Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
As I recall, it happened on their first date, it's his name, and they are now married and own a tattoo shop together.

A story that really, really could have been far worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

uXs posted:

You're never going to convince me that it isn't hosed up though.

Maybe when they're 70 and still together or something. Maybe.

Oh, it's totally hosed up. But she was apparently into it, so as I said, could have been worse.

RickVoid has a new favorite as of 04:28 on May 17, 2016

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Upity Cracker posted:

My ex had a peppermint candy tattooed on her taint, if I still have a pic I'll post it but the odds are slim.

I always thought it was lint or string from her panties when I went down on her.

Uhhh...

Let us recite the first rule of SA:

No Homegrown.

Thank you.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Heath posted:

Is this supposed to look like a dick or is this a pro tier cover up?

Either way, that flamingo should really do something about that rash on its balls. Looks painful.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Soulex posted:

EDit: man, I just came in here to post a story, not get loving called out over some weird bullshit.

Welcome to PYF, aka budget-GBS.

That's a pretty sweet-lookin' hammer, anyway.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

I don't think this belongs here. Not something I'd want, but I appreciate the subject matter and execution.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Eliciting attention and reactions like yours, one could reasonably expect.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Terminal Entropy posted:

Vader obviously keeps his michelada mix in a flashlight.

I keep going back to double check your spelling.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

quote:

This is a man who knows what he likes.

... Just realized I may be making an unfortunate assumption.

RickVoid has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Jul 27, 2016

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Macasaurus posted:

wonder what that ponys reading

Fallout: Equestria.

I recognize that "What the gently caress am I reading" look.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

My first thought, yes.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

CommonShore posted:

We should all work together to design him a coverup that can't be described as "not quite as embarrassing as a shelf full of pvc cat girl figurines."

Sounds like we need a new Photoshop thread to me.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

"Water is the essence... of wetness."

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Line work looks good, shading is good. Most of the more intricate detail and those balloons are going to fade but that's true of any really detailed tat. It should still look fine.

I wouldn't want it on me, but I kinda dig it.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
The dino is good. Looking at it closer the balloons are garbage. Still wouldn't to wear it.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

strangemusic posted:

The Faith Hurts

Can't unsee that now.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

I dig Goodbye Kitty as a concept, if not execution.

I'd have probably rolled with Farewell Cat though.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Needs

AND
NONE

Underneath.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Rascar Capac posted:

I love that he specifically requests a trainee medic, rather than someone fully qualified.

He already tried a fully-trained physician who told him this was a terrible idea, so now he needs someone who might not know better.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

shame on an IGA posted:

How much does ruining two shirts by refusing to take them off up the infection risk?

Depends on how much the infection risk goes up by taking off your shirt in the scratcher palace.

Neither day apparently being a bra day may also have influenced the decision.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Johnny Truant posted:

Not really. If we've got scratchers for tattoos, that means somewhere there's... zappers? Blasters? Pewpewers?

We have homework, topic: think up a proper name for someone removing a tattoo with a janky, overpowered cat laser toy.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Scorchers? Broilers? Blisterers?

Light-Riders.

No, that sounds too cool.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

DumbparameciuM posted:

That tattoo tells a brave story of Leonidas, King of the Spartans, going west to open a gay nightclub in San Fran called "The Hot Gates".

The best part of this story is that it's on brand for the Spartans.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Sweet Georgia O'Keefe-inspired tattoo.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I think my favorite part of the tattoo is the implied herpes.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

This is actually quite the interesting read. The introspection here is actually kind of amazing, as the author has managed to boil her problem with her son's tattoo down to (whether she is aware of it or not) down to it simply being a case of "He did a thing I told him not to, because he is an adult that can make his own decisions, and I don't like it because my opinion no longer matters".

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

Not having tattoos is an important qualification for being a manager at an Applebees or shift lead at Walmart. So naturally people who aspire to that level of employment assume that the same qualifications apply for actual professional positions.

The Walmart thing is either regional or no longer applies, half the Assistant Managers at my store have full sleeves.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

"You have my sword!"
"And my Bow!"
"No, I'm the Arrow, remember?"

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Missed opportunity: could have fit a nipple on the lower right.

Also that tattoo is trash.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I mean, we can make fun, but I can actually read that one. That's not true of most of those abominations. Also, in reply to the sentiment, :same:

Edit, posted in response to the I feel fantastic/I'm falling apart.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

jit bull transpile posted:

She looks like she's bent over and women's jeans usually don't actually cover things properly in that scenario because being a woman is an instant 2 point penalty to pants usefulness rolls.

#NotAllPants

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

To be honest, Hank Hill would have been a better AI than Cortana.

Now there's a Halo mod the world needs.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

I don't condone scarification. It's awful.

But expecto patronum and not I must not tell lies? Really?

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

XIII posted:

Yeah, that's just a white ink tattoo. Nothing too awful about it. It's boring, but it's done well enough and will be largely invisible within a few months. At worst it'll end up kinda yellow/tan and look sorta like a scar.

Looked pretty raised, bit maybe it's just my eyes.

Potter tatts are p trash though, so yeah.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

ricketyvickyt posted:

Same on the princess read!

Yeah, that's how I look when I see Jared Leto.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

I thought intoxicated/high was the natural state of the tattoo artist in the wild.

Edit: Now that I've read it I'm torn between "Tattooee was kind of a dick for recording the drunken/high antics without the tattooer's knowledge or permission", but the dual combination of "paid for a professionals work" and "blackout drunk and high tattooist brought his preteen daughter to work" makes a strong case going the other way.

RickVoid has a new favorite as of 16:31 on Mar 18, 2019

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I didn't choose the Mug life, I was born without the capacity for magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Tasteless Tattoos: Competence is more important than Content