Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/Cay4Rs5WEAExDBU.mp4

:catstare: *grabs stranger* You! Take my wallet! Take it and run as fast as you can!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
is this for The Overwatch?

Dec 26, 2012

#RedefineTheCrate

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
*tries to open a Blizzard Crate on the bus* Ah gently caress! oh, oh poo poo! Sorry!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

*tries to open a Blizzard Crate on the bus* Ah gently caress! oh, oh poo poo! Sorry!!

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

please no witness spoilers

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I'll stay with lootcrate thank you.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Holy poo poo. This is loving amazing.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0L_iyeoiqE

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

ahahaha

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I'm not to interested in the game but I can appreciate the crate opening animation on an aesthetic level. Grow up.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Can we have one that isn't in fastforward OP?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Flannelette posted:

Can we have one that isn't in fastforward OP?

What if I told you that was normal speed.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

my god

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

lol

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I'd call you a lier

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

did they ban the rich guy that streamed himself high on pcp opening crates on the company of a taiwanese hooker who he forced to play the guitar
I think that guy also shat homself

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTeGhbrsYYw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpssk-qWsh4

he got vacced and twitch banned apparently

i cant find the one ur talkin about because theres multiple videos of him doing that lol

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Feb 10, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Reminds me of the deleted scene in Hancock where will smith blows the roof off his trailer with his cum.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

maybe its my crazed desperation for a new actual arena shooter but..this game doesnt look bad

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

maybe its my crazed desperation for a new actual arena shooter but..this game doesnt look bad

Just play black ops with lumpy and I

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Just play black ops with lumpy and I

i enjoy blops, but looking at giantbomb play it this looks like it scratches another specific itch

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You can either play Blops with those guys *points at basically the real life Ed Edd and Eddy with psoriasis and dandruff* or play Overwatch with me and millions of normal people.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

You can either play Blops with those guys *points at basically the real life Ed Edd and Eddy with psoriasis and dandruff* or play Overwatch with me and millions of normal people.

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

gently caress Off, Normie

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

I'm not real excited for it or anything but it looks like something to keep an eye on at least in a "if the reviews are decent and it goes on sale" kinda way. To me at least it looks more fun than TF2, which I had some fun with but lost interest in when it was still pretty new.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it's only 40 bucks, and theyve been doing constant big sweeping balance patches for the beta, even completely changing the way all sorts of poo poo works. it sounds like bliz actually cares about it because it could be their next esport kind of thing and they just want people to fuckin play it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

and hell, now that I know it has motherfucking Loot Crates in it *my wallet trembles*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is guaranteed to be highly toxic AIDS.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull vocaroo of him saying this except my voice dubs over the end part: This game is guaranteed to be highly tons of fun!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Wormskull vocaroo of him saying this except my voice dubs over the end part: This game is guaranteed to be highly tons of fun!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s15vJpW2zSlA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahaha

• Locked thread