and have one joystick.

[quotej"wikipedia"]The PlayStation Portable was the more powerful system when launched just after the Nintendo DS in 2004. It was the first real competitor to Nintendo's handheld domination, where many challengers, such asSNK's Neo Geo Pocket and Nokia's N-Gage, failed.
---
The PSP line was succeeded by the PlayStation Vita, released in December 2011 in Japan, and in February 2012 worldwide. The PlayStation Vita featuresbackward compatibility with many PlayStation Portable games digitally released on thePlayStation Network, via PlayStation Store. Shipments of the PlayStation Portable ended throughout 2014 worldwide,[20] having sold 80 million units in its 10-year lifetime.

---
Because the PSP Go does not feature a UMD drive...

... The removal of the UMD drive effectively region locks the unit due to the way in which a PSP must be linked to a single PlayStation Network account. 

---

Currently, the only three official ways to access this feature are through the PlayStation Network service forPlayStation 3, PSP, or a PC.
[/quote]

It checks out.

sigh.

sorry Bifauxnen, I thought I had something there.

however I saw in kashuno quote history that merk said "Call me on my cell phone".

might be a lead?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Venom Soag posted:

do an mspaint of your

oh wait MS paint

are you breadcrumbing xbox

I'm not quite that clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:lol: if that's him breadcrumbing, that's an even worse idea than me coming forward with my PSP flavor.

• Locked thread