Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Also, Ix is basically mod confirmed town now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
Quidnose was full of poo poo BUT he did get a list of 3 confirmed handhelds

bif (psp)
Bro(GBC)
Komm (DS)

he also said one was NOT TOWN

now that could be a lie but I do t think it is

so we have bro confirmed town and kommando reads town as to me so im thinking bif has to be at the very least NOT TOWN

which lines up also with kommando's case on her

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I think he genuinely has the power to see people's console but I believe he is a scum role cop and not this bastardised flavour cop he claims.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm not very convinced why you believe that though, since this was your latest defense of him with any substance:

Venom Soag posted:

But if he didn't have a lovely utility role why draw any attention to himself at all

Incompetent flavour cop doesn't really earn you town points

You were there for my own best example of doing just that, showing off my lovely peep ability and claiming it ASAP to look like I was contributing. This allowed me to look somewhat confirmed and let people see and prove that I was doing what I was saying I was doing. It just wasn't doing jack poo poo to actually help.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote soag

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Venom Soag posted:

Quidnose was full of poo poo BUT he did get a list of 3 confirmed handhelds

bif (psp)
Bro(GBC)
Komm (DS)

he also said one was NOT TOWN

now that could be a lie but I do t think it is

so we have bro confirmed town and kommando reads town as to me so im thinking bif has to be at the very least NOT TOWN

which lines up also with kommando's case on her

What. Dude, really? That was never confirmed. He said that to make us lynch his win con so he could become a SK.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Kat Delacour posted:

What. Dude, really? That was never confirmed. He said that to make us lynch his win con so he could become a SK.

that's not necessarily mutually exclusice

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Anidav posted:

The Apple iPhone (Quidnose) has been lynched! (3rd Party Lyncher, becomes serial killer if certain handhelds are lynched or killed)
It is now Night 2.
Night actions to me!
Thread unlocks 12:30pm tomorrow; Brisbane Time.

It's a long bow mate.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote soag

hit too close to home eh biffy

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I think you're misreading his flip there, kat.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

that's not necessarily mutually exclusice

But why rely on that false premise as your argument?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Misinterpreting, rather. I took it as he's a lyncher, probably for the scum handheld, and if that fell through like he said he'd become an SK. I believe his only lie was that he said he'd die rather that he'd become SK. If he became SK after the lynch that'd just be a weird and bad play on his part. 3ps are indeed #1 da best.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Ixtlilton posted:

I think you're misreading his flip there, kat.

No, Venom is trying to bamboozle everyone into believing the lyncher was legitimately given a list of 2 town 1 scum. There is no evidence for that being true, not at all, and far far far more likely he added that to encourage people to lynch his targets rather than having to actually think about a bigger gameplan.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ixtlilton posted:

Misinterpreting, rather. I took it as he's a lyncher, probably for the scum handheld, and if that fell through like he said he'd become an SK. I believe his only lie was that he said he'd die rather that he'd become SK. If he became SK after the lynch that'd just be a weird and bad play on his part. 3ps are indeed #1 da best.

Handhelds is plural. There is no scum handheld in his list. I'd bet he just needed to get the most popular recent ones, both me and Kommando.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

Handhelds is plural. There is no scum handheld in his list. I'd bet he just needed to get the most popular recent ones, both me and Kommando.

Get just one of us lynched first, convince everyone that "the" scum must've been someone else, profit.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I think Quid may have been given that list of handhelds but not their alignment.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

I think Quid may have been given that list of handhelds but not their alignment.

Yeah, to him it would be totally irrelevant. Just say he's trying to find a scum in there and the hunt is on. But now that bromp has flipped town, and I figure Komm must be town because of my role, I at least know the list was all town all along. It makes sense for the flavor too. The iPhone wants to eliminate the legit competition, not some lovely off-brand crap consoles.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah, to him it would be totally irrelevant. Just say he's trying to find a scum in there and the hunt is on. But now that bromp has flipped town, and I figure Komm must be town because of my role, I at least know the list was all town all along. It makes sense for the flavor too. The iPhone wants to eliminate the legit competition, not some lovely off-brand crap consoles.

ya except your not town but w/e

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

ya except your not town but w/e

You of all people should have the most fun following and overthinking flavor references to stuff! So if you can't follow the flavor I just posted, and you can't read me based on my posting in general, you are either scum or more off your game than ever.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Kat Delacour posted:

No, Venom is trying to bamboozle everyone into believing the lyncher was legitimately given a list of 2 town 1 scum. There is no evidence for that being true, not at all, and far far far more likely he added that to encourage people to lynch his targets rather than having to actually think about a bigger gameplan.

Bifauxnen posted:

You guys have strangely strong opinions on this.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

You of all people should have the most fun following and overthinking flavor references to stuff! So if you can't follow the flavor I just posted, and you can't read me based on my posting in general, you are either scum or more off your game than ever.

not off my game taste is scum

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I have to sleep soon what should I do thread halp.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ixtlilton posted:

You guys have strangely strong opinions on this.

My strong opinion is because I at least know I'm town, and also because Komm's role the DS was mentioned by name to me. I get a bonus if he dies first, cause I'm the first serious competitor to the DS and it's flavor junk. But I remain town because I'm an actual console. As Kommando must be.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Is the third one already flipped or something?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

CCKeane posted:

I have to sleep soon what should I do thread halp.

vote for taste to make him angry

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ixtlilton posted:

YES

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

You really expected me to remember who was on that list, didn't you?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Aside from you thinking I'm scum, mind explaining again why you think so bad Kash is town, Soag?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

yes

Bifauxnen posted:

My strong opinion is because I at least know I'm town, and also because Komm's role the DS was mentioned by name to me. I get a bonus if he dies first, cause I'm the first serious competitor to the DS and it's flavor junk. But I remain town because I'm an actual console. As Kommando must be.

I really cannot find it in me to trust you Bif.

I see now what Ixtlilton means by lynch who provides the most information dead.
Kashuno. You may have gone to bed, but i really really need to know what part of you was telling the truth.

We need to get inside your head.

##vote Kashuno

Asphyxisoag, you have an hour to convince everyone to roll on Taste.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote Venosaurg

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

that was meant to be an ##unvote

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'll still help vote Kash and all, but definitely feeling Soag as scum, keep on him if for some reason I bite it

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Birdstrike posted:

##vote Venosaurg

:ocelot::ghost:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey Soag, why don't you try and get the train rolling on me instead of Taste?

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

I'll still help vote Kash and all, but definitely feeling Soag as scum, keep on him if for some reason I bite it

look at bif so off her game lol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hint: it's cause the longer you draw this out and keep me unconfirmed the better it is for scum. ie: you

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey Soag, why don't you try and get the train rolling on me instead of Taste?

cause taste is more dangerous and im more focused on them going

your just rubbish

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

look at how your freakign the gently caress out when anyone even thinks of accusing you

guilty as sin

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Venom Soag posted:

cause taste is more dangerous and im more focused on them going

your just rubbish

Hey realtalk if you are town and want to actually win the game instead of just enjoying the roleplay aspect can you knock it off with that stuff, cause you know it gets me tunneled Beet-style and would not actually help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey realtalk if you are town and want to actually win the game instead of just enjoying the roleplay aspect can you knock it off with that stuff, cause you know it gets me tunneled Beet-style and would not actually help.

dont see the point youve been tryign to stitch me up since day 2 might as well just have fun

no ones listening to me any way when i point out the poo poo taste is doign

• Locked thread