Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
i keep a gun and a case or two of ammo around because why the gently caress wouldnt you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

If you whisper "only 10% of gun crime is committed by legal gun owners" 3 times to your bathroom mirror in the dark he appears.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Teflon Don posted:

Do water guns count...

It might count if you get a realistic looking one, paint it black, and start waving it around pointing it at people near a cop.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
How do you know the dude who broke in just wants your stuff? And wont hurt you? Especially if its at night, he knows someone is bound to be home.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
please don't gunshame

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I bought a laser sight for one of my pistols and I had the subconscious thought "this will increase my hip fire accuracy". Too many videogames.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Philthy posted:

My dad has an "I am the NRA" sticker on his truck and flies the flag upside down. He gave me a pile of guns as a kid, and I told them to just sell them when I decided that every person in Wisconsin who owns guns is a loving loony tune who just want to murder people and eat them and make lamps out of their fuckin' faces and poo poo.

maybe your dad was trying to tell you something. You should call him

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Its comforting to see that even hundreds of years ago we had tacitcool people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

No, I do not, op. Nothing against them, but just don't. My wife wants to get a permit, though.

how big is the strapon she pegs you with

• Locked thread