Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Wat
I'm lovin it OP
gently caress you OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8
LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I don't like breakfast
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Two mcgriddles and two mcdonalds hash browns is a wonderful breakfast to get yourself off to a full day of napping

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I remember my senior year of high school big macs were 2 for $3 and shortly thereafter egg mcmuffins were 2 for $3.....holy gently caress was that a good time to be alive :mrgw:

But if I could go back in time I would tell myself to load up even more on tasty burgers and brekky sammiches because the good times wouldn't last :whitewater:

Ninety nine cent whoppers lasted a while.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Oberleutnant posted:

is this what our american cousins call a "biscuit"?

Yes, and they are really good. Mostly because half a stick of butter is in that.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
OP, I received your post accidentally but I can't figure out how to destroy it.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

The Saurus posted:

How are the mozzarella sticks?

thinking of stopping by for some stix and brownz

they had mozzarella sticks in the past and they weren't that great

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Trader Joe's sells boxes of frozen hash browns that tastes pretty much the exact same, and you just need a skillet and a bit of oil, but don't have to go to McDonald's.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Why does McDonald's insist on adding beef flavor to everything? My dad offered me his leftover fries the other day and I had to explain to him that while they do fry the food in vegetable oil, they still add beef flavor to the fries. Bad move on Mickey D's part not offering more vegan options IMO

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

nigga crab pollock posted:

how do they stay so crispy???
they dont and youre dumb and have ridiculous ideas from "mcdonalds bad!" working backwards to notions of how their food must be cooked and with "burnt oil"
pretty sure a lack of moisture in a crust could be explained by it simply being dipped in a liquid much hotter than the boiling point of water which then is itself allowed to drip off, not "chemicals!"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

nigga crab pollock posted:

mcdonalds hash browns have a hold time of like 15 minutes but i guarantee that the ones ur eating were pulled out of a fryer within 45 minutes to an hour ago

that delicious stale, burnt oil taste.

I've never had mcdonalds breakfast food that was crusty or stale unlike their lunch stuff but I'm sure that's gonna change now that it's 24/7 fml

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Saurus posted:

How are the mozzarella sticks?

thinking of stopping by for some stix and brownz

I had one, it was ok but leaves a little greasy film on your mouth

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

KennyLoggins posted:

BK hash brown medallions are bad the Dunkin ones are a little bit better but no where close to McD's on the fast food hash brown scale.

You're disgusting

Fluo
May 25, 2007

OP works for the PR team at mcdonalds

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I remember my senior year of high school big macs were 2 for $3 and shortly thereafter egg mcmuffins were 2 for $3.....holy gently caress was that a good time to be alive :mrgw:

But if I could go back in time I would tell myself to load up even more on tasty burgers and brekky sammiches because the good times wouldn't last :whitewater:

If you're in southern California, the oldest operating McDonald's in Downey has 2 Big Macs for $4.

They also have some different way of doing apple pies that's super tasty. Seriously worth it.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I have been putting my hash brown on my bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit for over 20 years.... in other words, before it was cool.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah i had one this morning. it's pretty much their only good breakfast item imo the rest are pretty subpar but they'll do in a pinch :shrug:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Everyone elses' hash browns suck. Must be the MSG McD's uses.

Making your own requires using a potato ricer, and that would make you an unironic rice-ist, practicing rice-ism. :smugbert:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
egg mcmuffins are the bomb and are pretty much real food so you don't have to feel bad about eating them

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im pretty sure no one gives a poo poo about the banality that is fast food breakfast sandwiches and their corresponding side items, OP

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I tried a new hamburger that was supposed to represent chicago but it had the mcmuffin ham patty on top of basil leaves and two slices of cheese with the buger
so what i'm saying is chicago is a city of indegestion.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
and terrible loving hotdogs.

and murdercops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Piled high.

• Locked thread