Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
heh, where's your safe space now :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Goodpancakes posted:

Did you know the bible prohibits the capital gains tax?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SVWjXIj8rY

the bible is clear on why the capital gains tax is wrong.... uh, don't ask me to tell you where though

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
wake up sheeple, or are the sedative chemtrails making you tired lazy libtards :smug:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

:bernget: :bernin:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
:tinsley:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Ivor Biggun posted:

There's no way a conservative comedian could be that agressively un-funny

what universe do you live in

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Skeleton Ape posted:

Conservatives are mostly old people and dumb predictable jokes are funny to them, esp. jokes about butts (and uninvited things going into them)

All PIB sex is rape

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Conservatives can't tell the difference between national and religious identity, or the meaning of the word refugee, no one is surprised

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Jim Bob

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
anyone got any good duck dynasty ones

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

BUT WHAT WAS THAT MAN'S NAME!?

Charlton Eastwood

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

SciFiDownBeat posted:

God is real, how else do you explain pumpkin spice lattes?

Food science is a lucrative industry

Stated another way,

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Xotl posted:

I like how, just with real terrible political copypasta, you can see where people have begun editing it in an attempt to make it funnier/more on point and failed miserably. I can't tell if this makes it better, or worse.

I think caring about the progenitor meme in the first place is where you go wrong, friend

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Jonny 290 posted:

A strong conservative patriotic dad decided to try to un-teach some of the liberal public school lessons his ex-wife had nagged into their mewling communist son. He took his boy out in the woods one day for a hike.

"This sucks, dad! Where's my DS?" whined the spoiled, liberal child.
"This is better than a DS." His strong, virile father pulled a compass out of his pocket.
"Let me show you something", the father typed on a Tumblr comment on his son's blog, because that was the only way to reach him these days.

He aimed the compass north. "We all start out here." His stammering son with poor muscle tone rolled his eyes. "Yeah, so?"

"Here's where I am. Just a little bit to the right." He turned so that his compass pointed northeast. "See how that wasn't much work at all?"

"Now here's what you're doing. Start out facing north", he said to his son. "Now turn to the left. More. Keep going left. More and more. Keep going....STOP." HIs pudgy, godless son was pointing northeast.

"Looks like we're both pointing the same direction" said the son.

"But did you see how much longer it took you?" said his father.

this is perfect, it means nothing, they are doing nothing productive in the woods with no context

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Just to let you know that this guy, Matt Walsh, believes in force institutionalizations of transgender population

Can we institutionalize people who get faggy tattoos instead? Particularly if tattoos are against your religion in the first place, like a special law for particularly stupid religious people?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

He'd rather have someone who is pretending to be transgendered in a bathroom with his wife and daughter than someone who actually is lol

well yeah because mentally ill, meaning rapist. Also , what is this "transgender" words don't have meaning any more!! Scalia :rip:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Stinky_Pete posted:

What's a "green" party? Is it a bunch of fags painting themselves green? That's the first thing I thought of because I HATE IT SO MUCH

the green party is nearly defunct, for real this time

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Goodpancakes posted:

They are the people that think you need to pay CEOs millions to attract talent, but don't want a skill-less Yahoo making the minimum to not gently caress up an order

uhhh this is horribly sexist you are only attacking Yahoo because it has a lovely female CEO

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Pththya-lyi posted:

...Well? How do they exploit transgender laws?

they pass local ordinances related to trans issues that stifle workers rights. the left hates workers.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

Some enterprising pundit should create a charity system called "Whites Helping Whites" so that upstanding American Christians can be sure their donations go to the right people and the pundits get to steal whatever percentage Go Fund Me takes

theres a pretty funny "obamacare alternative" (scam) called liberty health share that is similar to this concept

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

You act like conservatives have a better idea.

not having to pay for their retarded kid's education through homeschoolin' is a better idea though, they're doomed to failure in public school anyway

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Holyshoot posted:

Do they hate it because it is supposed to help all the dumb minorities learn math instead of just failing at it and joining gangs and selling drugs?

tell us more about how common core helps minorities and how old ways of learning math were "normal"

Holyshoot posted:

Isn't it to just go back to the normal way of learning math has been done for the past how many years?

it's about sex ed and communism and liberals and how no one loves jesus like they used to

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Holyshoot posted:

My bad. I thought this was the ironic conservative thread.

The normal way I can take 46*27 and find the answer with paper and pencil and not take 5 years to figure it out.

From what I heard Common Core made it easier for people who aren't very good at math to learn math since you write a book to figure out the problem. (I don't think it's a minority thing that was me being an ironic conservative)

it's more like common core replaced learning math by commonly used numerals with dumb pattern recognition problems that have little application to doing every day math when the concepts of pattern recognition and whatever would be better explained by teaching concepts like binary earlier

Arabic numerals are for terrorists anyway, so conservatives should be all over it.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you can tell an idiot doesn't know math when they don't realize 12 really does equal 18

:aatrek: math

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

Common core looks like a load of horseshit to me.

it is

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
pretty sure that's an anti-masturbation political meme

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

What are they mad at now?

they're pissed off that there's a sign up now by the restrooms that directs people to the pharmacy where there is a single use unisex bathroom. how the hell are people going to explain "unisex" to their daughters?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

I can't wait till we legalize forced sex transitions.

It's the Iranian way!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
whats fracing

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
yeah the person who made this seems like their faith is shaken frequently

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Picnic Princess posted:

Let see the lying sack of shits that run FB claim they don't inject stories yet their own guidelines talk about injecting stories and they admitted they injected stories about ferguson. The head lying sack of poo poo says they don't have a bias yet the guideline states that a story is valid only if 5 of 10 news sources have it, which only 1 non-liberal news source is part of the 10. But then what do you expect from biases lying sack of shits.

hm yes hot take on the bias existing ty

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
It's commentary about how Hillary Clinton called blacks super predators

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
There is nothing in this world more liberating than taking hostages when one of your family members has to take a tinkle

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I am independent fetus, hear me roar!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I want some heath care he was on some rad drugs when he croaked

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
man I wish Che were gay :swoon:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
uhh it's spelled LIEbersl friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the best conservative memes are the ones with the minions staring at you dumbfounded

• Locked thread