Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Ozmiander posted:

:toxx: If Liquid DON'T win today, i'll get a Liquid tat :toxx:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bP6Lb3D8D4&t=1871s

Ozmiander posted:

You could say i love a dark horse.

ps pardon the glare, my lily white skin is usually protected by a thick layer of bramble and thatch.

sleppy has a new favorite as of 05:41 on Aug 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I don't personally like it or anything, but it's not a terrible tattoo and it's on a kid who is celebrating his pro gaming career blowing up. Let him have it.

The CS:GO Thread already covered it pretty well, imo:

real dilemma posted:

i am cringing picturing him explaining his tattoo to his children

surc posted:

"I was one of the best in the world at a game, and the developers made an image to celebrate an amazing play I made, and this is that image" Truly, he should be ashamed to tell this story.

E: I have a tree tattoo because I think it looks dope. What will I tell my children??? :(

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://youtu.be/TZ-QrpXg99w?t=47

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It's the best flavor.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It's actually a pretty tattoo, but you're going to have trouble avoiding the association in the US. How does a huge patch of such a vibrant color look over the years?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

That was probably my first poster as a kid. Every main character seems to have some overlap, and Marge's dress looks like it's hiding something. I can't imagine the order of those being done where they didn't save the right space or just went over the lines anyway.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

That guy being a founder of the cube makes it better to have but way worse that it's so bad.

Frozen Pizza Party posted:

Another thing is those fidget spinner toy things (SFTMDesign on etsy, shameless plug) that people got into recently. I don't see the appeal, but a lot of folks do and even say they help with anxiety etc.

These got brought up in the recent purchases thread during a similar argument about fidget cubes. They seem cooler but I'm too lazy to make my own and too cheap to pay for them.

sleppy posted:

I'm not fidgety enough to buy a toy specifically for that, but these things popped up on youtube and looked like fun to play with, so I googled the name.
Turns out they cost $150 to pre-order, and hundreds had previously joined a waiting list to pay double that. Some videos people mention having to pay up to $700 resale for it.

This guy talks nearly half an hour about a piece of metal on a bearing. Seeing all of this quickly put me off of any EDC junk, but to each their own.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Can't beat the classic.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

i can still taste him posted:

Looks like he accidentally punctured himself and blood is spraying from his red spot.

It's actually just super meta, with the snake biting itself representing him getting that tattoo.. and he's a tool.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Seems like there are tons of fake designs like this, but also a real one for every punching related character you can think of. They all need to get into a brawl.

sleppy has a new favorite as of 06:25 on Dec 17, 2016

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

What is the pube to the right of it?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

Who decided armpits should have that many nerve endings anyway

Your ancestors who realized that it's an area they should probably protect.

I wish the watercolor trend in tattoos never caught on, cause they almost always look awful to me. Ones that honestly just look like a painting aren't so bad, but I hate when they do it just to add splotchy color.

sleppy has a new favorite as of 15:10 on Jan 4, 2017

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It is weird how faded that guy's pieces are, even ones with what look like vibrant colors. How important is the quality/cost of ink for that?

At least he helped this guy out a little. I can't imagine it looks very good at natural head position, though...

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

we can all be a 69

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

dick ball vagina butt heart
:nws:

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It was actually the 69 and not the weed leaf that made me realize it's supposed to be a 420.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Not doubting that she tried it, but that bat isn't the same one that she cut off. The wings are totally different, so I'm assuming it didn't heal right.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://twitter.com/JaydenPaynne/status/1030921256357560320

Old news but don't think it was posted here. Many levels of badness going on.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Crossposting "cool"X"" even though it hasn't even happened yet. I hope it doesn't.

Skratchez posted:

Is there a good tattoo thread somewhere in these dead forums?

I want to get a cool "X" on both of my hands. Like you do at the punk rock show when you're too young to drink PBR.

I just want the "X" to look cool and tell any server, don't serve this person and wowee that's a cool "X"

Badger of Basra posted:

This sounds like a good way to make all your bar experiences very annoying

Skratchez posted:

Yase

but I want it to look cool

even if I'm wearing fingerless gloves

e: i haven't got a tattoo on me because my mother would hate if couldn't be buried proper jewish

but this is so gauche

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It'll just morph into a piņata that gets more beat up with age.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I like https://www.instagram.com/sergey_shanko/?hl=en, who does a lot of things to look like stickers. He is obviously extremely talented, though.

More for this thread:
https://twitter.com/marathonbet/status/1116364932440895488

Twitter promptly mass flagged the video, and it got taken down.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Would that work at all with 3D glasses? I want to believe.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Crosspost from the Musk thread. Imagine having the resources to get any tattoo from any person in the world and you choose this.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://twitter.com/LiveeAihhReese/status/1523862146601394180

Thought E-40 put out new music but was trending on Twitter for this.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

You are a little late.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC3AN9qNzJY

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

They will also run into a SyntaxError on line 19 thanks to that erroneous closed parenthesis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Did this guy eat somebody? What do teardrops mean when they are coming out of your mouth rather than eye?