Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Cojawfee posted:

The only analogy I can think of for this is if normal people were helping morbidly obese people climb stairs. The obese person is frantically out of breath, crawling up the stairs. And then the regular person walks up and says "Are you doing ok? Do you need more bottled oxygen to make it to the top of the stairs? I'm just going to run up there real quick to make sure everything is ready for you."
We all know morbidly obese people would take the elevator.

Finally watched Meru a couple weeks ago and wow holy gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

quote:

The team will have to deal with cold water and rapids in the Uttrakhand region; crocodiles, snakes and hyenas; heavy pollution from religious rituals, untreated sewage and factory and chemical effluent; and whirlpools, quicksand and strong currents.

That's it?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Is there a bigger version of this? I want to print it out and hang at my desk.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Cojawfee posted:

You could just make your own. It's a picture of Everest with words on it.

The sad thing is that I work in graphic design & print production and have the adobe suite open as I type this.

I have no excuse :(