Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isaboo
Nov 10, 2002

I can destroy you

Friends, have your had your sardines today? I have

e: they were Wild Planet Lightly Smoked in olive oil, with white rice and a teaspoon of prepared Coleman's mustard. Simple yet effective at getting the dines into my belly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

peanut butter and 'chove take 2

soaking the choves in coconut oil ameliorated a lot of the saltines. I should've left the cukes off though, the combo of cuke and anchovy made it taste a little too much like peanut butter sushi. not real sure what I'll use for the crunch. and yeah, all I had for bread was white bread.

the real star turned out to be the coconut milk that the anchovies soaked in. anchovy infused coconut milk with some ginger, garlic and lime juice over rice was dangerously close to breaking the mouth

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

isaboo posted:

Friends, have your had your sardines today? I have

all those dines are why you tell such good stories

Keith Atherton
Feb 7, 2006
DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

Slippery Tilde

Found my KO shirt I won in a haiku contest but never wore

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010